Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tracey3871

VIP Member
I have used a picture of Kipper here and my enormous artistic skill to show how easily recognisable she would be in all black clothes and a balaclava ... note the tiny eye, it follows you around the room ... I will now get my coat 🤦‍♀️ 😂 😂 😂

1698159557718.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74

Blodwin

I've said it before and I'll say it again. My own son (similar age to H) is disabled and I inhabit a world of severe and profound disability. I've known many parents and their children/young adults over the years.

I don't know any parent who would allow their disabled child/adult to be used, mocked and downright exploited online.

Shameful

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 71

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Update of the last thread….

Skank and H went to TackyTack Shop, then made a podcast with her new BFF Edam (Eden) after which they returned to the MM and made absolute tits of themselves on a TT live. Both Skank and Edam, with her sidekick sister Yaz (might be Jaz, who cares) spent an hour telling each other and us how much they all loved each other and were kindred spirits. We haven’t heard a mention of Edam since that hour, and have discovered Edam is also a narc, a terrible person, complains about being trolled a lot and accordingly is a bit racist.

5135BEC1-23EC-467F-B55C-3B9D01A322B7.jpeg

That night’s TT was also notable for the first appearance of a new housekeeper called Rita, who is now named Mrs Danvers, due to her stern gruff appearance, and no nonsense attitude. Some suspect Mrs Danvers may burn down the MM one day just like she did in Rebecca. We all kinda love this new Mrs Danvers character, she looks like she’ll cause Skank trouble.….

9FFFDBB5-DF06-47A1-8A35-A058E4ADBE60.jpeg

Sink-Boy has gone missing since the return from Spain, but we know he will be back, as he always does when Madam calls and demands it.

@karma4klattie wrote what I thought was the best description of SinkBoy yet, nailed him 😁…..

263FC901-9788-44D1-9B5E-F3E37A8BBDFE.jpeg

There was another chaotic live on Friday that I don’t remember much about other than Bunny cooking as usual and sadly burning her finger, which Skank unsurprisingly wasn’t that fussed about. I dropped out of the live at that point.

Skank is spending £1000s on renovating the house, still appears to be there, still saying MM3 starts filming in January, she talking 💩 we think, but we still have no idea what the f*ck is going on with the cesspit, but for now she’s still there, so why she has rented somewhere else is a puzzle 🤔

Skank had more extensions put in and took H for a haircut, she hasn’t gone abroad for half-term, hooray KH has deffo stopped that malarkey it seems.

Onward we go 🤦🏽‍♀️😁

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 63

Pom Bear

VIP Member
New thread 🧵😀 and title 💖😘 xxx.

Sorry I weren't on yesterday wasn't feeling too well but better today 💖🥰 xx.

@265 Got your request on the last thread🧵 to put Katie Price on the chart...just made Love from Pom 😄❤💖🥰🤗😘 xxx

Resizer_16980913050001.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

WillowTree21

VIP Member
If SS weren't there, proves what a liar she is, someone only needs to show them the video, what a random thing to say to bite back at a 'troll'. I'm sure if they interview Junior, he's not going to confirm he lives with her and where is his bedroom. 🤷‍♀️
These TT lives are gold.
Moaning about Harvey, how tired she was while he was there, she does sound quite relieved when he's gone, moans at him all through the lives too. But hey, she's a great mum to Harvey. :rolleyes:
IF what she said is true (and it probably is). Harvey is a very aggressive & angry young man. He could do just about anything, thrashing out. I've seen it myself. Now he's older & A LOT bigger, very dangerous to be around. Maybe she winds him up too, making it much worse. She does provoke him. So, IF, she has a rental property, it wouldn't be long before H destroyed it. This is why, Crawl won't allow him at his house. I think KFP see's H as a liability now. She will still use him for £££ when she can, but that's it. Sadly, the mannerism's, swearing & behaviour with Harvey is there for life. I am sure, IF he had had a sole carer from day one, who was a constant in his life, showing him wrong from right, potty training him, teaching him skills & cooking him proper food, all would be very different. Instead he was palmed off to whoever was around to look after him. Unqualified people like the groom, cleaners, house keeper's & her friends, no consistency. He should have had a Professional, medically trained carer. AFP paid HUGE amount of money to turn up & give medication (when she could) & later sit in a car with a paid driver seeing him to school & back. WOW, did very little for such huge ££££. Pretty sure, Dwight agreed the cash, thinking AFP was looking after his son. Shameless family.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 62

