Katie Price #33 Court date looming; it's in May. Lock her up and make our day!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

She's clearly got money stashed under the mattress & is funding this in his name 🙄

@DC16 find it for us please 🕵️‍♀️😂 I haven't got time. Just about to cook dinner, collect the cat from the vets, collect the eldest from work & run 3 Zoom meetings.....I'll join you all later....by which time I predict I'll need a large drink 🤣😂
DM is running the story and allowing comments. This one's interesting:

1619728853803.png

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
TLDR/recap of the last thread (Apologies to Billy Joel)

Gashers had the title won ,peeko sulked again, Mi5, enganment, Peter didn't know
Skanky and Wanky, Prepkitchen UK , Celebrity Masterchef, harassing Michelle,
Harvey calls her head, staples was a skinhead girl ,bez and shaun ryder,Pixies on the piss
Clearblues hustle dream ,her nails done again , she ditched her ring ,poses in the bath,
DC cracked the rose' , mrsems on the sauvignon, walk in brighton ,our dolly's dosing up with wine,
Jellymen have chewy dicks , everyone has boiling piss, Facehuggers rubber cock stolen by her bloody dog
We cant stand the liar , she don't care who's hurting ,as long as she's earning

jersey girl and watches, Liars in hysterics, squirrels, emmerdale, queenie in Mcdonalds
Bigblues mind boggles , Woburn safari , lozzas arse is massive ,50 grand on surgery,
Theme park in the MM, Pinks finally gone insane, decorations, harveys frog ,welcome to the scrunchies,
265 sunday roast , lucid counted up depop, No celebs no exes but is she divorced yet?
tanned in gravy granules , loves being bankrupt, more balloons,ditched her wig , ex bodyguard hates her
rita thinks she needs a bag on her head ,pictures of them both in bed , sewergrapes giggles loves being a krustie
We cant stand the liar ,she dont care who shes hurting,as long as shes earning

Titanic, quality st . skanky' s won masterchef , monsieurcrumble thinks their loves a sham , pom bears birthday
Hampshire thinks they are right chavs , skankys filtered to the max, clearblue gets the needle, he wont go out with a dog like you
costume jewellery , or QVC, penguin86 birthday , ghosts and talking candles , whereisprecious needs a whiskey
deformed titties ,sex in the city, keirons a nobody, too much lip filler
looking queer in harveys gear, advertising lip filler gear , more surgery's a step too far, with each op she gets uglier
Zelda and the terrahawks , going out for bleeping walks , stephs packed lunch ,she hates her eyes, we all hate here bleeping lies
my recaps over now im done , All ive gotta do is look at my title suggestion and see if ive won , I would do but
cant ,ill just go to bed ,liar liars lost the bloody thread
Just wow...... absolutely howling with laughter 😂🤣😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Lots of people say how shes a great mum. Shes really not, for starters peter should have been able to stay in harveys life. Secondly she forever posts videos of harvey, allowing him to get the hate and also using him for attention. Asking him silly questions for him to answer! Ugh poor harvey genuinely makes me sick how she uses him

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I’ve just tried to post a crappy comment about the treatment of Harvey but it’s not letting me🤬
My piss is so boiled tonight im starting to get a headache!
Just fired off an email to Anna Kennedy too. Normally I don't bother with things like that because I don't think it would make a difference but I've had enough

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I would just like to speak from the heart here . I have made many Krustie friends , had many Heart to Hearts , a few of us have relatives that are special, I have spoken on here many times about my Grandson who has downs , My Daughter in law's Brother has Aspergers which is a mild form of autism , Bit disconcerting when I was watching a match with him the other night and he could tell me how much every player cost, who they played for before made me look very stupid , , But even though he trusts me completely ,I made a sudden move and He flinched like Id thrown a punch, I have had a lot of experience with Special people. See Special people look at the world in a different way . So I can speak from experience, You can have Banter , But it takes time and Trust , My Grandson loves my Hot chocolate, marshmellows squirty cream , I might say we've run out , He says "Your winding me up" you can tell by his body language , Hes comfortable , He knows hes going to get his Hot Chocolate ,thats banter , But I would never ask him if he wants a beer ,
that is not banter that's teasing , you can see the Boy is not comfortable , Same as the Carrot Cake , If the Boy was comfortable it wouldn't bother him, He's Special NOT stupid . Why Post it on instagram ? I would love Harvey in my House he'd be my mate , He is not a toy ,He is a Person , Where are the videos of that head and Harvey in the Gym , reading books , etc , all I ever see is him winding him up , There is no pride in the Boy WHATSOEVER , I see no love there not even from his Mother , in fact have any of you seen any pride from their mother of anything any of the kids have done that doesnt further her own career ? Their outside interests , School plays etc
Sorry to go on Krusties , All these people enabling her do not think of the kids, Thank God For their Fathers ,very upsetting

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.