Katie Price #33 Court date looming; it's in May. Lock her up and make our day!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would just like to speak from the heart here . I have made many Krustie friends , had many Heart to Hearts , a few of us have relatives that are special, I have spoken on here many times about my Grandson who has downs , My Daughter in law's Brother has Aspergers which is a mild form of autism , Bit disconcerting when I was watching a match with him the other night and he could tell me how much every player cost, who they played for before made me look very stupid , , But even though he trusts me completely ,I made a sudden move and He flinched like Id thrown a punch, I have had a lot of experience with Special people. See Special people look at the world in a different way . So I can speak from experience, You can have Banter , But it takes time and Trust , My Grandson loves my Hot chocolate, marshmellows squirty cream , I might say we've run out , He says "Your winding me up" you can tell by his body language , Hes comfortable , He knows hes going to get his Hot Chocolate ,thats banter , But I would never ask him if he wants a beer ,
that is not banter that's teasing , you can see the Boy is not comfortable , Same as the Carrot Cake , If the Boy was comfortable it wouldn't bother him, He's Special NOT stupid . Why Post it on instagram ? I would love Harvey in my House he'd be my mate , He is not a toy ,He is a Person , Where are the videos of that head and Harvey in the Gym , reading books , etc , all I ever see is him winding him up , There is no pride in the Boy WHATSOEVER , I see no love there not even from his Mother , in fact have any of you seen any pride from their mother of anything any of the kids have done that doesnt further her own career ? Their outside interests , School plays etc
Sorry to go on Krusties , All these people enabling her do not think of the kids, Thank God For their Fathers ,very upsetting
100% correct Peeko 💕. I had tears in my eyes reading that 😥

ETA: because of Harvey, not your grandson. He sounds like an amazing young man who is loved very much ❤❤❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
100% correct Peeko 💕. I had tears in my eyes reading that 😥
Thanks Pixie , Good Mother, I could Put up with all her tit If I could see one , just one , instance where her kids came Before her , The Dads who get slagged off by the way , are the ones making sure they have Breakfast in the mornings ,
making sure they do their homework , etc etc , you know the score , there is always the time when there is something the kids are doing , Parents evening etc , when a normal mother would drag their selves away from clear blue to be with
their Kids , Never bleeping see it

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Maybe I am oversimplifying this but if a house is under offer then it shows on Right Move as ‘Under Offer’! It doesn’t, because it’s a load of lies AGAIN! 😳

• Angry
Reactions: 17
@peeko, I totally understand where you’re coming from and your heartfelt post.

As I have shared before my son has a diagnosis of Autism. He’s 23 now but since he was old enough to walk his obsession has been traffic lights/ cones and road lamps. His obsession means I’ll never have a ‘nice’ garden or a house where every room doesn’t have at least something ‘traffic! related in it 😂. My back garden is currently home to a bus stop, a pelican crossing light and about 4 sets of traffic lights and too many road cones and lamps to count! The smallest room in the house is my bedroom while he has both the huge master bedroom and the spare room for all of his collection (plus we rent a garage for him).
As a parent, it’s what you do - your child’s interests are supported, their needs and wants come before your own. How Katie could ever sell something so important and meaningful belong to her son is beyond my comprehension. Would I ever get rid of any of my son’s items? Not a chance, the woman is despicable.

And if you thought I may be exaggerating 😂

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Maybe I am oversimplifying this but if a house is under offer then it shows on Right Move as ‘Under Offer’! It doesn’t, because it’s a load of lies AGAIN! 😳
Not quite true, the website might not have been updated, I've been keeping an eye on the houses for sale in my road, the websites don't get
updated that often.

Reactions: 8

As I have shared before my son has a diagnosis of Autism. He’s 23 now but since he was old enough to walk his obsession has been traffic lights/ cones and road lamps. His obsession means I’ll never have a ‘nice’ garden or a house where every room doesn’t have at least something ‘traffic! related in it 😂. My back garden is currently home to a bus stop, a pelican crossing light and about 4 sets of traffic lights and too many road cones and lamps to count! The smallest room in the house is my bedroom while he has both the huge master bedroom and the spare room for all of his collection (plus we rent a garage for him).
As a parent, it’s what you do - your child’s interests are supported, their needs and wants come before your own. How Katie could ever sell something so important and meaningful belong to her son is beyond my comprehension. Would I ever get rid of any of my son’s items? Not a chance, the woman is despicable.

