Katie Price #33 Court date looming; it's in May. Lock her up and make our day!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As nobody has done a recap, I shall do 1.....Katie is still a bleep. Crawl is still a bleep. They are both lying cunts. We hate lying cunts 👍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
It is
That bloke with his back to us in pics 1 & 2 looks a lot like Kris Boyson... the pic with the bucket round her head is hilarious.
Thank you my friend. Getting back on form and glad to give you a chuckle!

It is Boyson the poor bugger.

He tried so hard to help her and Harvey, he was very good with H. On this particular debarkle of an evening Kris, a bouncer and Michelle Heaton had to carry her out.

Meanwhile Phil Turner is trying to welcome guests! She's laughing and didn't give a flying shite! Mind you I think this is where Phil told her to piss off and they and Gary have not been seen together since!

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Skanky has made my blood boil today.

Why the hell is she posting about Michelle Heaton going into rehab for drink problems and threatening Michelles friends? The poor women has been critically ill, hysterectomy, double masectomy. Michelles husband Hugh, family and poor kids really need this splashing all over the press for some publicity for Price.

What the hell has it got to do with her?

Michelle is fighting her demons which KP should think about doing herself.

Last time they were seen together was at Phil Turners 50th (I think). She was so pissed she collapsed in a booth and Michelle, a bouncer and Kris B had to carry her out. Another precious event for Phil and Gary that she ruined.

She turned up at their wedding in a wedding dress, got pissed (standard), interrupted the speeches and was reported in the press as follows: "Phil and Gary had a civil partnership in 2009, attended by their friend Katie Price, who was famously reported at the time to 'ruin' the reception.

Katie was set to serenade the couple for their first dance with a rendition of Whitney Houston’s I Have Nothing but is said to have launched into a foul-mouthed tirade at the guests, allegedly telling them: 'You’re all c***s, then attempted to sing 'A Whole New World' on the dance floor, collapsed again and had to be carried out. She was not invited to the wedding vow renewal".

She has no moral compass. Complete Troglodye witch. Can she not see how she is persevered by doing these things for her own publicity?
Ahahahahaaa, that last picture how embarrassing! 😂
🤢🤢🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Are all these Autism charities blind?

Feel like emailing and asking how they can support a woman like her who treats her children and other people so appallingly

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

Someone email them & point out that she's sold the bloody lot & the 1 they've shown is all that's left 😡.

She must be seriously desperate for cash to be selling his special things for a few quid 😡

I can't imagine EVER selling any of my kids things without their permission.

And you can bet the Skanky woman won't give Harv the money from the sale of his things.

She is not bleeping human.

• Angry
Reactions: 17
As nobody has done a recap, I shall do 1.....Katie is still a bleep. Crawl is still a bleep. They are both lying cunts. We hate lying cunts 👍
I did beg for someone to do one - I am not qualified. I think that is a great summary 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Someone email them & point out that she's sold the bloody lot & the 1 they've shown is all that's left 😡.

She must be seriously desperate for cash to be selling his special things for a few quid 😡

And you can bet the Skanky woman won't give Harv the money from the sale of his things.

If that ring is worth as much as she says, I'd love for Harvey to put it in the waste disposal with her finger still in it.. He told Wanky to leave his carrot cake alone, how is he going to cope without his beloved decorations - no wonder why he smashes things up.

Next time he has a No.2, I hope he wipes his ass with her manky wigs!!!

Reactions: 19
I just zoomed in on your avatar DC, I always thought it was horns on her head, didn't know it was a hat and she's got a pipe in her mouth 😂😂
🤣 That was taken in Sheesh, there are videos on their IG of her, dare you to watch 🤣

• Sick
  • Haha

She's clearly got money stashed under the mattress & is funding this in his name 🙄

She's clearly got money stashed under the mattress & is funding this in his name 🙄
@DC16 find it for us please 🕵️‍♀️😂 I haven't got time. Just about to cook dinner, collect the cat from the vets, collect the eldest from work & run 3 Zoom meetings.....I'll join you all later....by which time I predict I'll need a large drink 🤣😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Great thread title .

