Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

This.is.me

VIP Member
Could you answer this question possibly? 🙂 In what sort of circumstances would a Social worker ask family members to take a relative's kids?
What's the threshold for that and what would happen afterwards if the relatives said no? It seems like the relatives have said no but the kids are left with the parent who isn't able to care for them properly. Is time running out for her I wonder?
I can try… it would be the same circumstances as if they were going into care really. The threshold is very high for removal from a parent and local authorities do whatever they can to keep children with their parents. You would think that there would be enough evidence in this situation but unfortunately children stay in much worse situations for much longer 😞 If there are private proceedings going on then they will be looking at the parents, they wouldn’t be assessing other family members ordinarily.

The local authority involved could also be looking at issuing their own care proceedings which would then supersede any private proceedings going on and they would assess other family members put forward. These assessments are often done before going to court as part of the public law outline process, which is basically when the local authority gives a parent a last chance to sort out their shit before going to court and asks for details of family members to be assessed.

If the relatives say no there is not much the local authority can do but they could still be deemed as suitable to support the children.

Not sure that I answered your question very well lol but I’d like to think her time is up soon!

• Heart
Reactions: 40
The constant single mum of 5 comments started when it was announced Emily was pregnant - with Petes 5th child .... she is obsessed
Good observation. She is nuts, Jnr is never there at the MM. Hasn't been for years. She's just repeating the reality she wants to be true when it clearly isn't!

Jett is there?? Jesus Fucking Christ.

P.S. Thanks to those watching this shit and updating us here. I don’t have TikTok, but even if I did, I wouldn’t be watching.
She thought it was funny, she said 'Jett will come in and say what are you having now mummmm'. She thinks it's so cool to normalise these things
it just shows a shocking understanding of boundaries. I hope Kieran gets all this to court.

• Angry
  • Sick

Flowerpotgirl

VIP Member
IF what she said is true (and it probably is). Harvey is a very aggressive & angry young man. He could do just about anything, thrashing out. I've seen it myself. Now he's older & A LOT bigger, very dangerous to be around. Maybe she winds him up too, making it much worse. She does provoke him. So, IF, she has a rental property, it wouldn't be long before H destroyed it. This is why, Crawl won't allow him at his house. I think KFP see's H as a liability now. She will still use him for £££ when she can, but that's it. Sadly, the mannerism's, swearing & behaviour with Harvey is there for life. I am sure, IF he had had a sole carer from day one, who was a constant in his life, showing him wrong from right, potty training him, teaching him skills & cooking him proper food, all would be very different. Instead he was palmed off to whoever was around to look after him. Unqualified people like the groom, cleaners, house keeper's & her friends, no consistency. He should have had a Professional, medically trained carer. AFP paid HUGE amount of money to turn up & give medication (when she could) & later sit in a car with a paid driver seeing him to school & back. WOW, did very little for such huge ££££. Pretty sure, Dwight agreed the cash, thinking AFP was looking after his son. Shameless family.
I have often thought about the environment that would be best for him. somewhere soothing and quiet- not with 7 yappy little dogs running everywhere. and her foghorn hollering. And all the other noisy crap that is always going on in their house. I think he would be a lot more chill without all the racket going on and if he had some space from them

• Sad

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
4-6 weeks for the swelling to go down, how the f*ck is she going to sit in a car on a 5 hour journey to Devon this weekend 🤷🏽‍♀️

On a serious note there is actually a serious risk of this going very wrong, and I’m sorry I wouldn’t trust this woman one bit. This is mad 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 39

DC16

VIP Member
Someone needs to contact the sun and point out how dangerous this is - she shouldn't be promoting it and neither should they, its not funny ... any articles should be about the risks and how this is wrong
They are aware.

