Katie Price #338 blocked chimley she's on the beg, give J&B back to their dad instead!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dear Skanky

I’m a mother of 4, sorry 5 kids. I’ve snatched two from their dad, my two teenagers live with me (for a few days a year) and my eldest son I care for full time all by myself with no help (except when he was small my mum had him and was paid by his dad and since then he’s been in residential care which is fully funded by the state but I did all his care myself). I’ve been declared bankrupt and not sure I’ll be well enough to do the two Christmas jobs I’ve got due to my mental health/adhd/poorly trotters/not having my chauffeur, sorry my Prince Chow Mein to drive me to work around. What advice could you give me?
Please post that on her crapcast!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
They ain't worth the paper they're printed on Dolly.
Skank thinks they will stop people telling The Troof about her................................

Once someone finally releases their wrath onto the skank it'll be veritable tsunami somewhat akin to flushing the bog at the crappy Shack then watching it sweep across the back garden :ROFLMAO: Maybe when F4J stick it to the thing it'll create the ripple effect that'll wash the specimen away FINALLY?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
With all the cash AFP earned from Dwight, she spent fortunes on Botox, fillers, face lifts, exotic holidays & luxury lifestyle, yet always had shocking teeth. 🤮🙈
How come skank didn't grift AFP a set of Turkey Teef then?? Maybe Pom could make us up an AFP wiv Turkey Teef?? :)
TBH the old bag has always had a hideous personality too but theres duck-all to be done about that either :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Oh dear Angelic wouldn’t it be great if it all gets found out? Perhaps police know you think?🙏
It would be a dream come true wouldn't it my lovely. It would be the one thing to totally bring her down and get the children safe and away from her for good. Hopefully the police know what's what, they've caught the scary guy before, so he will definitely be on their radar. There's always hope ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 39
On the 2023 Death Pool thread, she had 27 votes.
For the 2024 voting (which ends on December 18th, btw) she only has 17 votes.
How has she become more popular?
Or, which is far more likely, have people just forgotten about her?

Reactions: 24
On the 2023 Death Pool thread, she had 27 votes.
For the 2024 voting (which ends on December 18th, btw) she only has 17 votes.
How has she become more popular?
Or, which is far more likely, have people just forgotten about her?
Sir Lance,I bleeping hope it’s asap.🙏Once she gets found out about her tit..

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Sir Lance,I bleeping hope it’s asap.🙏Once she gets found out about her tit..
Just to say that, on the Death Pool thread, we aren't wishing anyone dead (except criminals). We're just nominating people we think will die; see it as gambling on horses or picking lottery numbers.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Popped up on FB, why this made me think of kipper..... I have NO idea.

408953199_754100433207592_2716843980928330253_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Looks like the kids, well B anyway, is with AFP and PP, Those do not look like happy smiles from B 😔

View attachment 2621538
Again I’m in disbelief AFP is out and about meeting people, sat inside in close proximity with a child at school, with covid again rife (I have loads of friends currently sick with covid, flu or that bad cold going around) in her immunocompromised condition 🤦🏽‍♀️ Bloody hell AFP you like your daughter obviously don’t listen to any medical advice. AFP was coughing her guts up two weeks ago, thought she was in trouble then, but here she is out in public without a concern at all. This family 🤦🏽‍♀️

Appears Skank hasn’t taken B out of school, maybe she’s finally been told that she cannot do this anymore, and has actually gone to Liverpool without her. At least B is still receiving her education. Wonder if J is with Skank, driven up there by SadBoy.

• Sad
Reactions: 49
I wonder if Granny Baggage will tolerate all Bunty's lip or prancing about on twit Tok half the night?
She probably just goes to bed and lets 'Price' deal with it.
---
I actually think SB knows exactly who and what he's dealing with, he's been friends with the GBH drug running gang leader for years. I also suspect KP knows what she's dealing with, although not to the extent SB does
Yes known him for years and it seems Mr Woods Snr does too. I can't see how police don't know about at least some of it. Even from our armchairs here on tattle we can look up how many companies and premises these people own, the rumours about them being known for exporting from Ireland to the UK.... and we have a basic picture. What more police know or at what point they go for these people....I don't know.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Just to say that, on the Death Pool thread, we aren't wishing anyone dead (except criminals). We're just nominating people we think will die; see it as gambling on horses or picking lottery numbers.
Awww I know my fave fred,but I can’t help it.🥴

• Heart
  • Haha
Again I’m in disbelief AFP is out and about meeting people, sat inside in close proximity with a child at school, with covid again rife (I have loads of friends currently sick with covid, flu or that bad cold going around) in her immunocompromised condition 🤦🏽‍♀️ Bloody hell AFP you like your daughter obviously don’t listen to any medical advice. AFP was coughing her guts up two weeks ago, thought she was in trouble then, but here she is out in public without a concern at all. This family 🤦🏽‍♀️
Careless or just stupid? AFP like her toxic daughter do like living dangerously, I'm still wondering who will
croak first, AFP or Kipper.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.