Katie Price #338 blocked chimley she's on the beg, give J&B back to their dad instead!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bet she’s made everyone, cast etc, sign NDA’s. They won’t be able to say a thing. It will be chaos at this panto & unlikely we will find out.😡
Who on earth is signing an NDA thrust at them by her? You’d tell her to go and duck herself wouldn’t you. Deluded cow. SFP probably writes them. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37
So picture of Bunny to show she is with her grandmother so safe and going to school while mummy works ( I think SS told her she had to send her to school)
But what is happening to poor Jett?

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 38
Has she still lost her license ? I wonder whos driving her around now lol shes been very quiet about her license for a while now wonder why
---

I totally agree also with narcs ANY attention good or bad is what they thrive on they live in a fantasy world in their heads they are never wrong always the victim never their fault being picked on stalked etc etc they also do everything theybaccuse others of they seek praise everywhere they go about their looks weight etc they also get worse the older they get they cannot cope that they are getting old which makes their narcissism worse they are all lazy and expect people to run around at theirbevery whim ive watched some of Skankys old Katie and Peter old videos on YT and its always been there with her contantly seeking admiration and compliments attention seeking having Gary on hand 24/7 for hair and make up constant sniping at Pete putting him down pattern with all her men and not hands on with P+J left it to Pete nannies or babysitters shes got worse since shes been with sinkboy she wont ever accept shes an old bleeping hag she will get worse
---

When is the next BH im hoping she wont wriggle her way out of this next one and if she does do any panto will she declare her earnings as they usually pay well thats if she turns up of course
Something else definitely happened in relation to her license for sure! She was boasting about having it back and one stage, the staged pap photos of her getting a parking ticket and driving various cars, then she got stopped with Harvey in the car and the car got impounded, there were pictures of her coming out of the police station with SB looking very glum and since then she clearly hasn't been driving. At the time we were surprised as it was about 6 months before her two year ban was up but there was a chance she had done a course to get 6 months knocked off the ban, but the two years are definitely up now and there is no sign of her driving, plus she hasn't mentioned a dicky bird about it when previously she was going n about getting it back in a few weeks etc. Something happened that last time she got stopped but what it was we don't know.
---
Re the panto, I work in a hotel and we have a someone staying who arrived to do rehearsals, etc approx a month ago (they were telling me that it’s pretty much 10am-8pm daily) and they went live just this weekend so it must be pretty hardcore so how madam is going to fair… well!
Yes, only a week of rehersals seems pretty short to me, I'm very surprised they've only just started. Seems like a very amateurish production for somewhere like that.

Last edited:
Reactions: 39
Just to say that, on the Death Pool thread, we aren't wishing anyone dead (except criminals). We're just nominating people we think will die; see it as gambling on horses or picking lottery numbers.
Seems to me that the skank is like Captain Scarlet - indestructible.

The state of it's mutilated body combined with its drugs & booze addictions that thing should have carked a long time ago, and yet onwards it proceeds destroying other lives as it goes along spouting bullshit and telling LIES wherever it points it's toes.

It'll probably explode the crematorium one day with a sea of melted plastic

• Haha
Reactions: 25
So KP should be at rehearsal’s today
1 has she taken the kids if so who is looking after them?
2 if she has left them at home ( so Bunny can go to school) is DL looking after them?
3 when Bunny finishes school will they join her and spend the holidays in a flat while mummy works?
Who on earth is signing an NDA thrust at them by her? You’d tell her to go and duck herself wouldn’t you. Deluded cow. SFP probably writes them. 😂
If she's taking drugs/doing anything illegal I think, but I'm not a lawyer, that would invalidate an NDA.

Can't imagine it'll have been professionally written and legally watertight either if AFP and SP are behind it!

Reactions: 27
T
So picture of Bunny to show she is with her grandmother so safe and going to school while mummy works ( I think SS told her she had to send her to school)
But what is happening to poor Jett?
The whole family are scum beyond belief.

The contempt, entitlement and lack of compassion and gratitude AFP has shown to her donors family is shocking. Like she was 'entitled' to the transplant.

Now putting herself in serious danger of infection.

Bunch of bleeping grade A bastards.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Ugly old cuntlung needs to duck off,go get yer bleeping teef done..you vicious old enabling bleep.

