Katie Price #326 A washed up, potty mouth, drunk & drugged up model

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry I can't recall who said about having no needle marks so can't be heroin. ( not a direct quote) but there are many other ways to take heroin, you can vape it, snort it, smoke it or put it up your bum.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Daft bint can't even spell Merthyr Tydfil correctly.

Seen the Edinburgh Plaster class is sold out, is it really or has she cancelled it???

1698090182573.png

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Update of the last thread….

Skank and H went to TackyTack Shop, then made a podcast with her new BFF Edam (Eden) after which they returned to the MM and made absolute tits of themselves on a TT live. Both Skank and Edam, with her sidekick sister Yaz (might be Jaz, who cares) spent an hour telling each other and us how much they all loved each other and were kindred spirits. We haven’t heard a mention of Edam since that hour, and have discovered Edam is also a narc, a terrible person, complains about being trolled a lot and accordingly is a bit racist.

5135BEC1-23EC-467F-B55C-3B9D01A322B7.jpeg

That night’s TT was also notable for the first appearance of a new housekeeper called Rita, who is now named Mrs Danvers, due to her stern gruff appearance, and no nonsense attitude. Some suspect Mrs Danvers may burn down the MM one day just like she did in Rebecca. We all kinda love this new Mrs Danvers character, she looks like she’ll cause Skank trouble.….

9FFFDBB5-DF06-47A1-8A35-A058E4ADBE60.jpeg

Sink-Boy has gone missing since the return from Spain, but we know he will be back, as he always does when Madam calls and demands it.

@karma4klattie wrote what I thought was the best description of SinkBoy yet, nailed him πŸ˜β€¦..

263FC901-9788-44D1-9B5E-F3E37A8BBDFE.jpeg

There was another chaotic live on Friday that I don’t remember much about other than Bunny cooking as usual and sadly burning her finger, which Skank unsurprisingly wasn’t that fussed about. I dropped out of the live at that point.

Skank is spending Β£1000s on renovating the house, still appears to be there, still saying MM3 starts filming in January, she talking πŸ’© we think, but we still have no idea what the f*ck is going on with the cesspit, but for now she’s still there, so why she has rented somewhere else is a puzzle πŸ€”

Skank had more extensions put in and took H for a haircut, she hasn’t gone abroad for half-term, hooray KH has deffo stopped that malarkey it seems.

Onward we go πŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™€οΈπŸ˜

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 63
New thread πŸ§΅πŸ˜€ and title πŸ’–πŸ˜˜ xxx.

Sorry I weren't on yesterday wasn't feeling too well but better today πŸ’–πŸ₯° xx.

@265 Got your request on the last thread🧡 to put Katie Price on the chart...just made Love from Pom πŸ˜„β€πŸ’–πŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xxx

Resizer_16980913050001.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
Sorry I can't recall who said about having no needle marks so can't be heroin. ( not a direct quote) but there are many other ways to take heroin, you can vape it, snort it, smoke it or put it up your bum.
Yes you can snort it, I was watching OITNB and someone did it on there :LOL:. The thing about injecting is it gives you a more powerful hit and quicker, so I can see a her going from snorting and smoking to injecting. We all know how she brags about loving being knocked out
by anaesthetic, which is a very quick effect so it wouldn't surprise me if she was doing heroin or snorting opiates. There are much more 'respectable' members of society that get addicted to opiates, so she's certainly not going to be someone who will control it and just have a little bit, despite all her reasoning that she's not an addict!

As super Hans from Peepshow would say,

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Glad you like your new avatar @karma4klattie I'm always very flattered
when I see my pics been used for profile pics πŸ˜€πŸ’–β€β€β€πŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xxx

I've made a Katie Price badge looool πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜˜ xxx

Resizer_16980926826871.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
New sheets just in time for bedtime. Thank you @Parry1988
No worries, back for the night now πŸ˜… but looks like all quiet on the skanky front still....
---
Update of the last thread….

