Katie Price #338 blocked chimley she's on the beg, give J&B back to their dad instead!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I went to our local pantomime yesterday, it is a family treat every year. It was brilliant and everyone worked very hard. There is no way Skanky will be able to keep up with Singing, dancing, knowing her lines, working as part of a team. And even if she did learn her lines, she would just shout them out in a robotic voice. I don’t know why the theatre have employed her, it’s not like there aren’t enough out of work actors around.

Reactions: 53
Just shows what a complete joke this panto is, this must be the only panto in the entire UK that hasn't started it's run yet they've only just started rehearsals it's the biggest bleeping joke on the circuit it's not even sold out performances when normal pantos sell out months in advance and as for their "star" if they thought skanky bleep Price would draw big audience's they were mistaken or Edna shafted them bigging her sister up when she got skank the gig. The whole lot of idiots involved in this shambles deserve what's coming with skank involved and hope they lose reputation and money. Also think skank travelled to Liverpool early hours Saturday after getting her hair done to have meeting with producers before rehearsals started yesterday and work out a plan for skank to quit quietly with an excuse so both save face 3 shows max before she quits with a little payoff.

• Angry
Reactions: 40
I went to our local pantomime yesterday, it is a family treat every year. It was brilliant and everyone worked very hard. There is no way Skanky will be able to keep up with Singing, dancing, knowing her lines, working as part of a team. And even if she did learn her lines, she would just shout them out in a robotic voice. I don’t know why the theatre have employed her, it’s not like there aren’t enough out of work actors around.
Agree, we’re going to our local panto next Saturday. We go every year, it’s fantastic, sometimes there’s a bit of ad libbing but you can tell that rehearsals have been going on for a long time, there’s a lot to learn. Last year it was Dave benson Phillips as main role, year before one of the strictly pros and this year, one of Calabro. I’ve seen west end panto and I prefer my local one. KP will bloody destroy this one, there’s no way she can learn the routine in this short space of time and to be honest, I don’t think she even
Wants to. Cos after all, her empires back, she aces everything!
😩

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I hate panto, but each to their own.. what an absolute embarrassment bleep witch will be. I feel sorry for the other performers. I'll eat my bleeping baseball cap if she does two shows if any.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Agree, we’re going to our local panto next Saturday. We go every year, it’s fantastic, sometimes there’s a bit of ad libbing but you can tell that rehearsals have been going on for a long time, there’s a lot to learn. Last year it was Dave benson Phillips as main role, year before one of the strictly pros and this year, one of Calabro. I’ve seen west end panto and I prefer my local one. KP will bloody destroy this one, there’s no way she can learn the routine in this short space of time and to be honest, I don’t think she even
Wants to. Cos after all, her empires back, she aces everything!
😩
she will be ‘the best ad-libber they’ve ever seen’, and will ‘learn all the dances in a day’. Because she Is the best. They will be so pleased with her. Even love her changing all her lines to her own, as they will be ‘better than theirs’. Isn’t that how she sees everything in her life. 😂😂😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
If she pulled out of the panto for 'mental health' reasons, would she still get paid her full fee as would qualify as sickness

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
If she does turn up it will be intresting to read the reviews
---
If she pulled out of the panto for 'mental health' reasons, would she still get paid her full fee as would qualify as sickness
I bloody hope not

Reactions: 18
I hate musical theatre. Panto falls under that genre. My kids were taken every year by their grandparents. I couldn’t sit through all of that. It’s not Shakespeare is it? You don’t have to be a good actor, or singer?
Price has 28 performances of this one to get through. I seriously don’t see it happening. She has a perfect ‘out’ clause in the Fathers for Justice threat to protest outside the theatre and embarrass her.
I expect she will just get paid by the Panto company and skip back to whatever home she is currently polluting, and eat takeout with the kids.
There’s been no discernible begging for things Since the moody hot tub cleaning beg. Which coincided with Becky from Coronation street being publically embarrassed for her birthday cake beg on Instagram. So maybe her new manager Sophie will have capped that enterprise. But as she has said she is ‘minted’ with a millionaire car dealer boyfriend, she won’t need free toys and stuff.
This will be Keirons first Christmas without his kids. How awful for him.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I just can’t get “ Hotel California “ out of my head, was it our Kylie ? Thought it was great , summed up
Sinkboy completely , hilarious, 🤣unfortunately have not been able to stop the tune and words going through my head all day ,Thanks mate 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Doubtful as she won't be an employee, they'll all just be on performance contracts I would have thought. Equivalent of a self employed contractor getting a job, if you don't turn up, you don't get paid!

