Katie Price #338 blocked chimley she's on the beg, give J&B back to their dad instead!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What I’d like to know is her not driving👀She must have another ban,but why is it not public?Surely it can’t be a secret.I don’t drive so I haven’t a clue about these things.Any idea why?Do you reckon she asked for it not to be made public?Can she do that?
exactly, also where is Tank. Who has the dogs while she’s at Panto? AFP &PP I presume.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Re the panto, I work in a hotel and we have a someone staying who arrived to do rehearsals, etc approx a month ago (they were telling me that it’s pretty much 10am-8pm daily) and they went live just this weekend so it must be pretty hardcore so how madam is going to fair… well!

• Haha
Reactions: 56
My ex wife was/is a narcissist, when my son got knocked over by a car he broke his leg, back hip and had head injuries, I arrived at hospital at the same time he was admitted.My ex wife,s twin sister arrived to visit him and told me she had asked his mother to visit, her reaction was “ why # should I visit the scum of the earth.” This was 30 years after my divorce and her sister said to me I,m sorry I never believed you, you were right. My son when after me spending 4 days in hospital said to me. You can go. I,ll ring my mum to pick me up. Parent alienation is a fact and very hard to deal with. My heart goes out to Kieran. AND duck ALL HAPPENS TO SKANK AS USUAL.
That's so sad Ming, and puts an end to my theory that Bunny and Jett would see the truth when they grow up, and come to understand how much effort their loving father had put into getting them back to normality. It sounds as though the poison a bad mother drips into the ear of her children re-sets their emotions and loyalties, and no right and loving behavior by the- alienated parent (you, watching over your son for four days in hospital for example) allows them to see the real situation and which parent was expressing real love and caring. I really feel for you.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Re the panto, I work in a hotel and we have a someone staying who arrived to do rehearsals, etc approx a month ago (they were telling me that it’s pretty much 10am-8pm daily) and they went live just this weekend so it must be pretty hardcore so how madam is going to fair… well!
SFP said her rehearsal schedule was 8:30 to 5:30 every day for a week.
so she should be there there by now. She is going to be knackered. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 45
SFP said her rehearsal schedule was 8:30 to 5:30 every day for a week.
so she should be there there by now. She is going to be knackered. 🤣
I expect you’ve seen it DC, Bippo posted at 8pm last night about the first day of rehearsals (I don’t believe she was there) and he looked knackered. He was saying getting back to his hotel room to see his little daughter made it all worth it, was quite sweet, his daughter came running up to meet him. My point is, I just can’t see she has the ability to work a full day at rehearsal, and what about her constant vaping, surely the rest of the cast will not be happy about that, are they even going to allow her to vape all day 🤷🏽‍♀️ ( let’s not mention the ‘medication’ 🤦🏽‍♀️ ) She is just there to pick up the cheque, there is no way she can behave like a professional, she is lazy beyond belief, she will get very rattled and aggressive if they keep her at rehearsal all day, she just can’t do it. An interesting week in store.

Last edited:
Reactions: 64
Be great if they told her to piss off if she starts to play up,they don’t want her,also perhaps in contract they can do that,Now that would be fantastic.🤞

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Question is… is SB going up north with her? Who’s going to provide her with ❄ for the month? Surely they won’t be apart for that long. Fingers (SB’s dodgy mate - one of the many) will be wanting 24/7 surveillance on KFP and without SB, how will they keep tabs?
She's in Liverpool not a remote island haha. Whats app or Snapchat the many dealers that are advertising. Don't think she only uses sb to get stuff. I live just outside a small city in the north, plenty of runners will drop off at what ever time you want it. Drugs are very regularly available.

I do however think SB is involved in moving product and laundering money. I don't think the plaster casts are used for that. Not a high cash business all online traced payments. But I'd look closely at some of the salons visited. There's a couple with massive red flags.

edit to add - I don't take drugs myself but have friends/colleagues that do.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
What I’d like to know is her not driving👀She must have another ban,but why is it not public?Surely it can’t be a secret.I don’t drive so I haven’t a clue about these things.Any idea why?Do you reckon she asked for it not to be made public?Can she do that?
I think her license was medically revoked as she said. She pretended not to understand it and decided getting Sophie to write a note to her Dr would solve it.....it didn't.

