Katie Price #33 Court date looming; it's in May. Lock her up and make our day!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
TLDR/recap of the last thread (Apologies to Billy Joel)

Gashers had the title won ,peeko sulked again, Mi5, enganment, Peter didn't know
Skanky and Wanky, Prepkitchen UK , Celebrity Masterchef, harassing Michelle,
Harvey calls her head, staples was a skinhead girl ,bez and shaun ryder,Pixies on the piss
Clearblues hustle dream ,her nails done again , she ditched her ring ,poses in the bath,
DC cracked the rose' , mrsems on the sauvignon, walk in brighton ,our dolly's dosing up with wine,
Jellymen have chewy dicks , everyone has boiling piss, Facehuggers rubber cock stolen by her bloody dog
We cant stand the liar , she don't care who's hurting ,as long as she's earning

jersey girl and watches, Liars in hysterics, squirrels, emmerdale, queenie in Mcdonalds
Bigblues mind boggles , Woburn safari , lozzas arse is massive ,50 grand on surgery,
Theme park in the MM, Pinks finally gone insane, decorations, harveys frog ,welcome to the scrunchies,
265 sunday roast , lucid counted up depop, No celebs no exes but is she divorced yet?
tanned in gravy granules , loves being bankrupt, more balloons,ditched her wig , ex bodyguard hates her
rita thinks she needs a bag on her head ,pictures of them both
Ahahahahaaa, that is so funny 😂😂

I see he’s out this video on again. Banter really? 😡
That is not banter you WANKER!!! 😡

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
What an absolute bleep. Poor Harvey he has to have this bleep and his twit of a mother to put up with.
The only satisfaction I get is that this fucker will be the downfall of skankyflaps 😡

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
What an absolute bleep. Poor Harvey he has to have this bleep and his twit of a mother to put up with.
The only satisfaction I get is that this fucker will be the downfall of skankyflaps 😡
I bet he was a Bully at school 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Once again Harvey is not happy in that video and once again Cole is winding him up. That's not banter. How can we be the only ones to see it!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
TLDR/recap of the last thread (Apologies to Billy Joel)

Gashers had the title won ,peeko sulked again, Mi5, enganment, Peter didn't know
Skanky and Wanky, Prepkitchen UK , Celebrity Masterchef, harassing Michelle,
Harvey calls her head, staples was a skinhead girl ,bez and shaun ryder,Pixies on the piss
Clearblues hustle dream ,her nails done again , she ditched her ring ,poses in the bath,
DC cracked the rose' , mrsems on the sauvignon, walk in brighton ,our dolly's dosing up with wine,
Jellymen have chewy dicks , everyone has boiling piss, Facehuggers rubber cock stolen by her bloody dog
We cant stand the liar , she don't care who's hurting ,as long as she's earning

jersey girl and watches, Liars in hysterics, squirrels, emmerdale, queenie in Mcdonalds
Bigblues mind boggles , Woburn safari , lozzas arse is massive ,50 grand on surgery,
Theme park in the MM, Pinks finally gone insane, decorations, harveys frog ,welcome to the scrunchies,
265 sunday roast , lucid counted up depop, No celebs no exes but is she divorced yet?
tanned in gravy granules , loves being bankrupt, more balloons,ditched her wig , ex bodyguard hates her
rita thinks she needs a bag on her head ,pictures of them both in bed , sewergrapes giggles loves being a krustie
We cant stand the liar ,she dont care who shes hurting,as long as shes earning

Titanic, quality st . skanky' s won masterchef , monsieurcrumble thinks their loves a sham , pom bears birthday
Hampshire thinks they are right chavs , skankys filtered to the max, clearblue gets the needle, he wont go out with a dog like you
costume jewellery , or QVC, penguin86 birthday , ghosts and talking candles , whereisprecious needs a whiskey
deformed titties ,sex in the city, keirons a nobody, too much lip filler
looking queer in harveys gear, advertising lip filler gear , more surgery's a step too far, with each op she gets uglier
Zelda and the terrahawks , going out for bleeping walks , stephs packed lunch ,she hates her eyes, we all hate here bleeping lies
my recaps over now im done , All ive gotta do is look at my title suggestion and see if ive won , I would do but
cant ,ill just go to bed ,liar liars lost the bloody thread
@peeko Ok, you get the job, you are the official recapper for the Krusties from now on, that was 🤣🤣🤣🤣👏👏👏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

Wonder if he told his mum 🤔🤣
So the tosser is at Harvey's house, getting pissed and tormenting Harvey again. Big guy eh. I hope Harvey turns around and knocks him out.

So much for him keeping off the drink too. Wanker.

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.