Katie Price #33 Court date looming; it's in May. Lock her up and make our day!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
2 x kittens Peter and Katie, Peter dead Katie?
Rolo - dead
2 puppies who drown in her and Petes pool
Chameleon - dead
Hedgehog - vanished
2 spinx cats - vanished
Horse - dead, run over
Queenie dog - dead run over
Sparkle dog - dead, run over
Bear dog - vanished
2 x Chickens bought for Jett and Bunny vanished
2 x guinea pigs - vanished
Another Micropig - vanished

And that's off the top of my head. She had the audacity to complain about people wanting her banned from keeping animals!????
If you go down to the Woods' today you'd better go in disguise
If you go down to the Woods' today you'll never believe your eyes
Coz every pet that ever she bought
And got bored with was actually caught
And today they'll have them all served up in pies at a picnic!

He scratched his ear at one point
Neither of them have faces or voices for television.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
When was it she was doing pissed open mic on the ski slopes?

It is so sad really that she has to pretend these ponces care enough to design a ring for her and actually pay for it. I can also tell ya that there are not many 7 carat diamonds lying around unaccounted for and that a trader in Hatton Garden would certainly know if that particular jeweller had bought one... diamond trading is a very small world.
She was making a tit of herself in Val Thorens on & around 19rh Jan last year. She teleported from The Priory 🤭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
erk.....what am I watching? State of the pair!

Obligatory mention of her terminally ill Mum!
Wow - Cole, not the brightest is he? He seems chuffed that he's changed her though...
Seems a bit off to me - he pursued her, then changed her into what he wanted her to be, and now she's his perfect woman? That's not how it's meant to go, plus she will always return to form eventually, that's who she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I think that's a bit harsh.....Crawl says she's a natural beauty & The Scum says she's got flawless skin. So surely they're right 😜🤣🤭

I will say something in her favour (doesn't happen very often), I think she has ball's going on like that. I'd not be brave enough!

Can you imagine the screaming & yelling she did because there was no time for wigs & makeup? Serves her right. Stupid idiots should've set off 5hrs earlier!

I still don't know why they even had them on. It's hardly newsworthy 🤷. Some brutal comments on GMB tweet 🤣
One of the comments:
“Been rogered more times than a coppers radio”!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I think that's a bit harsh.....Crawl says she's a natural beauty & The Scum says she's got flawless skin. So surely they're right 😜🤣🤭

I will say something in her favour (doesn't happen very often), I think she has ball's going on like that. I'd not be brave enough!

Can you imagine the screaming & yelling she did because there was no time for wigs & makeup? Serves her right. Stupid idiots should've set off 5hrs earlier!

I still don't know why they even had them on. It's hardly newsworthy 🤷. Some brutal comments on GMB tweet 🤣
Maybe that was the noise Susanna was talking about

• Haha
Reactions: 11

I know right? She spent all that money on her face just to end up looking like Vladimir Putin 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Exactly...
Jan 2020 the 'natural beauty' was in Thailand with Harvey. She then went to make a tit of herself in Val Thorens. Then fitted in a visit with Amy in Spain.
1st Feb the 'natural beauty' admitted herself to The Priory (well took a couple of pics outside anyway). Also did a couple of make-up masterclasses & generally partied & got pissed. Apparently moved back in to the MM on 10th Feb. Also pictured out for Valentine's with another victim (lucky escape there mate). Unsure of how she fitted 5 weeks at The Priory in 🤷. But hey, it must be true coz she said it 😴

Attachments

• Haha
When was it she was doing pissed open mic on the ski slopes?

It is so sad really that she has to pretend these ponces care enough to design a ring for her and actually pay for it. I can also tell ya that there are not many 7 carat diamonds lying around unaccounted for and that a trader in Hatton Garden would certainly know if that particular jeweller had bought one... diamond trading is a very small world.
The jeweller who helped 'Clearblue' designed the ring has no website and deal in secondhand items. In Bethnal Green. Hardly Hatton Garden!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Jan 2020 the 'natural beauty' was in Thailand with Harvey. She then went to make a tit of herself in Val Thorens. Then fitted in a visit with Amy in Spain.
1st Feb the 'natural beauty' admitted herself to The Priory (well took a couple of pics outside anyway). Also did a couple of make-up masterclasses & generally partied & got pissed. Apparently moved back in to the MM on 10th Feb. Also pictured out for Valentine's with another victim (lucky escape there mate). Unsure of how she fitted 5 weeks at The Priory in 🤷. But hey, it must be true coz she said it 😴
I'm assuming Casper Von Doodleflanger didn't want to sign up for the staged relationship so he was swiftly replaced by Crawl. You know, Crawl, they'd known each other for years & were set up by a mutual friend, after they very first laid eyes on each other in Jan 2020 & he spent 6 weeks tracking her down, whilst she was in Thailand, Val Thorens, Spain, The Priory for 5 weeks, Newcastle, out with Casper, moving back into the MM...... bleeping lie after lie after desperate lie.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
The jeweller who helped 'Clearblue' designed the ring has no website and deal in secondhand items. In Bethnal Green. Hardly Hatton Garden!
I know - which means the diamond must have been bought from Hatton Garden as they are licensed traders or the diamond/cz comes from another 'source'... I do hope that the jeweller in question has provided a full valuation complete with the diamond's certificate verifying cut, colour, clarity and carat... and affixed proof of who paid for money laundering purposes...

I'm assuming Casper Von Doodleflanger didn't want to sign up for the staged relationship so he was swiftly replaced by Crawl. You know, Crawl, they'd known each other for years & were set up by a mutual friend, after they very first laid eyes on each other in Jan 2020 & he spent 6 weeks tracking her down, whilst she was in Thailand, Val Thorens, Spain, The Priory for 5 weeks, Newcastle, out with Casper, moving back into the MM...... bleeping lie after lie after desperate lie.
You know, we should have one of those posh pink wiki tabs on these threads - even Lozza has one... then new posters can see all the gruesome evidence :D

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Apparently the lip fillers work Instagram has been closed to making ads. She was ranting and raving about a girl who kept reporting her for not putting “ad” on the videos. Asking for all her mates to advertise her lip fillers. Saying how could anyone be that horrible to report a single mum who has bills to pay. The funniest part was her saying “ I hope you know who you are , I hope you do” unless the girl has a memory problem, I think she might.
What doesn’t the lip filler girl understand, if she had put ad on her Instagram videos then she wouldn’t of been shut down. 🤷‍♀️

Just seen this post. 🙄
She's someones mum going out with her fanny on show? The shame!

• Sick
Reactions: 12
He looked like something out of a 70's bad American cop show - whodafuck was he?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.