Katie Price #33 Court date looming; it's in May. Lock her up and make our day!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone come up with a nice snappy thread title - my mind has gone blank... now would be good ;)

Reactions: 5
May 2021
Jan 2021
🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
May 2021
Jan 2021
🙄
Ah selective wiping of her data history then... the absurdity of it lol.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
or Katie Price 34: Exploiting her kid with SEN, Pricey is engaged and not pregnant again

Sorry for going awol.

I have to try to detach myself from Katie’s behaviour as I find myself struggling to understand her actions. I am Autistic and have been taught to “place my self in others shoes” if I want to understand a behaviour from someone. So, if someone owed me money I would want it back and vice versa.
I find Katie a contradiction in everything she says.
If people owe her money she will hound them and claim she’s been used.
If she owes money then people have used her.
She goes after men in relationships but calls out woman who message Carl. In Katie’s world there are no rules for her, only rules for others to not do as she does.

So many other examples but I’m not feeling 100% and don’t want to use my energy on her.

She is still married to Kieron and he would be wise to not finalise the divorce until she has answered her allegations against him. She claimed he stole off her and he is partly responsible for her debts. No, she doesn’t have a police report.

In fact we’d like to see some evidence of ANY reports. She ISN’T considered a credible witness at all. It is expected she will lie which isn’t surprising. She has lied previously when she stated she would be more compliant going forward. She hasn’t ... The only thing Katie has ever done consistently is lie.

To the best of our knowledge she has been clearing out the MM prior to handover but if she wants to increase the value or condition of the property this would be welcomed. She has released the address and the plans of the property which IF her children were living with her would put them at risk. It was a very silly move Katie.

I suspect Katie is building up her next storyline.This will involve Katie and Carl having their futures ruined by HER past. The MM will be taken off them, they’ll have to sell the engagement ring, she won’t be able to conceive due to stress, they’ll be forced to take Carl’s house off the market which means she’ll be 2 hrs from her children. They’ll have to get married at her Mothers bedside etc etc. She is fully aware what is happening next.

If anyone does know a creditor of Katie’s or anyone who is owed money by her, I urge them to write a statement explaining just how much their life has been affected by it. Media outlets are aware that this has been requested. I have been genuinely shocked at just how far the ripples, of Katie’s non compliance, have reached...so many families 😞Maybe Katie could donate clothing to the people who can barely keep their head above water because they trusted her...

We will be expecting Katie to prove her charitable donations. I’m sure she’d like to prove Tattlers wrong by having the receipts 😉

I don’t want to jeopardise the court proceedings as this is a public forum. I’m in no doubt that Katie reads these pages. We planted some seeds and Katie picked them.

I’m completely exhausted lately and apologise for lack of updates.
Thank you for your update it’s greatly appreciated. Sorry to hear you’re not to well ❤. Look after yourself and remember we all will help in anyway x

Thankfully everyone involved agrees on two things.

1, Katie will say and do anything to benefit her in whatever situation she is in at that moment.

2, She will lie.

Katie’s name has been digitally cleaned again which probably explains why people are having difficulties finding stories/information previously available. Carl’s SM was cleaned prior to relationship announcement.
You only clean up a SM account for one reason .
So clearly Carl has history to hide also ..

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
One pic only from me today as I had my first jab a couple of hours ago and I'm abit groggy etc.

Cole is happy with his new pajamas 😄 xx.

Lololol 😄

Resizer_16200940117380.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
WAs laughing at the idea of someone wearing an act wedding dress to someone's wedding ......... then realised IT WAS A TRUR STORY!!!!!
Skanky has made my blood boil today.

Why the hell is she posting about Michelle Heaton going into rehab for drink problems and threatening Michelles friends? The poor women has been critically ill, hysterectomy, double masectomy. Michelles husband Hugh, family and poor kids really need this splashing all over the press for some publicity for Price.

What the hell has it got to do with her?

Michelle is fighting her demons which KP should think about doing herself.

Last time they were seen together was at Phil Turners 50th (I think). She was so pissed she collapsed in a booth and Michelle, a bouncer and Kris B had to carry her out. Another precious event for Phil and Gary that she ruined.

She turned up at their wedding in a wedding dress, got pissed (standard), interrupted the speeches and was reported in the press as follows: "Phil and Gary had a civil partnership in 2009, attended by their friend Katie Price, who was famously reported at the time to 'ruin' the reception.

Katie was set to serenade the couple for their first dance with a rendition of Whitney Houston’s I Have Nothing but is said to have launched into a foul-mouthed tirade at the guests, allegedly telling them: 'You’re all c***s, then attempted to sing 'A Whole New World' on the dance floor, collapsed again and had to be carried out. She was not invited to the wedding vow renewal".

She has no moral compass. Complete Troglodye witch. Can she not see how she is persevered by doing these things for her own publicity?

• Angry
Building Up to the next drama ?
D'you suppose it will myseriously "burn down", very conveniently of course? ;)

Thank you for your update it’s greatly appreciated. Sorry to hear you’re not to well ❤. Look after yourself and remember we all will help in anyway x

You only clean up a SM account for one reason .
So clearly Carl has history to hide also ..
Being like he is I'm certain theres plenty of dirt out there about him, the little snide :(

Cole seems very controlling to me. I don’t like Katie don’t get me wrong. But he was saying things like ‘Katie has changed and that’s the way I like her now’ etc etc. Literally seems like so many red flags
Personally I think she deserves him and all the tit he will drop onto her, however I'd lay good money on Saint Amy the Apostle having already vented her views on him and equally on skanky telling her "terminally ill mother" to "Butt out!" because she has no intentions of taking any notice whatsoever. I am yearning for the day cole turns on her as she deserves :)

Last edited:
Commonly know signs of someone lying in no particular order:

Touching your ear
Rubbing your nose
Scratching your neck
Avoiding eye contact
Licking your lips
Having rediculous teeth (just made that one up!!!)

Remind you of anyone????

They are troglodytes Staple.
You forgot when her lips move 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
On GMB she said she was in the Priory about 18 months ago and that she has come out a better person

It will be interesting what Alex Reid has to say when he's released
Bring it on Alex because WE are all behind you! Give the hag a taster of the shite it's given you (or the money it's NOT given you)

Got a suggestion for a new thread:

Skanky and Cole. Pair of trolls!
a variation on a theme -

Skanky & Cole - a pair of assholes

Everyone on twitter saying she looked like Caitlin Jenner this morning
Jenner will be horrified at being compared to Skanky. Says it all though - the comparison between an Ex-Bloke and one that appears to be heading in the opposite direction

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.