Katie Price #33 Court date looming; it's in May. Lock her up and make our day!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m still giggling at the comment in the mail saying ,
That they’re so pleased for them , we should embrace same sex marriage :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
How come on her mucky mansiom instahash she has put Ive always loved this house deep down. Biggest load of BS going. She will be bringing out the Mexican again soon as she seems determined not to let it go without a fight
Think he might be face down in her field with his mates at the moment with a bad hangover!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why is her being engaged for the 8th time worthy of being on GMB. They may aswell just replay interviews of her previous interviews and just dub in Coles name

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think they were late coz they had been on the rob - Reid should check 'er 'andbag...
I remember her saying in an insta or YouTube clip “YES I am having a FACELIFT ” and being all defensive about it. After that thread lift she turned into a ugly woman over night. That’s the only thing I do feel a bit sorry for her about. But she is delusional thinking she’s still hot😁Posing sexy in Thailand a couple of years ago 🤣
Pic as a reminder of the Thailand Trip.

I have it on good authority that this is the look her and Wanky were going to parade today on GMB if they had arrived on time.

Not hard to get somewhere on time. No respect for anyone!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Seems a bit off to me - he pursued her, then changed her into what he wanted her to be, and now she's his perfect woman? That's not how it's meant to go, plus she will always return to form eventually, that's who she is.
You'd think he would have known better with her reputation but he'll soon find out haha! :)

• Haha
‘Katie - who had lip filler injections yesterday - addressed her dying mumlive on GMB earlier, and explained: "We’ve discussed (the wedding) with his parents yesterday and my mum.

"They came up at the weekend and met all the parents. And obviously, my mum’s terminally ill – my mum’s watching, love you mum and yes it’s the same as when you were here, I was late again and she’s going to have a go at me as I had my lips done yesterday, yes I did it, whatever, she said don’t you dare do it before you go on telly – anyway, obviously she’s terminally ill and she said she wants us to get married so she sees it."

Carl, 32, continued: "We’ll get married this year and it will be very different to everything Kate’s done before."

And Katie agreed, adding: "Completely different, my dress will be different, I will look different and my mind is different and I know so many people out there ‘Yeah we’ve heard this before’ – yeah because before I’ve rushed into things so much, made wrong choices, but my head wasn’t right. My head is so right now, I’m a different person." ‘

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
They’re on GMB at 845... talking about wedding planning and their big day 🤦🏻‍♀️ What on earth has GMB come to.... I’m hoping Susanna slates her in some way 🤞
Well she would have gone on Loose Wimmin but they won't have her any more LOL

• Haha
‘Amy, 64, suffers from idopathic pulmonary fibrosis and is holding out hope for a lung transplant.

She's permanently on home oxygen therapy, and only has 32 per cent lung capacity left.

Amy constantly feels out of breath, and can no longer be as active as she once was.

Katie recently said Amy turned to the British Lung Foundation for support and advice and was told to make the most of the time she has left.’

• Sad
Reactions: 10
‘Katie - who had lip filler injections yesterday - addressed her dying mumlive on GMB earlier, and explained: "We’ve discussed (the wedding) with his parents yesterday and my mum.

"They came up at the weekend and met all the parents. And obviously, my mum’s terminally ill – my mum’s watching, love you mum and yes it’s the same as when you were here, I was late again and she’s going to have a go at me as I had my lips done yesterday, yes I did it, whatever, she said don’t you dare do it before you go on telly – anyway, obviously she’s terminally ill and she said she wants us to get married so she sees it."

Carl, 32, continued: "We’ll get married this year and it will be very different to everything Kate’s done before."

And Katie agreed, adding: "Completely different, my dress will be different, I will look different and my mind is different and I know so many people out there ‘Yeah we’ve heard this before’ – yeah because before I’ve rushed into things so much, made wrong choices, but my head wasn’t right. My head is so right now, I’m a different person." ‘
What absolute BOLLOCKS! A catalogue of utter lies! A joke :(

• Angry
  • Haha

BIB - they've been together 10 months and are getting married this year. 4th wedding, 8th engagement, but she doesn't think she's rushing things this time? She doesn't seem to have any respect for the institution of marriage, so what's the hurry?

Reactions: 15
BIB - they've been together 10 months and are getting married this year. 4th wedding, 8th engagement, but she doesn't think she's rushing things this time? She doesn't seem to have any respect for the institution of marriage, so what's the hurry?
Money. That’s all. Pwicy isn’t talented

Well it is, the same old stuff going round and round like my sizeable pants in my bloody washer, and just about as entertaining an'all. 🤣
Hope no-one steals your pants when you hang them out to dry on the line,It would be very traumatic to lose 6 clothes pegs!!

• Haha
Well, its not as if it is pregnant is it? LOL

‘Amy, 64, suffers from idopathic pulmonary fibrosis and is holding out hope for a lung transplant.

She's permanently on home oxygen therapy, and only has 32 per cent lung capacity left.

Amy constantly feels out of breath, and can no longer be as active as she once was.

Katie recently said Amy turned to the British Lung Foundation for support and advice and was told to make the most of the time she has left.’
Yep. Yawn...................................zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...............................

The latest instalment from Saint Amy the Apostle, the same as its been for the last five years or more.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Well, its not as if it is pregnant is it? LOL

Yep. Yawn...................................zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...............................

The latest instalment from Saint Amy the Apostle, the same as its been for the last five years or more.
Hey come on. they're trying! (Ew)

• Sick
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.