• Haha
Rita,wish we could get your geese onto her,they’d sort the bleep out.They’d peck the fucker to death.They’d smell her mile off.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Oh look another drugs gang that was using drivers to import ❄ from Europe and deliver
to dealers in the UK and Ireland, you could almost imagine a certain party doing the same when they visit Belgium, Spain and then always take a trip to ireland for a salon opening or pick up a car for the business they have.😎
chrome_screenshot_10 Dec 2023 13_40_55 GMT.png

• Wow
Reactions: 36
Strange that on the website there is NO publicity photo.....

Screenshot 2023-12-10 154131.png

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Have we seen this before? It costs £30 for SB to do a personalised message. I wonder what his cut is? Why would a miwwionaire need to do this? There are plenty of people on there charging more than him .
If he is running 'packages' about for his thick-necked friends I don't think they're paying him much 😂

https://www.thrillz.co.uk/talent/carl.woods

Screen Shot 2023-12-10 at 15.58.07.png

Screen Shot 2023-12-10 at 15.58.16.png

---
Oh look another drugs gang that was using drivers to import ❄ from Europe and deliver
to dealers in the UK and Ireland, you could almost imagine a certain party doing the same when they visit Belgium, Spain and then always take a trip to ireland for a salon opening or pick up a car for the business they have.😎View attachment 2621838
It would be handy to customise a car with concealed compartments if you wanted to transport drugs.....now who do we know who likes customising cars :unsure:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
Strange that on the website there is NO publicity photo.....

View attachment 2621839

....and she'll have nailed it on her poorly trotters after only six days of rehearsal....

1702224548923.png

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Something else definitely happened in relation to her license for sure! She was boasting about having it back and one stage, the staged pap photos of her getting a parking ticket and driving various cars, then she got stopped with Harvey in the car and the car got impounded, there were pictures of her coming out of the police station with SB looking very glum and since then she clearly hasn't been driving. At the time we were surprised as it was about 6 months before her two year ban was up but there was a chance she had done a course to get 6 months knocked off the ban, but the two years are definitely up now and there is no sign of her driving, plus she hasn't mentioned a dicky bird about it when previously she was going n about getting it back in a few weeks etc. Something happened that last time she got stopped but what it was we don't know.
---

Yes, only a week of rehersals seems pretty short to me, I'm very surprised they've only just started. Seems like a very amateurish production for somewhere like that.
Seems to me that most of the cast have been learning their lines etc for ages. Then last week is production time- dances, stage instruction and finally dress rehearsal . Me thinks kipper hasn’t been doing her homework.
---
to dealers in the UK and Ireland, you could almost imagine a certain party doing the same when they visit Belgium, Spain and then always take a trip to ireland for a salon opening or pick up a car for the business they have.😎View attachment 2621838
maybe they are being observed for a time. Gathering info

Reactions: 22
I've asked a couple of people who have friend/family connections with events and promotions in Liverpool about Sleeping Beauty - one didn't even know Price was appearing in panto here and the other said they'd try to find out something about it. Still waiting!⏱ The former was heavy involved in the Eurovision celebrations, so I would have thought they would have been aware of what was being staged at the M&S Arena. 🤔 Was hoping for some tea, but the pot is empty. Soz.

• Sad
Thought I'd post this before lunch in case it ruins your appetite...!

View attachment 2621351

Too late..I have had an early lunch as going to be busy cleaning my horses stables out today!
---
Just to say that, on the Death Pool thread, we aren't wishing anyone dead (except criminals). We're just nominating people we think will die; see it as gambling on horses or picking lottery numbers.
You can butter it up as much as you like but you are still going to HELL!

Reactions: 8
I actually think SB knows exactly who and what he's dealing with, he's been friends with the GBH drug running gang leader for years. I also suspect KP knows what she's dealing with, although not to the extent SB does
That's good, if it's the case, then they'll both know exactly what their helping to fund if they end up arrested in Northern Ireland. They'll know they step away from gangs and step into the world of "organisations" then they're mixed up in not only dirty drug money, but blood money.
In the off chance that they are stupid enough (which they are) and are dealing with a gang then there worries aren't about gangs or the police.
It's no wonder she's paranoid about kidnappers. Kidnappers usually look for money. "Organisation" kidnappers aren't as polite, they ask for nothing, they just don't bring you back.
Just ask Shergar 🤫🤫
Oh what a tangled Web they weave.
---
Seems to me that most of the cast have been learning their lines etc for ages. Then last week is production time- dances, stage instruction and finally dress rehearsal . Me thinks kipper hasn’t been doing her homework.
---

maybe they are being observed for a time. Gathering info
👍👍 pawns in a big game

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.