Reactions: 22
I hate musical theatre. Panto falls under that genre. My kids were taken every year by their grandparents. I couldn’t sit through all of that. It’s not Shakespeare is it? You don’t have to be a good actor, or singer?
Price has 28 performances of this one to get through. I seriously don’t see it happening. She has a perfect ‘out’ clause in the Fathers for Justice threat to protest outside the theatre and embarrass her.
I expect she will just get paid by the Panto company and skip back to whatever home she is currently polluting, and eat takeout with the kids.
There’s been no discernible begging for things Since the moody hot tub cleaning beg. Which coincided with Becky from Coronation street being publically embarrassed for her birthday cake beg on Instagram. So maybe her new manager Sophie will have capped that enterprise. But as she has said she is ‘minted’ with a millionaire car dealer boyfriend, she won’t need free toys and stuff.
Sadly Pepe it’s his second Christmas without them.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
I'm not a fan of panto, but from what I do know it is VERY hard work.
Nevermind learning the script and stage performance; there is no way on Earth that she can improvise and interact with the audience.
She has zero personality and almost no sense of humour from what I've seen.

They'll all boo her, as the villain, and she'll call them rude names and storm off.

This whole panto seems like a bit of a joke, tbh, and not in a good way.
Is it a tax write-off or something?

Reactions: 34
Just shows what a complete joke this panto is, this must be the only panto in the entire UK that hasn't started it's run yet they've only just started rehearsals it's the biggest bleeping joke on the circuit it's not even sold out performances when normal pantos sell out months in advance and as for their "star" if they thought skanky bleep Price would draw big audience's they were mistaken or Edna shafted them bigging her sister up when she got skank the gig. The whole lot of idiots involved in this shambles deserve what's coming with skank involved and hope they lose reputation and money. Also think skank travelled to Liverpool early hours Saturday after getting her hair done to have meeting with producers before rehearsals started yesterday and work out a plan for skank to quit quietly with an excuse so both save face 3 shows max before she quits with a little payoff.
Hope she don't get a payoff, she's done nothing to deserve it!

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
I hate panto, but each to their own.. what an absolute embarrassment bleep witch will be. I feel sorry for the other performers. I'll eat my bleeping baseball cap if she does two shows if any.
I think they will have planned well. They'll have an understudy ready. She's just a celeb face to bring in ticket sales but it is a slap in the face to the other performers really. Some will get quite low pay and work really hard to be up to standard and have to live with job insecurity whilst she just waltzes in for a few shows and takes the piss.

Seems like a legit company putting the panto on 'Shone productions'.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
This absolute melt thinking people ( or BUSINESSES ) want a “ shout out” from him 😂😂😂😂
FFS !!
He can barely string a sentence together , has no screen presence , no charisma …. And nobody knows who he is beyond us lot and a handful of Insta Huns 🤣🤣🤣

I can’t absolutely guarantee he hasn’t had a single request for this.

God his family must be SO embarrassed by him . Unless they are cut from the same cloth of course.

Hell I’M embarassed for him , Carol you absolute nobody , you’re a fool , a moron , a patsy and a deluded idiot .

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
This absolute melt thinking people ( or BUSINESSES ) want a “ shout out” from him 😂😂😂😂
FFS !!
He can barely string a sentence together , has no screen presence , no charisma …. And nobody knows who he is beyond us lot and a handful of Insta Huns 🤣🤣🤣

God his family must be SO embarrassed by him . Unless they are cut from the same cloth of course.

Hell I’M embarassed for him , Carol you absolute nobody , you’re a fool , a moron , a patsy and a deluded idiot .
Didn't he put something like this out previously, maybe a year or so ago? Didn't take off well then either, sure it was him but apologies if I'm mistaken.

Reactions: 18
Second without the kids 😩

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
FFS !!

Kipper is on there too but 'unavailable' .....and Wayne Lineker and various other random people. I wonder if Rymi convinced them to do it?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I don’t care about her learning her lines. I just want to see it stuffed into that purple sausage dress again 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.