Katie Price #33 Court date looming; it's in May. Lock her up and make our day!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry for going awol.

I have to try to detach myself from Katie’s behaviour as I find myself struggling to understand her actions. I am Autistic and have been taught to “place my self in others shoes” if I want to understand a behaviour from someone. So, if someone owed me money I would want it back and vice versa.
I find Katie a contradiction in everything she says.
If people owe her money she will hound them and claim she’s been used.
If she owes money then people have used her.
She goes after men in relationships but calls out woman who message Carl. In Katie’s world there are no rules for her, only rules for others to not do as she does.

So many other examples but I’m not feeling 100% and don’t want to use my energy on her.

She is still married to Kieron and he would be wise to not finalise the divorce until she has answered her allegations against him. She claimed he stole off her and he is partly responsible for her debts. No, she doesn’t have a police report.

In fact we’d like to see some evidence of ANY reports. She ISN’T considered a credible witness at all. It is expected she will lie which isn’t surprising. She has lied previously when she stated she would be more compliant going forward. She hasn’t ... The only thing Katie has ever done consistently is lie.

To the best of our knowledge she has been clearing out the MM prior to handover but if she wants to increase the value or condition of the property this would be welcomed. She has released the address and the plans of the property which IF her children were living with her would put them at risk. It was a very silly move Katie.

I suspect Katie is building up her next storyline.This will involve Katie and Carl having their futures ruined by HER past. The MM will be taken off them, they’ll have to sell the engagement ring, she won’t be able to conceive due to stress, they’ll be forced to take Carl’s house off the market which means she’ll be 2 hrs from her children. They’ll have to get married at her Mothers bedside etc etc. She is fully aware what is happening next.

If anyone does know a creditor of Katie’s or anyone who is owed money by her, I urge them to write a statement explaining just how much their life has been affected by it. Media outlets are aware that this has been requested. I have been genuinely shocked at just how far the ripples, of Katie’s non compliance, have reached...so many families 😞Maybe Katie could donate clothing to the people who can barely keep their head above water because they trusted her...

We will be expecting Katie to prove her charitable donations. I’m sure she’d like to prove Tattlers wrong by having the receipts 😉

I don’t want to jeopardise the court proceedings as this is a public forum. I’m in no doubt that Katie reads these pages. We planted some seeds and Katie picked them.

I’m completely exhausted lately and apologise for lack of updates.
Thank you for that detailed explanation. You must take care of yourself. I do not believe there is one poster on here who could even begin to understand how her mind works because IT IS totally contrary to normal or even quirky behaviour. She is disgusting and to have to legally pick through her shite would be more than I could stand. Big 🤗 to you.

Recon she has money squirrelled away
Who knows. But if she was earning £45k a month she could afford her monthly IVA payment but holidays, teeth and nails were more important as usual.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Sack the nail technician, the all important ring finger nail looks wonky. 🤣
Probably the finger she had that life threatening cancer on or it is bent from taking her engagement rings on and off so often. Sack the person who applied the 'Wotsit Dust' shade of fake tan I say!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Building Up to the next drama ?
I think she will go after Kieran seeing as he won't okay the divorce. Something might happen to his kids when they are next with her. Kidnap is pointless a she hasn't got the money.

Courts would have found it surely unless she has offshore

But I couldn’t see any half decent financial institutions wanting to deal with her
They don't! She used a dodgy as duck company for her mortgage. Would you like your bank lending to people like her? Your mortgage would be more expensive.

Reactions: 6
Nah he'll be heading for the picnic for a bowl of suspect chilli... 🌶

Lung transplants yes - rare as hen's teeth. Look it up for that condition. For any double lung transplant you generally need the heart with it. She wouldn't be considered anyway because her lung function is bad - she is actually walking dead lol! I have a CT scan tomorrow which is really just for NHS records. They can't do anything except maybe prescribe corticosteroids and oxygen. She's had years to get her head round this and still hasn't. She should stop the foolishness and actually care for her mum for 6 month minimum with no distractions. She is a terrible daughter and should feel very guilty.

Which is hysterical as they were the ones who carried Kieran's story about them not being divorced whilst the Scum still held on to their belief that they were divorced. The Mirror are no better now.

You want a kebab babes? Yup that would put me off.
Liar sending love my good chum!

Reactions: 5
Perhaps the ring does have a to
When was it she was doing pissed open mic on the ski slopes?

It is so sad really that she has to pretend these ponces care enough to design a ring for her and actually pay for it. I can also tell ya that there are not many 7 carat diamonds lying around unaccounted for and that a trader in Hatton Garden would certainly know if that particular jeweller had bought one... diamond trading is a very small world.
t
When was it she was doing pissed open mic on the ski slopes?

It is so sad really that she has to pretend these ponces care enough to design a ring for her and actually pay for it. I can also tell ya that there are not many 7 carat diamonds lying around unaccounted for and that a trader in Hatton Garden would certainly know if that particular jeweller had bought one... diamond trading is a very small world.
Maybe that ring does have a total of 7 carats, but the 'double band' is encrusted with much smaller, therefore less valuable diamonds. The main stone, at a guess, no more than 4 carats. Nevertheless I'm pretty sure that's one of her old ones...
Jan 2020 the 'natural beauty' was in Thailand with Harvey. She then went to make a tit of herself in Val Thorens. Then fitted in a visit with Amy in Spain.
1st Feb the 'natural beauty' admitted herself to The Priory (well took a couple of pics outside anyway). Also did a couple of make-up masterclasses & generally partied & got pissed. Apparently moved back in to the MM on 10th Feb. Also pictured out for Valentine's with another victim (lucky escape there mate). Unsure of how she fitted 5 weeks at The Priory in 🤷. But hey, it must be true coz she said it 😴
If I remember right it was after the death of Caroline Flack that she wanted more privacy, around Valentines day?

Reactions: 5

t

Maybe that ring does have a total of 7 carats, but the 'double band' is encrusted with much smaller, therefore less valuable diamonds. The main stone, at a guess, no more than 4 carats. Nevertheless I'm pretty sure that's one of her old ones...

If I remember right it was after the death of Caroline Flack that she wanted more privacy, around Valentines day?
Yes it was

Reactions: 3

t

But instead she went to Sheesh to meet a millionaire bloke with a really stupid name which was mentioned earlier. So she wasn't in the Priory then either!

and Caroline Flack was not her friend. She probably met her once or twice.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Not available, working,, can someone start new thread. Thanks

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.