Katie Price #33 Court date looming; it's in May. Lock her up and make our day!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My eldest grandson was obsessed with aircraft from a toddler(19 now and still obsessed)we were lucky to live near to Duxford at the time and we took him every weekend, he loved the planes and the museum and everyone there became very fond of him gifting him different planes and aviation memorabilia, he has treasured them for over 17 years, my daughter would never dream of selling them no matter how broke she was, they are precious to him and are stored lovingly in his bedroom, one plane in particular he wanted but we could never find is a Japanese Zero(with kamikaze pilot in cockpit lol)so I made him one out of loo roll tubes etc 🙂 he adored it and still has it to this day, a little battered now but he would never part with it, sits on his window in pride of place 🥰 The antics of that skanky witch and the knobhound sidekick reduce me to tears over their treatment of Harvey 🤬
That's beautiful Monsieur. ☺☺

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I hope the owners don't sell to them, it will only end up like the MM and the rental place, holes in the walls, broken windows, food, cat/dog tit and piss all over the place. It looks like a well loved home 🏡. It will end up trashed if that Bunch moves in 😡
It's as usual smoke and mirrors and lies. He hasn't bought the house according to their good chums The Sun.

He's 'put in an offer he hopes will be accepted'. What £25 quid? Bloody hillbillies. Sorry Hillbillies.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
A lot of Krusties think The Sun pay KP a commission every time a reader clicks on her stories. I've talked to someone in a position to know, and he scoffed at the idea. He said the paper would never pay.

And the reason they feature so many KP pieces is down to market research: they've established that people who read The Sun tend to click on stories about her. So there we are!

Reactions: 16
A reply from the ASA about an undeclared ad 👍
But it’s the same time and time again, I’ve had responses like that too. They need to say enough is enough and get banned from selling, not keep saying don’t do it again, because they don’t seem to learn. 😡

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
But it’s the same time and time again, I’ve had responses like that too. They need to say enough is enough and get banned from selling, not keep saying don’t do it again, because they don’t seem to learn. 😡

Yeah she arranged a monthly subscription to a gin club for her... that's what her idea of being a best friend is. She has no best friends.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.