Skank and H went to TackyTack Shop, then made a podcast with her new BFF Edam (Eden) after which they returned to the MM and made absolute tits of themselves on a TT live. Both Skank and Edam, with her sidekick sister Yaz (might be Jaz, who cares) spent an hour telling each other and us how much they all loved each other and were kindred spirits. We haven’t heard a mention of Edam since that hour, and have discovered Edam is also a narc, a terrible person, complains about being trolled a lot and accordingly is a bit racist.

View attachment 2527743

That night’s TT was also notable for the first appearance of a new housekeeper called Rita, who is now named Mrs Danvers, due to her stern gruff appearance, and no nonsense attitude. Some suspect Mrs Danvers may burn down the MM one day just like she did in Rebecca. We all kinda love this new Mrs Danvers character, she looks like she’ll cause Skank trouble.….

View attachment 2527746

Sink-Boy has gone missing since the return from Spain, but we know he will be back, as he always does when Madam calls and demands it.

@karma4klattie wrote what I thought was the best description of SinkBoy yet, nailed him πŸ˜β€¦..

View attachment 2527748

There was another chaotic live on Friday that I don’t remember much about other than Bunny cooking as usual and sadly burning her finger, which Skank unsurprisingly wasn’t that fussed about. I dropped out of the live at that point.

Skank is spending Β£1000s on renovating the house, still appears to be there, still saying MM3 starts filming in January, she talking πŸ’© we think, but we still have no idea what the f*ck is going on with the cesspit, but for now she’s still there, so why she has rented somewhere else is a puzzle πŸ€”

Skank had more extensions put in and took H for a haircut, she hasn’t gone abroad for half-term, hooray KH has deffo stopped that malarkey it seems.

Onward we go πŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™€οΈπŸ˜
Fab recap, I missed the Eden live! So good job someone else did it. Wonder where she is ,miss the tacky tok lives of her flogging her sweat shop tat 🀣 pure chaos

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Thank you sweetheart, good job. :LOL: πŸ‘„
Thank you and your welcome πŸ˜€πŸ‘β€πŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xxx.

@flowerpotno7 Sorry I can't do video ones can only do still pics 😘πŸ₯°πŸ₯°β€πŸ˜˜ xxx as with the lip pics and vids I had to scroll really fast as they turn my stomach. Maybe they should be behind spoilers. 🀒🫣🫒 xxx

Cole has been having work done too πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜˜ xxx..

Resizer_16381802259970.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
ALSO is it me or has it all gone quiet on the princess and KP front? I pray that girl has seen sense or junior has talked some into her and she is distancing herself from KPs influence. I don't think she will or should stop seeing her mum, but she really needs to stop publicly doing it. Why is she wheeling Harvey out a lot again, deflecting something but what?
Cowls awol again, looks like a lovers tiff as she's hanging around with any old clinger onner....
And whaaat is going on at the MM
Seems like a lot is happening behind the scenes at the moment...

Reactions: 40
Wonder if her and Edam have parted company already? Also when’s Mrs Danvers next shift?πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Going to be interesting what happens next with the new bestie Edam now she's facing a backlash and calls for her to be cancelled for using the N word. Did this happen before Friday when skank had her at Pricey Towers and announced their bestie status because if so skank must have known about Edams racist word and the backlash she was facing but chose to ignore it because skank needs a new fawning clingon and trying to bump her following. πŸ€”

• Wow
Reactions: 33
I know this is a reach-but allow me to go with it for a moment.
A 30 year old man was arrested for the Luton Airport RR fire/collapse scenario.
They havent said why or who , but it was a story in the papers today
is it possible?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I'm all caught up πŸ˜€πŸ’– xx.
The pic of AFP in the chair made me think of doing a Mastermind pic, after about ten mins I gave up lol..it's not the best but thought I share lol πŸ˜…πŸ˜… x...

Resizer_16980958525381.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.