Awww that is soooooo beautiful, I love it 💕💕💕. You are a wonderful mother ❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 10
One thing I always worry about ,is there are some Really Nice Lovely People on here , I have seen people say , " are we Trolls " , NO , If someone tries to get your Bank details to rob you and you protect yourself , you are not a Troll, just as if you warn other people about those Con merchants , you are doing a public service , If people do not lie they have nothing to worry about , These people rely on you Being nice, Trouble is ,her previous Partners were in the celeb game ,
But I believe she has met a Perfect Match , somebody as warped as her

• Heart
I’m flabbergasted, I’m disgusted.. she ‘begged’ for his Xmas Tree got it for free. And NOW THIS..IT just won’t stop

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Awww that is soooooo beautiful, I love it 💕💕💕. You are a wonderful mother ❤❤❤

Er Megan , I don't see the problem ? You're a girl , Sound's like a Great house to me , Ill bring the scalectric around ,
Seriously , Favourite toys, etc , I dont know of any mother that sells their kids memories , and all the tit they give ,wether its £10,000 £150,000 £250.000 rings ,1 mill on a house , you just wouldn't do it for all the money in the world,
Aside from that you sound like Fantastic Parents ,sounds like a nice house to me , full of love , what more do you bloody want ? ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I would just like to speak from the heart here . I have made many Krustie friends , had many Heart to Hearts , a few of us have relatives that are special, I have spoken on here many times about my Grandson who has downs , My Daughter in law's Brother has Aspergers which is a mild form of autism , Bit disconcerting when I was watching a match with him the other night and he could tell me how much every player cost, who they played for before made me look very stupid , , But even though he trusts me completely ,I made a sudden move and He flinched like Id thrown a punch, I have had a lot of experience with Special people. See Special people look at the world in a different way . So I can speak from experience, You can have Banter , But it takes time and Trust , My Grandson loves my Hot chocolate, marshmellows squirty cream , I might say we've run out , He says "Your winding me up" you can tell by his body language , Hes comfortable , He knows hes going to get his Hot Chocolate ,thats banter , But I would never ask him if he wants a beer ,
that is not banter that's teasing , you can see the Boy is not comfortable , Same as the Carrot Cake , If the Boy was comfortable it wouldn't bother him, He's Special NOT stupid . Why Post it on instagram ? I would love Harvey in my House he'd be my mate , He is not a toy ,He is a Person , Where are the videos of that head and Harvey in the Gym , reading books , etc , all I ever see is him winding him up , There is no pride in the Boy WHATSOEVER , I see no love there not even from his Mother , in fact have any of you seen any pride from their mother of anything any of the kids have done that doesnt further her own career ? Their outside interests , School plays etc
Sorry to go on Krusties , All these people enabling her do not think of the kids, Thank God For their Fathers ,very upsetting
Very moving and spoken from the heart. Respect to you!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Anyway Krustygang , everyone talks about Bunny cuddles , cuddles Bunny , Ron mind , What about JWP from odense or somewhere ? must be either her , her minions , or inmates at a lunatic asylum ,

Nope, shame really.
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: its you lots fault , keep slagging the poor woman off

Right tattlers, New type of quiz , and you have to be honest, I am going to post a set of pics , if you laugh you’re out , the winner is the last girl standing , harder than you think ,

Right who’s out ? 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
I bet we hear about the incident in the park or South Africa or the famous celeb as she is bound to want to get coverage relating to the exposure of Noel Clarke

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I have no idea why Katie's onion ring pic has come out massive 😮🤭 xx.

I try this one I made earlier which I was going to put on tomorrow...

Resizer_16197375626560.jpg

I put the wrong size in lol..now edited ring pic to make it smaller x

Last edited:
  • Haha
Anyway Krustygang , everyone talks about Bunny cuddles , cuddles Bunny , Ron mind , What about JWP from odense or somewhere ? must be either her , her minions , or inmates at a lunatic asylum ,

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: its you lots fault , keep slagging the poor woman off

Right tattlers, New type of quiz , and you have to be honest, I am going to post a set of pics , if you laugh you’re out , the winner is the last girl standing , harder than you think ,

Right who’s out ? 😂
Surely it’s Peter. He is the only one I think she would immediately take back if he wanted her.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.