Katie Price #338 blocked chimley she's on the beg, give J&B back to their dad instead!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From ITV.

'
Louise Moller was a 27-year-old hairdresser in pursuit of an hourglass figure made famous by celebrities such as Kim Kardashian and Katie Price.Two months on from her non-surgical Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) surgery, she still has an open wound that needs to be dressed by nurses twice a week.

But the reality is Louise is lucky to be alive. She's one of a growing number of incidents of liquid BBL treatments going wrong.Having been surrounded at work by the latest beauty trends and treatments, Louise is open about the cosmetic work she's had done before."I've had fillers done before in my lips, and some of my friends have had this (liquid BBL) filler done.

"I didn't know there was any risk, I thought it was a safe procedure, that's why I decided to go with it.

She saw an advert online from Lift Aesthetics in Essex offering filler injections in the buttocks for just under £1500. The clinic has been endorsed by Katie Price who got her own liquid BBL done by them.Louise booked in and when she arrived, was surprised to find out that her procedure would be carried out by a company called Non Surgical Clinic Essex Ltd.

Louise took photos of the treatment room as she became concerned about poor hygiene and infection control.

She also claims that the risks of the procedure were not fully explained to her."I got told this procedure was not painful, it's definitely painful.""It felt like like a stabbing pain, and then I got a shooting pain. I screamed and said that really hurt, and then when I left the pain wasn't going away."In the hours after the procedure, Louise experienced redness and heat coming from her left buttock.

She contacted the clinic and was sent antibiotics, but her body temperature continued to rise, and she began vomiting. A doctor at the clinic told her she had been injected with air bubbles and an infection.

"They'd blocked the blood supply to my bum so obviously my skin tissue started to die.

"He said I had got sepsis and he needed to operate in 20 minutes, otherwise I wasn't going to be here any more.

"At this point he couldn't tell me what he was going to cut off."

Four days after her filler injections, Louise collapsed in an ambulance taking her to hospital, where a surgeon revealed what had happened during her liquid BBL appointment.

While in hospital, Louise had an operation to drain the abscess and remove the tissue from her butt cheek. That treatment continues two months on.

"Obviously I nearly lost my life. My mum nearly lost her little girl. Hunter my son nearly lost his mum," Louise said.

"It's not just a procedure, it's a huge life impact on someone it can cause. If it can happen to me, it can happen to someone else."In the end, her nonsurgical procedure left her needing surgery.

Responding to comment Lift Aesthetics said: "This procedure was not completed by Lift Aesthetics. The treatment was completed by Non Surgical Clinic Essex Ltd, yes, in a room rented from Lift Aesthetics."

Non Surgical Clinic Essex Ltd told ITV News Louise "is one of our clients, not Lift Aesthetics - we currently rent a room from them to complete treatments."

They said "Louise Moller did not follow aftercare advice," a claim which Louise refutes, and that she signed a consent form, and that "she was happy to go ahead knowing there are risks to this procedure".

Louise is taking legal action, but ultimately in the pursuit of perceived perfection, she found the opposite.''

OOOoooooh! Ellie, what have you done!

Their non surgical bubble has finally burst and stupid Kipper was promoting a life risking service to millions of brain dead fans!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 74
Jesus bleeping Wept! All the thick bints are out in force on the deflection deployment of Harvey. How can they say they love him? Thick cunts the lot of them, crawling up that coke bleep's arse!
KFP is the patron saint of these cunts. Brain dead, spending all their money (benefits or otherwise) on Botox , fillers, bbl injections, neglecting their children, wearing inch thick make up two shades too dark for them. Living off Prosecco and ❄. Pride of Britain I don’t bloody well think.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
KFP is the patron saint of these cunts. Brain dead, spending all their money (benefits or otherwise) on Botox , fillers, bbl injections, neglecting their children, wearing inch thick make up two shades too dark for them. Living off Prosecco and ❄. Pride of Britain I don’t bloody well think.
No honor, no dignity, no humility with any of them

It's the kids I feel bad for. My parents put us FIRST

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
From ITV.

'
Louise Moller was a 27-year-old hairdresser in pursuit of an hourglass figure made famous by celebrities such as Kim Kardashian and Katie Price.Two months on from her non-surgical Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) surgery, she still has an open wound that needs to be dressed by nurses twice a week.