Any further ban would be a result of a conviction in court, so we would know about it.
---
I have a theory she has fucked herself over with all her lies about mental health issues, suicide attempts and adhd medication. The dvla think she is a risk on the road and she is having to have medical checks and tests before they will give her, her licence back. Which if correct is quite funny.
I agree because the revoking came not long after she claimed some sort of 'crisis' and said she couldn't attend court for one of the Bankruptcy hearings. Constant suicide attempts is a notifiable thing to the DVLA. Her Dr may have reported her if she was suicidal / supposedly overdosed!

Reactions: 41
She's in Liverpool not a remote island haha. Whats app or Snapchat the many dealers that are advertising. Don't think she only uses sb to get stuff. I live just outside a small city in the north, plenty of runners will drop off at what ever time you want it. Drugs are very regularly available.

I do however think SB is involved in moving product and laundering money. I don't think the plaster casts are used for that. Not a high cash business all online traced payments. But I'd look closely at some of the salons visited. There's a couple with massive red flags.

edit to add - I don't take drugs myself but have friends/colleagues that do.
I’ve alluded to this before and agree with you but, KP drawing attention to the salons makes no sense? I think the salons are involved in some kind of laundering potentially involving Jeyda as she is always present. Rimi has taken a backseat publicity wise but there is something going on with them all. It’s a shame some posters have left the threads as they appeared to have some knowledge that was ignored or shut down but now is looking very likely true. Just my thoughts 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 50
dont know about another ban,i think shes still banned from the first time. shes a cocky fucker, so if she wasnt banned, im sure she would be out and about driving from the front gates (as opposed to sneaking out the back way when she is banned). with skanky, its what she dont say when shes in trouble,so i would guess she got done for driving when banned when SB's car was impounded. it would only really be made public if the press had got wind of it really,so if there was no journo in court that dayor no one leaked it,we wont really know, unless she tells us and shes not going to do that.
If she were driving whilst banned then also no valid insurance. We know SadBoy uses trade plates, so possibly no valid tax either.

So many charges here if true.

Reactions: 27
If she were driving whilst banned then also no valid insurance. We know SadBoy uses trade plates, so possibly no valid tax either.

That would also apply I think if her licence was medically revoked as she probably didn't tell the insurers, so driving without insurance and a possible fraud charge?

Reactions: 29
But surely if they were going to charge her they would have done it by now it was months ago

Reactions: 15
[
I have a theory she has fucked herself over with all her lies about mental health issues, suicide attempts and adhd medication. The dvla think she is a risk on the road and she is having to have medical checks and tests before they will give her, her licence back. Which if correct is quite funny.
see I think when she was charged with DD, it was classed as a D27, which is high risk offender. These people have to have a medical which includes a CDT blood test before their license is returned. If the blood test shows alcohol misuse she would have been asked to abstain and apply for a retest in six months. If the result (coupled with a urine test) shows alcohol and / or substance addiction she has to wait 12 months before she can reapply. Her license isn’t coming home anytime soon in my opinion!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Panto is definitely HARD CORE ... and I say that from personal experience... Kipper has NO CHANCE of managing a full run

• Heart
Reactions: 43
[

see I think when she was charged with DD, it was classed as a D27, which is high risk offender. These people have to have a medical which includes a CDT blood test before their license is returned. If the blood test shows alcohol misuse she would have been asked to abstain and apply for a retest in six months. If the result (coupled with a urine test) shows alcohol and / or substance addiction she has to wait 12 months before she can reapply. Her license isn’t coming home anytime soon in my opinion!
Totally agree and she tried to do her usual thing of just ignoring it and thinking a note to her Dr would sort everything. Months ago in some of the TitToks, she was saying she had 'just done her blood test'. I thought at the time this could be for the process of getting her licence back and no way would she pass. The threshold for passing is higher for an offender like her.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.