Katie Price #338 blocked chimley she's on the beg, give J&B back to their dad instead!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But surely if they were going to charge her they would have done it by now it was months ago
Re the charges for driving without a license. If on a D27 DD charge she wouldn’t get her license back until she had the medical result. If the DVLA were late sending the D1 application she needs or she lied and said she never received it they may have let her off on a caution. Standard practise with police and KP. Cosy cuppa, don’t do it again sweetie!

• Wow
Reactions: 22
So KP should be at rehearsal’s today
1 has she taken the kids if so who is looking after them?
2 if she has left them at home ( so Bunny can go to school) is DL looking after them?
3 when Bunny finishes school will they join her and spend the holidays in a flat while mummy works?

Reactions: 27
dont know about another ban,i think shes still banned from the first time. shes a cocky fucker, so if she wasnt banned, im sure she would be out and about driving from the front gates (as opposed to sneaking out the back way when she is banned). with skanky, its what she dont say when shes in trouble,so i would guess she got done for driving when banned when SB's car was impounded. it would only really be made public if the press had got wind of it really,so if there was no journo in court that dayor no one leaked it,we wont really know, unless she tells us and shes not going to do that.
Dear Sun journos lurking around here,
How about a spot of investigative journalism to find out whether it got another ban when it was caught last time & got SB's moter impounded? I'm sure you are as keen as us to see the thing cruise off down the kharzi :)
---
What's the point Edna? It'll be the same old regurgitated shite that it always is with your Ugly Sister gobbing-off as per usual

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
2 if she has left them at home ( so Bunny can go to school) is DL looking after them?
3 when Bunny finishes school will they join her and spend the holidays in a flat while mummy works?
Bet she’s made everyone, cast etc, sign NDA’s. They won’t be able to say a thing. It will be chaos at this panto & unlikely we will find out.😡

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
She probably got the old baggage AFP to pay them a visit to fretten 'em wiv fings unless they sign a wad of NDAs :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
What I’d like to know is her not driving👀She must have another ban,but why is it not public?Surely it can’t be a secret.I don’t drive so I haven’t a clue about these things.Any idea why?Do you reckon she asked for it not to be made public?Can she do that?
This is only my opinion but I think she has her license back. I think she was all set to drive under Sink Boy's traders insurance because even if she could get insurance, and she would be very limited to companies that would take her on, if any. The cost would be through the roof, she already alluded to a figure of 70k.
Whatever the reason for her not "legally driving" she doesn't want people to know.
If it keeps her off the roads and the public safe....Happy bleeping days!

• Haha
Bet she’s made everyone, cast etc, sign NDA’s. They won’t be able to say a thing. It will be chaos at this panto & unlikely we will find out.😡
That would be awkward, imagine kipper coming up to you asking to sign the NDA,
the best thing cast members could do is make HER SIGN ONE TOO! Also can you
imagine a cast member saying "Who the duck do you think you are?"

• Haha
Perfectly right - get the thing to sign one for you seeing as Rent-a-gob will tell all sorts of porkies if it thinks it could earn a few quid out of it;

Reactions: 18
Dear Skanky

I’m a mother of 4, sorry 5 kids. I’ve snatched two from their dad, my two teenagers live with me (for a few days a year) and my eldest son I care for full time all by myself with no help (except when he was small my mum had him and was paid by his dad and since then he’s been in residential care which is fully funded by the state but I did all his care myself). I’ve been declared bankrupt and not sure I’ll be well enough to do the two Christmas jobs I’ve got due to my mental health/adhd/poorly trotters/not having my chauffeur, sorry my Prince Chow Mein to drive me to work around. What advice could you give me?

• Haha
Reactions: 59
No doubt we will get some Backgrid pictures from the panto. 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 28
She's in Liverpool not a remote island haha. Whats app or Snapchat the many dealers that are advertising. Don't think she only uses sb to get stuff. I live just outside a small city in the north, plenty of runners will drop off at what ever time you want it. Drugs are very regularly available.

I do however think SB is involved in moving product and laundering money. I don't think the plaster casts are used for that. Not a high cash business all online traced payments. But I'd look closely at some of the salons visited. There's a couple with massive red flags.

edit to add - I don't take drugs myself but have friends/colleagues that do.
I agree, I've wondered this about her visits to Lurgan. Not the Salon as such. If I'm right, her and sinkboy are really out of their depth and associated with people you really really don't want involved with. Although the pair of them are to stupid to realise what they are actually dealing with.
She's not a VIP anymore, she's probably a POI, "person of interest" and that's something nobody wants to be.

Reactions: 32
I agree, I've wondered this about her visits to Lurgan. Not the Salon as such. If I'm right, her and sinkboy are really out of their depth and associated with people you really really don't want involved with. Although the pair of them are to stupid to realise what they are actually dealing with.
She's not a VIP anymore, she's probably a POI, "person of interest" and that's something nobody wants to be.
I actually think SB knows exactly who and what he's dealing with, he's been friends with the GBH drug running gang leader for years. I also suspect KP knows what she's dealing with, although not to the extent SB does

Reactions: 45
I actually think SB knows exactly who and what he's dealing with, he's been friends with the GBH drug running gang leader for years. I also suspect KP knows what she's dealing with, although not to the extent SB does
Oh dear Angelic wouldn’t it be great if it all gets found out? Perhaps police know you think?🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Looks like the kids, well B anyway, is with AFP and PP, Those do not look like happy smiles from B 😔

1702213045207.png

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.