But the reality is Louise is lucky to be alive. She's one of a growing number of incidents of liquid BBL treatments going wrong.Having been surrounded at work by the latest beauty trends and treatments, Louise is open about the cosmetic work she's had done before."I've had fillers done before in my lips, and some of my friends have had this (liquid BBL) filler done.

"I didn't know there was any risk, I thought it was a safe procedure, that's why I decided to go with it.

She saw an advert online from Lift Aesthetics in Essex offering filler injections in the buttocks for just under £1500. The clinic has been endorsed by Katie Price who got her own liquid BBL done by them.Louise booked in and when she arrived, was surprised to find out that her procedure would be carried out by a company called Non Surgical Clinic Essex Ltd.

Louise took photos of the treatment room as she became concerned about poor hygiene and infection control.

She also claims that the risks of the procedure were not fully explained to her."I got told this procedure was not painful, it's definitely painful.""It felt like like a stabbing pain, and then I got a shooting pain. I screamed and said that really hurt, and then when I left the pain wasn't going away."In the hours after the procedure, Louise experienced redness and heat coming from her left buttock.

She contacted the clinic and was sent antibiotics, but her body temperature continued to rise, and she began vomiting. A doctor at the clinic told her she had been injected with air bubbles and an infection.

"They'd blocked the blood supply to my bum so obviously my skin tissue started to die.

"He said I had got sepsis and he needed to operate in 20 minutes, otherwise I wasn't going to be here any more.

"At this point he couldn't tell me what he was going to cut off."

Four days after her filler injections, Louise collapsed in an ambulance taking her to hospital, where a surgeon revealed what had happened during her liquid BBL appointment.

While in hospital, Louise had an operation to drain the abscess and remove the tissue from her butt cheek. That treatment continues two months on.

"Obviously I nearly lost my life. My mum nearly lost her little girl. Hunter my son nearly lost his mum," Louise said.

"It's not just a procedure, it's a huge life impact on someone it can cause. If it can happen to me, it can happen to someone else."In the end, her nonsurgical procedure left her needing surgery.

Responding to comment Lift Aesthetics said: "This procedure was not completed by Lift Aesthetics. The treatment was completed by Non Surgical Clinic Essex Ltd, yes, in a room rented from Lift Aesthetics."

Non Surgical Clinic Essex Ltd told ITV News Louise "is one of our clients, not Lift Aesthetics - we currently rent a room from them to complete treatments."

They said "Louise Moller did not follow aftercare advice," a claim which Louise refutes, and that she signed a consent form, and that "she was happy to go ahead knowing there are risks to this procedure".

Louise is taking legal action, but ultimately in the pursuit of perceived perfection, she found the opposite.''

OOOoooooh! Ellie, what have you done!

Their non surgical bubble has finally burst and stupid Kipper was promoting a life risking service to millions of brain dead fans!
And the good old Mr Taxpayer funds whatever is required to put these disasters right, while Ellie & Crew pocket the cash and laugh!
All in the bleeping name of stupid vanity, who would have a clue that in 2023 all people aspire to is looking like Katie Price?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 48
How much of this surgery stuff are the kids witnessing? It must be confusing for their body image?

• Sad
Reactions: 40
Twitter (still not calling it X) are starting to go for Skank over this breaking Lift Aesthetics story….oooh la la, what a Monday !

6DF44DAF-2554-451D-B300-0AF2444E76F1.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 58
Can you imagine all these stupid cunty women getting this tit done to them in few years it will be bleeping night of the living dead.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Sorry the woman had problems but the already stretched nhs should not be fixing imo. We could all see the unhygienic way they were injecting skank. Unfortunately she's like a bleeping cockroach.

• Sick
Reactions: 33
It is!!!!! Why is this legal? Stupidity like this is costing our health service.
I also think it should be against the Trade's Description Act to say they are lifting anything! They are just adding a substance to make something bigger, it can't possibly lift it, it will just get bigger......then eventually sag!

Screen Shot 2023-12-11 at 19.38.14.png

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Katie did say on one of her last TT for Ellie to give he a call re her lips and bum! Wonder if that was for more?
Shame they didn’t mention KFP had hers carried out in her kitchen with all the kids and dogs 💩 around the place!

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
What a mess 😳
OMG that is bloody awful, I know I shouldn't feel sorry for the poor girl, especially as she says in one of the first paragraphs " I took photos of the area as it didn't look hygienic" or words to the effect... ( honestly who would proceed if you where concerned with cross contamination) but really and truly going on that picture, how much pain would she of been in, all in the name of vanity

Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.