Katie Price #33 Court date looming; it's in May. Lock her up and make our day!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He just looks nasty and sinister. Smile (or snarl) never reaches his eyes. Me old mum said 'NEVER TRUST ANYONE WHOS SMILE DOESN'T REACH THEIR EYES, EVER'.

Quote: 'The evil eye is a superstitious curse or legend, believed to be cast by a malevolent glare, usually given to a person when one is unaware'.

Plus there were so many warning signs of his nasty controlling behaviour. I'd be worried if I were her family.

Attachments

Reactions: 15
Hey come on. they're trying! (Ew)
Allegedly ;) Or so skanky says but who believes that thing anyway??

He just looks nasty and sinister. Smile (or snarl) never reaches his eyes. Me old mum said 'NEVER TRUST ANYONE WHOS SMILE DOESN'T REACH THEIR EYES, EVER'.

Quote: 'The evil eye is a superstitious curse or legend, believed to be cast by a malevolent glare, usually given to a person when one is unaware'.

Plus there were so many warning signs of his nasty controlling behaviour. I'd be worried if I were her family.
TBH she deserves all she's got coming to her from this little sneak - all her exes can grin from ear-to-ear at the shite he's inevitably going to give her when shee's served the purpose and he's a "Superstar" in his own right rather than just a clinker hanging off her plastic arse (Tee hee!)

Make it stop!!! PLEASE!!!
It's the same story again and again and again every time they do an interview...
Yep its YAWN......................................ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ time again, the same old tit regurgitated on an endless round :(

Reactions: 12
All that for 5 minutes, they were late, so she hadn’t done make up or hair, nothing new on there that we haven’t heard already.
she as got loads of make up on
Wasn’t Jodie Marsh his pin up? 🤔
also in the sun carl says i saw her and thought who is that girl then further down they say Carl and Katie have knew each other for ages but only started dating last year so if he knew her for ages why would he not know it was her when he saw her in Jan of last year(they must of let her out of the priory that day to go for food at that restaurant because according to her she was in the priory for 5 weeks in Jan last year

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He scratched his ear at one point
Commonly know signs of someone lying in no particular order:

Touching your ear
Rubbing your nose
Scratching your neck
Avoiding eye contact
Licking your lips
Having rediculous teeth (just made that one up!!!)

Remind you of anyone????

Still look like brothers
They are troglodytes Staple.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Thread suggestion...Katie Price #34 Another ring she's proudly flashing, same old stories, she just keeps re-hashing 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 27
BIB - they've been together 10 months and are getting married this year. 4th wedding, 8th engagement, but she doesn't think she's rushing things this time? She doesn't seem to have any respect for the institution of marriage, so what's the hurry?
Getting it in before he runs for the hills.

Where's that Bionic Man video?

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Touching your ear
Rubbing your nose
Scratching your neck
Avoiding eye contact
Licking your lips

Remind you of anyone????

Touching your ear
Rubbing your nose
Scratching your neck
Avoiding eye contact
Licking your lips

Remind you of anyone????

Exactly Blue. Can't look anyone else in the eye only at each other, and thats to check if the other one's nose is growing 🤥 🤥
That's why he leans back all the time, her invisible nose is growing at speed it almost pushes his teeth to the back of his throat

Getting it in before he runs for the hills.

Where's that Bionic Man video?
No.. Not my Steve. Where's 118

Exactly Blue. Can't look anyone else in the eye only at each other, and thats to check if the other one's nose is growing 🤥 🤥
That's why he leans back all the time, her invisible nose is growing at speed it almost pushes his teeth to the back of his throat

No.. Not my Steve. Where's 118
Forest will do 🏃

Good job I’ve got a catheter....sorry tmi but couldn’t resist!!😂😂🤪
You'll need a hose pipe

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Skanky and Wanky liars the bleeping nasty cunts..slitty eyed fucker and his husband.🤣Oh well here you go folks the piss vat is here.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Think he might be face down in her field with his mates at the moment with a bad hangover!
Nah he'll be heading for the picnic for a bowl of suspect chilli... 🌶

‘Amy, 64, suffers from idopathic pulmonary fibrosis and is holding out hope for a lung transplant.