So the ornaments that belong to one of "her world" raised diddly squat - how desperate is she for money to sell things he absolutely adores , poor Harvey. She must be running out of crap to sell (expect to see her in the local charity shop buying stuff to sell on deplop whilst passing it off as her own "as worn by Katie")
I sent a long dm to Anna Kennedy but I'm not expecting a reply, commented on Skanky's ig regarding the selling of Harvey’s precious things, I expect I will now be blocked 😉

Skanky has made my blood boil today.

Why the hell is she posting about Michelle Heaton going into rehab for drink problems and threatening Michelles friends? The poor women has been critically ill, hysterectomy, double masectomy. Michelles husband Hugh, family and poor kids really need this splashing all over the press for some publicity for Price.

What the hell has it got to do with her?

Michelle is fighting her demons which KP should think about doing herself.

Last time they were seen together was at Phil Turners 50th (I think). She was so pissed she collapsed in a booth and Michelle, a bouncer and Kris B had to carry her out. Another precious event for Phil and Gary that she ruined.

She turned up at their wedding in a wedding dress, got pissed (standard), interrupted the speeches and was reported in the press as follows: "Phil and Gary had a civil partnership in 2009, attended by their friend Katie Price, who was famously reported at the time to 'ruin' the reception.

Katie was set to serenade the couple for their first dance with a rendition of Whitney Houston’s I Have Nothing but is said to have launched into a foul-mouthed tirade at the guests, allegedly telling them: 'You’re all c***s, then attempted to sing 'A Whole New World' on the dance floor, collapsed again and had to be carried out. She was not invited to the wedding vow renewal".

She has no moral compass. Complete Troglodye witch. Can she not see how she is persevered by doing these things for her own publicity?
Disgusting depraved vermin! 😡

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 13

@DC16 find it for us please 🕵️‍♀️😂 I haven't got time. Just about to cook dinner, collect the cat from the vets, collect the eldest from work & run 3 Zoom meetings.....I'll join you all later....by which time I predict I'll need a large drink 🤣😂
🤣 how did you know I’d be right on it! 🔍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

I hope the owners don't sell to them, it will only end up like the MM and the rental place, holes in the walls, broken windows, food, cat/dog tit and piss all over the place. It looks like a well loved home 🏡. It will end up trashed if that Bunch moves in 😡

• Angry
I hope the owners don't sell to them, it will only end up like the MM and the rental place, holes in the walls, broken windows, food, cat/dog tit and piss all over the place. It looks like a well loved home 🏡. It will end up trashed if that Bunch moves in 😡

Here you go.... @Pink Squirrel

Reactions: 12
Don’t cry Peeks your time will come 💕

How much do you love mummy Harvey, Harvey, Harvey how much do you love mummy, is it loads is it is it loads ye mummy loves Harvey give me a kiss ye mummy loves.....
Katie sorry to interrupt we’ve finished filming, oh right somebody ring the bleeping residential to take him back he’s costing me a bleeping fortune in food to stop him kicking off 😳
Probably bloody accurate what you’ve said

• Heart
Reactions: 8

My eldest grandson was obsessed with aircraft from a toddler(19 now and still obsessed)we were lucky to live near to Duxford at the time and we took him every weekend, he loved the planes and the museum and everyone there became very fond of him gifting him different planes and aviation memorabilia, he has treasured them for over 17 years, my daughter would never dream of selling them no matter how broke she was, they are precious to him and are stored lovingly in his bedroom, one plane in particular he wanted but we could never find is a Japanese Zero(with kamikaze pilot in cockpit lol)so I made him one out of loo roll tubes etc 🙂 he adored it and still has it to this day, a little battered now but he would never part with it, sits on his window in pride of place 🥰 The antics of that skanky witch and the knobhound sidekick reduce me to tears over their treatment of Harvey 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.