Katie Price #338 blocked chimley she's on the beg, give J&B back to their dad instead!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fuckit Stan Nuffink happened wen clicked…love lyrics..🤣🤣
---
Oh bugger I have whisper making biccies on me lap,awww you darling fluffbag.🥰🥰🥰😻😻
Video was to big to download Dolly❤ so did a screenshot it's on YouTube though. 🤣🤣 was there enough cunts in the lyrics to last you for an hour. ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Katie Price #339 dim lynne and skanky, gave keiron hell, nows the time for them, to share a cell
---
Katie Price #339 dim lynne and skanky, gave keiron hell, nows the time for them, to share a cell
and i dont mean a brain cell either, they will have to carry on managing with the half a braincell, they already share ;) :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I am LUUUVING F4J, not scared to call her out, don't care how they are getting their info as it's bound to be true, come on boys, spill the beans, keep it going, send her into meltdown, this is GOLD 😃
---
I'm worried about Ryry (fat littlefuck), he seems to be missing too
In Thailand with his "buddies" no doubt

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I bet old kipper just pretends none of this is happening, she knows the press can't touch it as it's undoubtedly to do with family court, media not allowed to report on it. I bet she's fewmin though, but she won't say a word so as not give f4j any publicity. Come on pricey, tell us whose fault all this is, is it Kieran Alex or Peteyoucunt.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I bet old kipper just pretends none of this is happening, she knows the press can't touch it as it's undoubtedly to do with family court, media not allowed to report on it. I bet she's fewmin though, but she won't say a word so as not give f4j any publicity. Come on pricey, tell us whose fault all this is, is it Kieran Alex or Peteyoucunt.
She'll just ignore it the same way she ignores everything else she doesn't like. Post the usual Harvey and my world photos crap, brain deads will go gooey cos she's an amazing muvva. Her ego will be restored, no problem!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
She'll just ignore it the same way she ignores everything else she doesn't like. Post the usual Harvey and my world photos crap, brain deads will go gooey cos she's an amazing muvva. Her ego will be restored, no problem!
She’s going to ignore it, isn’t she? So looks like F4J will need to do something else.

Reactions: 30
I doubt many people will even hear about it if the papers don’t pick it up..

Reactions: 17
Ooooh finally some promotion of the Panto today….giving tickets away 🤦🏽‍♀️😁 Still no sign of Skank or the cast advertising it though…..the silence continues 🤷🏽‍♀️😁

3C06704A-AFA5-4FFE-B46A-B5317B0C840C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
No you are right. Nine years old and she's "Trying to take control of her life mate!" So sad that a little girl who should be enjoying a childhood without worries, playing with her toys and doing fun stuff is having to flunkey about after that skanky creature as well as fret about "taking control".
That ain't childhood is it?
Rita, Princess spoke the same way in her custody. Caked in make up and on video about the same age saying 'I do my own make up, not my mum so mind your beeswax'.

Quickly removed to Peters custody.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 50
I doubt many people will even hear about it if the papers don’t pick it up..
Maybe not but it's there on record for when she 'mysteriously' loses the kids and they're back with Kieran. Then people will associate it with that. I think she's on borrowed time if the drugs test was serious enough to say she shouldn't have the kids living with her. She can't claim they're out with Jnr for the next 2 or 3 years 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Oh dear Lift Aesthetics are on the news for dodgy BBL ! Featured KFP tick tok of he having it done. People being injected with air bubbles, non hygienic circumstances etc leading to sepsis…..😡

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 80
Jesus bleeping Wept! All the thick bints are out in force on the deflection deployment of Harvey. How can they say they love him? Thick cunts the lot of them, crawling up that coke bleep's arse!

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
EDIT….They’ve approached KFP for a response to this and she’s not responded!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
Jesus bleeping Wept! All the thick bints are out in force on the deflection deployment of Harvey. How can they say they love him? Thick cunts the lot of them, crawling up that coke bleep's arse!
They don't have a clue about what life is really like for people with disabilities and their families

Praising Harvey and KP's 'parenting' is a quick way for these 'fans' to feel that they've done a good deed

Too many sick and disabled kids and adults are exploited by greedy parents on social media to make coin. Examples in Ireland are Adam King and Saoirse (threads exist for both sets of influencer parents)

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Oh dear Lift Aesthetics are on the news for dodgy BBL ! Featured KFP tick tok of he having it done. People being injected with air bubbles, non hygienic circumstances etc leading to sepsis…..😡
Haha what a surprise….!!!!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.