Katie Price #33 Court date looming; it's in May. Lock her up and make our day!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

I like this article. I read this as a subtle piss take. The suggestion being that her latest engagement & trying for a baby comes off the back of Kieran & Michelle's engagement & pregnancy 😊. Refreshing to have an ex in an article about her instead of the other way around 😊.

I cannot believe Crawl said he now has 5 kids. What a disgusting thing to say. I'm sure the real father's will be thrilled at that brainless comment 😡. Just shows how thick he is.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 13

Here we go.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Wonder if it is worth doing OFCOM complaints ...

No doubt first of many today 🙄
Flawless skin, seriously 🤣🤣. How much further up her lying hole can The Scum crawl 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
She looked such a state. In all honesty I wouldn’t have gone on if that was me I would have gone without the publicity!

The tongue makes me feel sick
He looks so different without his filter on. He has a squashed up face

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
The couple revealed their plans to marry later this year so that Katie’s mother Amy, who has a terminal illness, will be able to see her walk down the aisle. They are also trying to have a baby as Carl admitted he wants a child of his own.

Read more: https://metro.co.uk/2021/05/04/kati...l-woods-in-tv-interview-14515758/?ito=cbshare

Her mother can watch the old wedding videos, What a load of shite. Old lumpy at it again licking her lips like a lizard ( I’ll bet she’s still using coke)

• Haha
  • Angry
I had a glance over all of Katie’s old television series just to try and make a list of all the poor animals that have come and gone.

2009 Being Jordan documentary she has 2 Dogue de Bordeaux, they were never seen again!

Katie and Peter The Next Chapter: 2 bulldogs, chickens, parrots and 2 kittens.

Katie and Peter Stateside: She flies a horse over to Malibu from UK (knowing they were only there for 3 months), she also buys a horse out there. Never mentioned again.

What Katie Did Next: 2 bulldogs (different ones), a different kitten, micro pig.

Katie Series: 2 Dogue de Bordeaux puppies introduced in the second episode, by the 3/4 they are getting bigger and constantly seen shut outside. She hires a dog trainer and says the dogs are going to be doing modelling, but she’s clearly lost interest. They’re not seen again - no evidence of previous animals.

This is only the animals that were seen so undoubtedly more, I couldn’t keep up with the horses!
2 x kittens Peter and Katie, Peter dead Katie?
Rolo - dead
2 puppies who drown in her and Petes pool
Chameleon - dead
Hedgehog - vanished
2 spinx cats - vanished
Horse - dead, run over
Queenie dog - dead run over
Sparkle dog - dead, run over
Bear dog - vanished
2 x Chickens bought for Jett and Bunny vanished
2 x guinea pigs - vanished
Another Micropig - vanished

And that's off the top of my head. She had the audacity to complain about people wanting her banned from keeping animals!????

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Morning guys! I have steered clear of commenting much of late as I was beyond @Dollylovesshoes piss boiling and had ran bone dry and set myself on fire! Don’t try it, or let her get u to that point, it kinda hurts 🔥 🙊. Also in regards to the ring, as @liar liar stated, boyson took his back, £35k he said it cost him and wasn’t letting her keep it. @peeko that totally makes sense about the mm but I HOPE/PRAY it doesn’t happen for her as that means she’s had a big plan from day one and it worked, even for her to of been renting and biding her time 😞 plus rubbing it in all those poor peoples faces that she owes money too (poors water on slightly simmering urine 🤣).

Hope everyone is ok, not long now till we all know the truth tho!

@Stapleyourtongue i have 2 bsh, one blue one blue tabby so I have double the lip taps every morning 🤦‍♀️🤣🤣🤣🤣😘
Aww, lovely, it's like she's saying to me, "wake up I'm hungry!"

• Heart
Reactions: 8
That picture posted a couple of pages ago is horrific, even Clearblue looks like he’s recoiling from her. How can she look in the mirror and think she’s looks ok? She looks old and her face is stretched out of shape AND somehow lumpy at the same time! Is it just me or is it the last couple of years she’s really started to look nothing like her filtered self? If I didnt know who she was I wouldn’t recognise her from her instasham feed whereas before the difference wasn’t quite so huge?

Reactions: 12
What’s their wedding song going too be. Eric Clapton’s. Cocaine 🤔😲🤭😆😂

• Haha
Ha! Also says nothing about Priceys natural beauty or how different she looks in real life. I’d be so thrilled if she was my friend/make up artist... 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Carl is cringe!
got the ring on
Now been in the priory 5 and a half weeks, but couldn’t confirm the exact date when asked just said about 18 months ago..

Licking her lips loads 🙄
That makes it about November 2019

• Wow
Reactions: 9
yes and how come she says she was in the priory in Jan last year then he just said he saw her in that restaurant in Jan
When was it she was doing pissed open mic on the ski slopes?

Didn't watch GMB, never do & certainly didn't want the watch that pair of lying detestable cunts 😡. However can I politely point out that everyone watching because of her just increases the viewing figures. The powers that be don't know or care that it's watched by people that dislike her. They just see numbers going up. Therefore to them it makes sense to put the vile creature on 😁.
I was angry enough watching the tweets & news articles about their appearance without actually watching the pointless interview.
Apparently Susanna Reid called her a great mum 😳. bleeping seriously?? 😡. At least Adil Ray seemed to take the piss out of her 8 engagements 😊

The Boyson engagement ring she showed on Loose Women was a fake. It was 1 she'd previously worn to start rumours. Her kids & exes knew nothing about it & only heard when she did the LW announcement. The ACTUAL ring from Boyson was apparently 1 he'd designed himself & he paid for it....which she said was the first time she'd not had to buy her own......re-run the story & replace Boyson with Crawl 🤣🤣 Lying scum
It is so sad really that she has to pretend these ponces care enough to design a ring for her and actually pay for it. I can also tell ya that there are not many 7 carat diamonds lying around unaccounted for and that a trader in Hatton Garden would certainly know if that particular jeweller had bought one... diamond trading is a very small world.

She looked such a state. In all honesty I wouldn’t have gone on if that was me I would have gone without the publicity!

The tongue makes me feel sick
He looks so different without his filter on. He has a squashed up face
I think that's a bit harsh.....Crawl says she's a natural beauty & The Scum says she's got flawless skin. So surely they're right 😜🤣🤭

I will say something in her favour (doesn't happen very often), I think she has ball's going on like that. I'd not be brave enough!

Can you imagine the screaming & yelling she did because there was no time for wigs & makeup? Serves her right. Stupid idiots should've set off 5hrs earlier!

I still don't know why they even had them on. It's hardly newsworthy 🤷. Some brutal comments on GMB tweet 🤣

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.