She's permanently on home oxygen therapy, and only has 32 per cent lung capacity left.

Amy constantly feels out of breath, and can no longer be as active as she once was.

Katie recently said Amy turned to the British Lung Foundation for support and advice and was told to make the most of the time she has left.’
Lung transplants yes - rare as hen's teeth. Look it up for that condition. For any double lung transplant you generally need the heart with it. She wouldn't be considered anyway because her lung function is bad - she is actually walking dead lol! I have a CT scan tomorrow which is really just for NHS records. They can't do anything except maybe prescribe corticosteroids and oxygen. She's had years to get her head round this and still hasn't. She should stop the foolishness and actually care for her mum for 6 month minimum with no distractions. She is a terrible daughter and should feel very guilty.

The mirror are outright lying saying Katie is now divorced when she is not.
Which is hysterical as they were the ones who carried Kieran's story about them not being divorced whilst the Scum still held on to their belief that they were divorced. The Mirror are no better now.

Maybe Jodie laughed at his feeble seduction techniques so he went with the easy version instead?
You want a kebab babes? Yup that would put me off.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
BIB - they've been together 10 months and are getting married this year. 4th wedding, 8th engagement, but she doesn't think she's rushing things this time? She doesn't seem to have any respect for the institution of marriage, so what's the hurry?
And she's still married...

Allegedly ;) Or so skanky says but who believes that thing anyway??

TBH she deserves all she's got coming to her from this little sneak - all her exes can grin from ear-to-ear at the shite he's inevitably going to give her when shee's served the purpose and he's a "Superstar" in his own right rather than just a clinker hanging off her plastic arse (Tee hee!)

Yep its YAWN......................................ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ time again, the same old tit regurgitated on an endless round :(
I so love the word 'clinker' :love:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It is not confusing at all really Ill try to help . I don't understand why people think it is not her house ?
of course it is, she owns it . Now I am no expert , there are people on here like cloudchaser better qualified than myself
But this is how I see it . Skanky paid £1,350,000 for the house . Now Obviously I do not know how much of the mortgage was paid off. When you Become Bankrupt If your house can be sold ,and after paying the Mortgage off and costs if your share of the profit comes to over £1000 , the official Receiver will sell it . However, if the House is in negative equity , which means that basically if the house is sold it makes a loss, it is not worth the official receiver selling it , he won't get any money , a charge is put on the property which I think means the property cannot be sold, lease granted or remortgaged without consent of the official receiver ,
Normally after 2 years 3 months after Bankruptcy the position is reviewed and if it is still in negative equity it is unlikely it will be sold and it would transfer back to her. which is about Now . Wether this is affected by her being Bankrupt indefinitely until the or decides otherwise I am not sure , Still Being Bankrupt obviously does not discharge you of the obligation to pay the mortgage , if she hasn't it will be repossesed .
But the long and short of it is she still owns the house
Hope this helps ,
Said this all along. This is why there has been all the mysterious break ins. Smashing it up and causing structural damage. Make sure it has negative equity

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Said this all along. This is why there has been all the mysterious break ins. Smashing it up and causing structural damage. Make sure it has negative equity
So how will she then pay the mortgage on it? How big is her mortgage anyway as she might have paid a fair bit off over the years having had previous ones.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Haven’t had a chance to see much of anything today, but can you Krusties fill me in about this priory tit please ?

Reactions: 3
Haven’t had a chance to see much of anything today, but can you Krusties fill me in about this priory tit please ?
On GMB she said she was in the Priory about 18 months ago and that she has come out a better person

It will be interesting what Alex Reid has to say when he's released

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.