Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gossipsauce

VIP Member
I’m not watching those videos but I think our Helena is absolutely bang on. H is a play thing for those two sickos. If they’re tormenting him then they’re not tormenting each other. She’s a sorry excuse of a mother. How could she allow this? That’s her first born, he’s vulnerable and needs protecting. He shouldn’t be on social media at all because he cannot consent, she’s fucking disgusting.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

Pinkgreywhite

VIP Member
Not sure if I’m looking at the right TT account - it has 7 videos on it. But if it is the account she has set up it’s cruel and mocking him just like all the other trolls that post H videos on there.
I work with adults with a LD and have a relative with a LD, how a mother can post videos that are basically taking the piss out of someone’s disabilities actually leaves me dumb founded.

She is a low life, who has no morals or integrity.

• Sad
'I know your qualified' says Kipper.

No answer from Ellie. Where is she qualified from? Buttfuck Alabama medical school online? A badge she found in a packet of
cornflakes?

Kipper also said 'is there anyone who can't have this done for medical reasons, Ellie you'd know' and she just waffled something like. 'We make them err ...sign a form or something.

• Haha
  • Wow

WillowTree21

VIP Member
Willow me darling,I’m just soo effin pissed off.The biggest nastiest cunt in this life.🙁
Utterly disgusting. Mental torture on brief clip I saw, just posted. I can imagine what must be going on with Jett & Bunny too. What they see & hear will be dreadful. Yet she’s unstoppable it appears. You would think, with Harvey & his very complex needs, would be protected. But clearly not. He’s used like a performing seal, for their entertainment. Truly shocking. I hope a RedTop & authorities pick up on this. They seem to get their info from our posts. Save the poor lad from the tormenting pair of evil bastards. Heartbreaking 🥲🙀🙈

• Sad

Joanna Surrey

VIP Member
Apparently, according to Skank, he's been smashing TVs, windows etc again during this visit. He does these things when he's feeling stressed and under pressure and denied food etc. Maybe it's time a review was held at the college to determine whether he has the mental capacity to actually make a decision for himself regarding visits home. He's being exploited, goaded and generally wound up and it can't be allowed to continue.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Tanley

VIP Member
Harvey should be leading a private life, with his personal dignity protected. There is absolutely no reason for him to be on TikTok or any other social media. He doesn’t understand what they are and is unable to give informed consent. I’m disgusted by his vile excuse of a mother and her arsehole boyfriend. Tormenting Harvey, filming it, laughing at him, making it public. They are the lowest of the low and I wish they would crawl back under a stone and stay there. No kids, no pets, just their own pathetic selves locked together in eternal misery.

• Heart
  • Sad

pepe le pew

VIP Member
Why would she post old clips of him on a brand new account. And she has been repeatedly asking people to follow him?
Harvey has accomplishments. He has his music, his artwork, Pride of Britian awards, his Guinness book of records drawing, he can write incredibly well for a young man with his challenges. Look at those notes he composed that we all saw. Speaking on his love for his family. Yet all Katie and Carl seem to do online in these clips is laugh when he swears. Which he would have learned at home. What an environment he is being exposed to. Everyone wants to see the lad thrive. Is he consenting to this? Why show him unclothed with his stomach hanging out. She is trying to bait a hook for trolls. It’s awful. I could cry, but I’m too angry to.

• Sad
  • Heart

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
She wasn’t going out with SB 6 years ago and he has recorded evidence that he covered for her at family things as right out her own mouth she was on the coke . Couldn't lie straight in bed
So true. She also flipped the car while high, but they dropped the drugs charge, still find that ridiculous, and there is no way these drunk/high lives are just her ‘medication’….she’s flying on them, that one when she stumbled round the house and went to get the RSPCA certificate and never came back….❄❄❄❄❄ The Recording Studio where SB left her ❄❄❄❄❄❄…..she’s just an out and out denier of heavy ❄ use, it’s clear to see, such a LIAR

• Heart

The dog's doodah

Speaking of acrylic nails are they supposed to look like that after being done by a professional,, the ones i applied to myself for a fancy dress party looked better than that and i got them from Poundland. 🤣View attachment 2532353
I really can't stand these long talon like nails, I don't think they look attractive at all, they look just like bear claws to me. How are they even practical? Do they make doing every day tasks difficult? Ergh and skanky is so unclean, I can imagine they have all sorts under them 🍕🍔💩❄

• Sick
  • Haha

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Playboy photographers told her she was a cross between Pamela Anderson and Carmen Electra….they were lying to her or she just made that up.

• Haha
The monotone voice on the trampoline video is just weird. It's more like a threat repeating 'ribbit' over and over, there's no humour or affection in it. It's all a bit sinister.
So is this what SB's been doing? Getting high himself and thinking of ways to take the piss out of Harvey?

This gives me the impression of two abusive, vindictive 'parents' who enjoy tormenting the offspring in their care. It's a very worrying dynamic and makes you wonder how far the mocking and abuse would go to amuse them!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

DC16

VIP Member
Exactly! She doesn't even look after those two! They have to fend for themselves most of the time by the looks of it. Junior is legally an adult now as is Harvey. And neither of them live with her at all. Neither does Princess. She just stays over now and then. She's delusional yet people still fall for it
---

A Canadian influencer I follow randomly started mentioning Vicky Pattinson recently because she is now posting about her PMDD and she has it too. Was a random crossover I wasn't expecting lol
KP will be diagnosed with that next too, but the most severe form that any expert has ever seen. :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Sick

Cakky Prize

VIP Member
I can't understand why she is posting these abusive videos, she'll probably say that she's "BIN 'ACKED"

Here is a copy, for information purposes only, please don't view if you get easily upset.

• Angry
  • Sad

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
Harvey should be leading a private life, with his personal dignity protected. There is absolutely no reason for him to be on TikTok or any other social media. He doesn’t understand what they are and is unable to give informed consent. I’m disgusted by his vile excuse of a mother and her arsehole boyfriend. Tormenting Harvey, filming it, laughing at him, making it public. They are the lowest of the low and I wish they would crawl back under a stone and stay there. No kids, no pets, just their own pathetic selves locked together in eternal misery.
I worry what they do to him behind closed doors, if they're willing to post this shit online.

• Sad
  • Angry

mrspig99

VIP Member
They are different sizes, left bigger than the right. the thong tattoo moved too
All I can think of now looking at this is that Kenny Everett 'Do you think I'm sexy' sketch where his ass keeps getting bigger and bigger!

• Haha

Stan Butler

VIP Member
Skank seems to be denying a lot lately she's not on ❄ and has been taking blood test, now what if this isn't anything to do DVLA and getting her licence back but to stop any rumours or stories hitting the public domain that now all the investigations into Kieran have now finished the custody hearings are progressing and because of skanks recent live tiktok behaviour she's the one that is now in the spotlight and having to prove she is a fit mother. I'm thinking kids removed on a permanent basis or joint custody back to Kieran week days and skank maybe weekends or supervised again. 🤔

• Heart