Katie Price #33 Court date looming; it's in May. Lock her up and make our day!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But it’s the same time and time again, I’ve had responses like that too. They need to say enough is enough and get banned from selling, not keep saying don’t do it again, because they don’t seem to learn. 😡

Yet another fairy story from Krusty clunge! 🤥

• Angry
Reactions: 11
@geordiegirl have a Pricey WEYYYYY HEYYYY on your upgrade! 🥂🍾

She’s had another long day filming....another segment for SPL next week??? Or maybe she started the paramedic documentary 🤣 another filter, clearly she takes nothing from the segments that she keeps preaching to people each week. Do as I say, not as I do.... 🤷🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
@geordiegirl have a Pricey WEYYYYY HEYYYY on your upgrade! 🥂🍾

She’s had another long day filming....another segment for SPL next week??? Or maybe she started the paramedic documentary 🤣 another filter, clearly she takes nothing from the segments that she keeps preaching to people each week. Do as I say, not as I do.... 🤷🏻‍♀️
What is that filter on those godawful glasses? Is it a hint she's off on holiday or something?

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Court case coming up so probably off on holiday and then claim she never got sent the date as she moves around a lot.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
He’s so tired apparently, probably from all that chauffeuring duties again today. 🤣
Looks like he’s having a selfie with his nan. Not having it he fancies her he’s a good looking lad

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
TLDR/recap of the last thread (Apologies to Billy Joel)

Gashers had the title won ,peeko sulked again, Mi5, enganment, Peter didn't know
Skanky and Wanky, Prepkitchen UK , Celebrity Masterchef, harassing Michelle,
Harvey calls her head, staples was a skinhead girl ,bez and shaun ryder,Pixies on the piss
Clearblues hustle dream ,her nails done again , she ditched her ring ,poses in the bath,
DC cracked the rose' , mrsems on the sauvignon, walk in brighton ,our dolly's dosing up with wine,
Jellymen have chewy dicks , everyone has boiling piss, Facehuggers rubber cock stolen by her bloody dog
We cant stand the liar , she don't care who's hurting ,as long as she's earning

jersey girl and watches, Liars in hysterics, squirrels, emmerdale, queenie in Mcdonalds
Bigblues mind boggles , Woburn safari , lozzas arse is massive ,50 grand on surgery,
Theme park in the MM, Pinks finally gone insane, decorations, harveys frog ,welcome to the scrunchies,
265 sunday roast , lucid counted up depop, No celebs no exes but is she divorced yet?
tanned in gravy granules , loves being bankrupt, more balloons,ditched her wig , ex bodyguard hates her
rita thinks she needs a bag on her head ,pictures of them both in bed , sewergrapes giggles loves being a krustie
We cant stand the liar ,she dont care who shes hurting,as long as shes earning

Titanic, quality st . skanky' s won masterchef , monsieurcrumble thinks their loves a sham , pom bears birthday
Hampshire thinks they are right chavs , skankys filtered to the max, clearblue gets the needle, he wont go out with a dog like you
costume jewellery , or QVC, penguin86 birthday , ghosts and talking candles , whereisprecious needs a whiskey
deformed titties ,sex in the city, keirons a nobody, too much lip filler
looking queer in harveys gear, advertising lip filler gear , more surgery's a step too far, with each op she gets uglier
Zelda and the terrahawks , going out for bleeping walks , stephs packed lunch ,she hates her eyes, we all hate here bleeping lies
my recaps over now im done , All ive gotta do is look at my title suggestion and see if ive won , I would do but
cant ,ill just go to bed ,liar liars lost the bloody thread

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.