Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jomo11

VIP Member
I bet Jeyda did tell her it was her birthday, but she won’t have remembered as not about her 🤣
Well she doesn't even remember her own kids birthdays, so what change has Jeyda got? 😅. She is in cloud cuckoo land - still thinks she looks after 5 children, when two of them don't even live with her!

• Haha
Reactions: 39

gossipsauce

VIP Member
Not necessarily, his Dad was a one hit wonder musically, but, is likeable has some talent and Junior may manage the same, its a short lived career ... his Dad's money comes from well advised investments and he will be honest with Junior about all of that
It’s funny because people only think of his dads career in terms of over here. There are more countries that exist in the world than this shit hole. Ha. He was massive in Australia and worked with some big names. The guy did well for himself and invested wisely. Junior is obviously close to him. I think it’s a shame he gets some stick on here, he seems like a really lovely young lad to me.

P.S Has her arse exploded yet?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Mmc

Chatty Member
Roaring at tank to go out for a wee hope the gates closed
---
How many times is she telling us she’s cooked spaghetti bolognese for the kids lunch? Is this because people are mentioning bunny is doing all the cooking hmmm

Reactions: 38

Stan Butler

VIP Member
If anyone else posted these sorts of thing online, like she has, there would be severe repercussions . A disabled, mentally challenged adult, half naked, swearing, jumping about etc, being laughed at & filmed by his own mother & her aggressive partner. This is abuse & humiliation. The poor young man has no privacy or dignity. They are clearly taunting & winding Harvey up. Offering him alcohol too. WHY is nobody in authority doing anything? How can anyone support her & think she’s a great mother? Clearly SFP knows about this, that means so do Mr PP & AFP do too. SFP now being a parent & the rest of the Price clan are totally despicable. Putting a drugged up, drunk trollop before young children & a very vulnerable young man. Hang your ugly heads in shame. I know you’re reading this madam frumpy dumpling Sophie Price. I AM FUMING😡🤮😡🤮.
The whole clan are in this up to their enabling necks Willow,,, not just the exploitation of H but the ongoing J&B custody saga. They like to portray a nice wholesome loving family unit to the public but behind the scenes their just a nasty bunch of grifting con artists that will use anyone and anything to maintain the lifestyle other people have paid for. The clan will stick up and enable skank until skank gets cancelled and it looks like that has started there's no TV work, no stories (all lifted from social media and tiktoks) no big advertising or corporate sponsors willing to back her ideas, the only thing skank has left is her shitty podcasts with edna the occasional TV interview her selling JYY crap and a few quid coming in from tiktok. This latest H tiktok isn't his it's skanks because she knows it'll get lots of views even more than hers and that means advertising money and who's going to be in charge of that mummy dearest H's momager. 🤬

• Angry
  • Sad

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Something went slightly wrong then, Skank said “I bet this has never happened”, this is chaos, I can‘t believe this, shouldn’t be allowed, this is not a sterile environment.

• Wow

Tanley

VIP Member
She was having crumpets with marmite. And from the length of time it took her to find the marmite, the crumpets must have been cold. She said she thought she would pop on to have breakfast with everyone. She honestly thinks she is starring in a show 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick

Sjr2607

Chatty Member
Poor Harvey, he seems to be getting bigger and bigger, he actually makes her norks look small. She is slowly killing him with food, maybe thats her plan as she as said before she hopes he dies before she does. He must be so uncomfortable and I should imagine he more than likely has sleep apnea now as well due to not being able to breathe properly with all the extra weight. Its so sad to see him like this, she is pure evil and this should be classed as abuse

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sad

tracey3871

VIP Member
Well she doesn't even remember her own kids birthdays, so what change has Jeyda got? 😅. She is in cloud cuckoo land - still thinks she looks after 5 children, when two of them don't even live with her!
The constant single mum of 5 comments started when it was announced Emily was pregnant - with Petes 5th child .... she is obsessed

• Haha

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Ooooh, has she not comeback on the Live then, she said she was didn’t she, perhaps a social worker was there after all and dropped in unexpectedly and has said something……interesting 🤔😁

HaHa SB on a Live, that is gonna be hilarious, he will surely trip up at some point and spill something, the guy is a gormless charisma-free zone, what will they talk about, how is he going to explain away their non relationship for starters…..interesting again 🤔😁

• Haha

BadJanet

VIP Member
Is it just coincidence? But just after we have been discussing our justifiable concerns regarding Harvey's care or lack of, his health, weight, Bank account etc she posts that on Tictok? 😠😡🤬
Wonder if she got really riled up when we looked at pic of Harvey and Keiron and saw how much better he was then, that must have upset her mum of the year narrative.
The dimwit doesn't realise these videos could have serious repercussions for her and Cole, safeguarding of vulnerable adults is improving, hopefully this gets seen by relevant authorities 😠

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
When sink boy and skank first went public he did have a bio on a talent agency website (wish i knew how to screenshot at the time) that read.
Reality TV star.
Male model.
TV and film extra.
Stuntman.
Luxury car dealer and globetrotting business man.
So anything possible think that's why skank hired him also the same talent agency sock boy Boyson was with. Coincidence 🤣
Stuntman 😂 😂

What an absolute Walloper!
---
I can try… it would be the same circumstances as if they were going into care really. The threshold is very high for removal from a parent and local authorities do whatever they can to keep children with their parents. You would think that there would be enough evidence in this situation but unfortunately children stay in much worse situations for much longer 😞 If there are private proceedings going on then they will be looking at the parents, they wouldn’t be assessing other family members ordinarily.

The local authority involved could also be looking at issuing their own care proceedings which would then supersede any private proceedings going on and they would assess other family members put forward. These assessments are often done before going to court as part of the public law outline process, which is basically when the local authority gives a parent a last chance to sort out their shit before going to court and asks for details of family members to be assessed.

If the relatives say no there is not much the local authority can do but they could still be deemed as suitable to support the children.

Not sure that I answered your question very well lol but I’d like to think her time is up soon!
Thank you, that does make it a bit clearer, especially the distinction between a private process ( Kieran) and the authorities having their own proceedings to place the kids. I didn't know one would supersede the other. That is terribly sad if it's what's happening and I think some of us predicted months back she was risking her kids going into care by reporting Kieran for all sorts of things!

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Haha

shizzler

VIP Member
I was just watching this shit show. Skank goes on and on and on about being petrified of needles YET scroll through Ellie jelly belly welly faces videos and the majority of them are the skank happily getting needles shoved in her face. Are people so stoopid they believe her shit?? And yes I already know the answer to that one.

• Haha
  • Wow

Flowerpotgirl

VIP Member
Well that was a new load of nuts wasn’t it, now a social worker watching her talk absolute💩 and blatant lies, WTF….she does not have 5 kids living with her, why is she constantly saying that, f*cking nutter, how does she still have B & J, she’s a bloody massive danger to them if you ask me 😔
Maybe something is being done, finally?
What an odd hour of the day for someone from Social to be over and checking on her. I hope that’s a good sign.
I can’t imagine being the SW sitting and listening to her nonsense. No wonder she is rattled today

Ecosse

VIP Member
WTAF???? She has a video clip on IG saying that the procedure didn't hurt!!!!!
WTF was all that screaming as if she was giving birth for, then?

• Haha
Reactions: 37