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
She’s just posted a side photo of Harvey and her on IG saying “My handsome boy “, H looks huge (I don’t post pics of H, so not putting it on here) so very sad to see. Her handsome boy she says, as she enables his high calorie diet, which is slowly killing him. No question now he faces serious health consequences in the next few years, and by that I mean life changing and a very shortened lifespan, honestly with all his comorbidity conditions combined with the heavy drug schedule that currently keeps him alive, H’s future is now very bleak. It angers me so much to see the brain dead in her comments telling her she’s a wonderful mom and H is looking so cute and sharp (yes there’s a comment saying that today 😔)

Skank is the opposite of a good Mom, an appalling mother, who has enabled H all his life, feeding him a diet that means he is now this size, constantly giving into his demands for an easy life. He is not cute, he is a 21yo disabled man, who is morbidly obese, unable due to his condition to control violent outbursts, and now becoming very sick. Wheeled out as deflection and coin by this feckless mother. He should not be in the public eye, this needs to stop. She said today she has set up a TickTock for him now, absolutely disgusting. TT should not be allowed to host this, it’s pure exploitation, but on she goes unchallenged. She disgusts me more than ever, thankfully though I do think all her deceit and lies are slowly catching up with her, it‘s all falling apart. H’s only hope is if she is exposed for what she is and has limited influence in his life going forward. H should be living a life away from the spotlight. Skank is an abuser, end of, what we see with her exploitation of H is abuse and should be called out, but I doubt it will, and I doubt he will will make 30, and it’s all down to this wonderful mom 😔

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

Stan Butler

VIP Member
As soon as skank said she was setting up a tiktok account for H i said she's putting a target on his back for her own publicity because the first person to take the piss or mock H will be called out and skank will get what she craves attention and publicity spouting her usual bullshit of trolls, Harvey's law. But this proves what an utter cunt she is using her disabled son for her own gain she doesn't give two fucks about any of her kids as long as skank gets publicity for herself. 🤬 best thing to do is ignore and not talk about it on here because that's what skanks after people talking so the red tops pick it up and print fucking scum bitch skank go fuck yourself and overdose you cunt.😘

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

WillowTree21

VIP Member
Last time skank posted something sink boy was teasing H pretending he was going to eat H's carrot cake (or something like that) skank was egging him on and laughing in the background when the gruesome twosome got pulled for it skank laughed it off as "banter" just shows if it's anyone else she wants them prosecuting but if it's her it's "banter"🤬
If anyone else posted these sorts of thing online, like she has, there would be severe repercussions . A disabled, mentally challenged adult, half naked, swearing, jumping about etc, being laughed at & filmed by his own mother & her aggressive partner. This is abuse & humiliation. The poor young man has no privacy or dignity. They are clearly taunting & winding Harvey up. Offering him alcohol too. WHY is nobody in authority doing anything? How can anyone support her & think she’s a great mother? Clearly SFP knows about this, that means so do Mr PP & AFP do too. SFP now being a parent & the rest of the Price clan are totally despicable. Putting a drugged up, drunk trollop before young children & a very vulnerable young man. Hang your ugly heads in shame. I know you’re reading this madam frumpy dumpling Sophie Price. I AM FUMING😡🤮😡🤮.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

Blodwin

Thread suggestion

# Her whole life is a chaotic farce, now she's live on Twat Tok injecting her ar*e

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Yes,me too what on Earth has happened please.?
Two appalling videos Dolly, one SB is taunting H with a bottle of beer, saying “I’ve got you a nice cold beer”, H shouting “No Carl”, obviously distressed and another video where SB is making H say F*ck off and swearing constantly while H is eating a cake, SB just laughing off camera. Both videos H has no top on….it’s horrible, pure exploitation, and people are laughing at H in the comments. It’s disgusting, she should be destroyed for doing this.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 58