• Heart

Jomo11

VIP Member
I bet all their diets are awful, I bet they rarely eat fruit and veg, you can see Jett has gained weight since he has lived with her, gone are the Healthy nutritious meals and exercise that he had with his dad. They seem to live off takeaways and fried eggs with zero exercise. Its cruel for all the kids, Harvey has never been nutured, he is a performing monkey for her, she only has him home when there is money to be made from him which I bet he never sees a penny of it
Exactly - she stole all of his money already. Their diet is atrocious and it is not just their weight that is affected but their general overall health. If it wasn't for Bunny make herself food, I'm not even sure she would get a cooked meal at all! To think they were told that they would have to wait until after her hair and podcast yesterday before she would even order a takeaway!! She could have prepped and cooked a dinner before all that started. She isn't just lazy, she is abusive and neglectful. I'm not going to get wound up here but how on earth does she still have them in her custody?
---
I see there is a comment from Anna Kennedy saying she missed Harvey at Autism's got talent. KP is really not prepared to do anything for him like taking him to event HE might want to do, rather than using himat an awards ceremony which is for HER benefit.
I know and it is so sad! There was nothing for her to gain by taking him to Autism's got talent so wasn't going to take him! Selfish to the core. I wish more people would wise up to her!

• Sad

Parry1988

VIP Member
The comments are full of negative comments
'Torture chamber '
'Mutilation'
'Wtf is this'
'Back street butchers '
'This should be illegal'
And one person keeps saying 'you should be advising her to stop these procedures not encouraging her' nope it's all about the money babes

• Haha
  • Heart

WillowTree21

VIP Member
Isn't he 32/33?
This is what I read - ' A man in his 30s has been arrested on suspicion of criminal damage after a fire that destroyed more than 1,400 vehicles at Luton Airport;. Not 30, in his 30's, so realistically, it could be Crawl - I how I hope (y)🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏
---

• Haha
  • Heart

gossipsauce

VIP Member
'I know your qualified' says Kipper.

No answer from Ellie. Where is she qualified from? Buttfuck Alabama medical school online? A badge she found in a packet of
cornflakes?

Kipper also said 'is there anyone who can't have this done for medical reasons, Ellie you'd know' and she just waffled something like. 'We make them err ...sign a form or something.
Helena!!!!! 😂😂😂😂 Buttfuck Alabama Medical school, naaaaaah I can’t cope. 😂😂

• Haha

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
What was that about a social worker in the kitchen and she would back up she has all 5 kids living with her….WTF 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Haha
  • Angry

DC16

VIP Member
Says she is in pain all the time every day with her feet. Hope DVLA are watching.

• Haha
  • Angry

Pom Bear

VIP Member
It's been so much fun tonight with the comments on Katie's bum lift.

She also get a free gift to take home..a new Ellie jelly belly jellybean..perfect for the bathroom 😄😄😘 xx.

Resizer_16983523004541.jpg

• Haha

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
She’s Live

4C0A55B4-85DB-4A9B-93DB-53B51CADD4D6.jpeg

---
Another Guardian interview, photoshoot with them on Saturday, filming with C4 today 🤷🏽‍♀️

Jeyda’s birthday, Skank didn’t know it was, H gone home, smashed 3 windows and 2 TV’s, thats not bad for a H visit 🤷🏽‍♀️

Having her hair done, extensions put in, didn’t she do that the other day 🤷🏽‍♀️ Nails with Bunny yesterday, both had them done…it’s all she ever does 🤦🏽‍♀️

TackyTock Shop have been giving her lessons to “learn how to use it properly“

Not skint, living in this house working hard, looking after kids on her own, went on a rant that everything is all good.

No sign of SadBoy or Mrs Danvers yet 😁

Flogging bath bombs and bubble dust, so bad for the environment this stuff 💩 like she gives a f*ck 🤦🏽‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart

Pom Bear

VIP Member
I'm all caught up 😀💖 xx.
The pic of AFP in the chair made me think of doing a Mastermind pic, after about ten mins I gave up lol..it's not the best but thought I share lol 😅😅 x...

Resizer_16980958525381.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart