Katie Price #33 Court date looming; it's in May. Lock her up and make our day!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So how will she then pay the mortgage on it? How big is her mortgage anyway as she might have paid a fair bit off over the years having had previous ones.
I think she hadnt paid for quite awhile..Like everything else,she ignored it..filthy cow.

Reactions: 9
Sorry for going awol.

I have to try to detach myself from Katie’s behaviour as I find myself struggling to understand her actions. I am Autistic and have been taught to “place my self in others shoes” if I want to understand a behaviour from someone. So, if someone owed me money I would want it back and vice versa.
I find Katie a contradiction in everything she says.
If people owe her money she will hound them and claim she’s been used.
If she owes money then people have used her.
She goes after men in relationships but calls out woman who message Carl. In Katie’s world there are no rules for her, only rules for others to not do as she does.

So many other examples but I’m not feeling 100% and don’t want to use my energy on her.

She is still married to Kieron and he would be wise to not finalise the divorce until she has answered her allegations against him. She claimed he stole off her and he is partly responsible for her debts. No, she doesn’t have a police report.

In fact we’d like to see some evidence of ANY reports. She ISN’T considered a credible witness at all. It is expected she will lie which isn’t surprising. She has lied previously when she stated she would be more compliant going forward. She hasn’t ... The only thing Katie has ever done consistently is lie.

To the best of our knowledge she has been clearing out the MM prior to handover but if she wants to increase the value or condition of the property this would be welcomed. She has released the address and the plans of the property which IF her children were living with her would put them at risk. It was a very silly move Katie.

I suspect Katie is building up her next storyline.This will involve Katie and Carl having their futures ruined by HER past. The MM will be taken off them, they’ll have to sell the engagement ring, she won’t be able to conceive due to stress, they’ll be forced to take Carl’s house off the market which means she’ll be 2 hrs from her children. They’ll have to get married at her Mothers bedside etc etc. She is fully aware what is happening next.

If anyone does know a creditor of Katie’s or anyone who is owed money by her, I urge them to write a statement explaining just how much their life has been affected by it. Media outlets are aware that this has been requested. I have been genuinely shocked at just how far the ripples, of Katie’s non compliance, have reached...so many families 😞Maybe Katie could donate clothing to the people who can barely keep their head above water because they trusted her...

We will be expecting Katie to prove her charitable donations. I’m sure she’d like to prove Tattlers wrong by having the receipts 😉

I don’t want to jeopardise the court proceedings as this is a public forum. I’m in no doubt that Katie reads these pages. We planted some seeds and Katie picked them.

I’m completely exhausted lately and apologise for lack of updates.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Please oh please,let her her come uppance!surely it will…I’d love to see her sent to Nick!ahh but if she is sent to nick does that mean she gets away with it?😳

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Only the abridged version please 🤣
She won't be tied down on the exact dates she was in the Priory even on GMB. We all know she wasn't because she was galivanting about pissed in a ski resort, etc.

Reactions: 12
Yeah, told Furbar radio it was Feb 20, but then said she hadn't 'drunk nothing', which we know was a lie because the day of the accident she said she hadn't drunk that much:

The 42-year-old star checked into the rehab facility in February 2020 to get "severe trauma rehabilitation" which made her turn to alcohol and cocaine to cope with the post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) she experienced after she was sexually assaulted during a carjacking in South Africa while filming her reality show in 2018, and her mother Amy Price's diagnosis with incurable lung disease idiophatic pulmonary fibrosis.
Since completing her treatment at The Priory, Katie has never felt better and feels as though she's got her spark back now she is teetotal.
In an interview recorded with Bobby Norris and Stephen Leng on Access All Areas on FUBAR Radio, she said: "Since I've been out of The Priory, I have not drunk nothing. And now I've forgotten what it's like to drink, and that's not like me because I'm quite sociable and stuff. And then obviously I was into the coke because I was self-medicating.

After her accident

Now reliant on a wheelchair and potentially facing up to two years off her feet, Katie explained on her YouTube channel that she'd attempted to vault a wall, not realising how big the drop on the other side was.
"I’m never ever drinking again and I wasn’t even that p****d," she told The Sun.

No wonder people don't believe a word that comes out of those false teeth and lips....she doesn't remember her own lies and this is what the court needs to see.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Yeah, told Furbar radio it was Feb 20, but then said she hadn't 'drunk nothing', which we know was a lie because the day of the accident she said she hadn't drunk that much:

The 42-year-old star checked into the rehab facility in February 2020 to get "severe trauma rehabilitation" which made her turn to alcohol and cocaine to cope with the post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) she experienced after she was sexually assaulted during a carjacking in South Africa while filming her reality show in 2018, and her mother Amy Price's diagnosis with incurable lung disease idiophatic pulmonary fibrosis.
Since completing her treatment at The Priory, Katie has never felt better and feels as though she's got her spark back now she is teetotal.
In an interview recorded with Bobby Norris and Stephen Leng on Access All Areas on FUBAR Radio, she said: "Since I've been out of The Priory, I have not drunk nothing. And now I've forgotten what it's like to drink, and that's not like me because I'm quite sociable and stuff. And then obviously I was into the coke because I was self-medicating.

After her accident

Now reliant on a wheelchair and potentially facing up to two years off her feet, Katie explained on her YouTube channel that she'd attempted to vault a wall, not realising how big the drop on the other side was.
"I’m never ever drinking again and I wasn’t even that p****d," she told The Sun.

No wonder people don't believe a word that comes out of those false teeth and lips....she doesn't remember her own lies and this is what the court needs to see.
Thankfully everyone involved agrees on two things.

1, Katie will say and do anything to benefit her in whatever situation she is in at that moment.

2, She will lie.

Katie’s name has been digitally cleaned again which probably explains why people are having difficulties finding stories/information previously available. Carl’s SM was cleaned prior to relationship announcement.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
She won't be tied down on the exact dates she was in the Priory even on GMB. We all know she wasn't because she was galivanting about pissed in a ski resort, etc.
I know she went there in feb , just for a day , it was a segment for my crazy life , in her own words “ for no other reason than to have a psych test “, went on loose women after and said it was a day visit , then it has sort of mushroomed into rehab , a bit like the feet , turned from a visit to A&E into amputation etc , in March she was out shopping in Brighton , april
In may she said she was having monthly drugs tests and had been clean since her rehab stint at the priory but was pissing in up in Newcastle late feb , do they do out patients at the priory ,?
Usual load of BS

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Thankfully everyone involved agrees on two things.

1, Katie will say and do anything to benefit her in whatever situation she is in at that moment.

2, She will lie.

Katie’s name has been digitally cleaned again which probably explains why people are having difficulties finding stories/information previously available.
Nice to cya @Cloud Chaser :) So what is the story with MM at moment - she is hosting a make-over the property show there apparently...?
We all know she was pissed in Turkey because of her admission and her 'i'll never walk again because of my smashed feet i'm gonna sue the water park or the hotel because i can't remember where it happened...'

I know she went there in feb , just for a day , it was a segment for my crazy life , in her own words “ for no other reason than to have a psych test “, went on loose women after and said it was a day visit , then it has sort of mushroomed into rehab , a bit like the feet , turned from a visit to A&E into amputation etc , in March she was out shopping in Brighton , april
In may she said she was having monthly drugs tests and had been clean since her rehab stint at the priory but was pissing in up in Newcastle late feb , do they do out patients at the priory ,?
Usual load of BS
So we have basically established that there was no period when she could actually have been in rehab non-stop because she was spotted doing other things during the period.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Nice to cya @Cloud Chaser :) So what is the story with MM at moment - she is hosting a make-over the property show there apparently...?
We all know she was pissed in Turkey because of her admission and her 'i'll never walk again because of my smashed feet i'm gonna sue the water park or the hotel because i can't remember where it happened...'
☺ Thank you.

She’s supposed to be cleaning it out and removing any belongings.

The show is probably part of the storyline she is building in her mind...”My show can’t go ahead because of my past.”

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.