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
This hasn’t gone as planned, something went wrong halfway through, might be a minor thing, but it went wrong. I do think Skank is actually in pain, she’s over the top about it, but she’s finding this very painful. Fancy letting your child see this as well. What with the awful Harvey videos, Skank is totally losing it now, surely she‘s crossed enough boundaries now for someone to finally do something about her access to B & J.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 54
How does one person manage to have the worst hair extensions, veneers and lips ever to be seen. Like how is she managing to do that with all three?!?!
She has the worst hair extensions because her hair is too short for them. And her hair is naturally curly but she insists on having straight hair
attached. Of course it won't blend as the extension hair is much longer and a different texture. No matter how expensive the hair, it will never look decent.
The weight of the extensions also breaks her own hair off. She won't do what you should do and take a break from extensions every few months so the cockatoo hair stays the same. Her lips and veneers, god knows why she wants them but I think she looks like the human ken doll now, before he was a she!

Screen Shot 2023-10-25 at 15.34.07.png
Screen Shot 2023-10-25 at 15.38.16.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 54

Pom Bear

VIP Member
A busy day today so I leave this here for now, it's a bit blurry as it's from a few years back. Will catch up later this morning or later today Love Pom 😀💖 xx.

Resizer_16192767410011.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

DC16

VIP Member
I see there is a comment from Anna Kennedy saying she missed Harvey at Autism's got talent. KP is really not prepared to do anything for him like taking him to event HE might want to do, rather than using himat an awards ceremony which is for HER benefit.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 52

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Glad you like your new avatar @karma4klattie I'm always very flattered
when I see my pics been used for profile pics 😀💖❤❤❤🥰🤗😘 xxx

I've made a Katie Price badge looool 😄😄😘 xxx

Resizer_16980926826871.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

Stan Butler

VIP Member
I’ve just looked into these big brother IG Lives Sink Boy is on next week. The format is this bloke hosting them from what looks and sounds like he‘s in a cupboard and other guests just video in onscreen, looks dreadful. Think they mainly talk about Big Brother, but he must surely ask him about Skank, it’s all SB is famous (I use that term loosely) for after all. Wonder if SB will dial-in from the MM with Skank joining in, as she has to make sure she is involved and keeping an eye on what he’s saying 😁
"So Carl welcome to the big brother podcast"
SB "I like cars"
"Carl what do you think of the new big brother"
SB "I like cars"
"So Carl what do you think of the new big brother contestants"
SB "I like cars and Katie told me to say she's not on drugs, looks after 5 kids and is not losing the house because she's minted did i tell you i like cars"
🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

WillowTree21

VIP Member
They’ve been involved a long time.
They asked Mr PP & AFP if they would take J & B in. They said they couldn’t full time, but would help with child care. Not going to be able to, when they move to IOW though, will they? So the know it’s a short term fix. They’ve never been interested in the kids before. Crafty bastards.

• Angry
  • Sad

WillowTree21

VIP Member
At the age of 18, I feel he's not 'wasting' any opportunity, he's trying out an option that he's fortunate enough to be able to, and with those grades behind him, plus Pete, Claire and Emily supporting him, if his career doesn't go as planned he is of an age where he can look at other career paths. But for now he's "living the dream" and having fun, I say good on him and applaud him for not being an entitled brat.
He’s a sensitive, caring young man. Great people supporting him. I’m sure he will do well. Thankfully he has little to do with KFP & she has no influence on any part of his life.

• Heart

InflateyKatey

VIP Member
Didn't someone say that Junior passed something like 9 GCSE's at a fairly high standard though? If so it's a shame he decided to waste that opportunity for a chance of 'fame' as a singer when he could have actually had a proper career as something worthwhile.
At the age of 18, I feel he's not 'wasting' any opportunity, he's trying out an option that he's fortunate enough to be able to, and with those grades behind him, plus Pete, Claire and Emily supporting him, if his career doesn't go as planned he is of an age where he can look at other career paths. But for now he's "living the dream" and having fun, I say good on him and applaud him for not being an entitled brat.

• Heart
Reactions: 50