Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JustCallMeMum

VIP Member
She has overstepped the mark with those vids.
Mocking the poor lad.
Supposed to be protected not fucking laughed at.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 41

Jomo11

VIP Member
What was that about a social worker in the kitchen and she woukd back up she has all 5 kids living with her….WTF 🤷🏽‍♀️
OMG she is absolutely off her trolley! Junior does not for starters, P only sometimes and Harvey only when home from college!:eek:

• Heart

okeep

VIP Member
Tongue twister see if you can all keep up
You had lift aesthetics ( clinics) ltd
Then lift aesthetics 2
That’s being struck off with its accounts overdue
You had lift aesthetics ltd dissolved in jan 21
Remember this I’ll be asking questions oh it’s so much fun
Then lift aesthetics training keep up its all so plain
Lift aesthetics training became lift aesthetics ltd again
Then lift aesthetics academy Ltd and lift aesthetics
Suppliers Ltd ,though the truth be told
the last one was eventually dissolved
Then lift aesthetics academy Ltd I suppose that’s where’s the learning
On how To inject lips so the client is permanently gurning
My mind is spinning it really is a farce
What lunatic would let that moron inject filler in their arse?
probably bought the silicon from her local B&Q
and when it all goes tits up
Which bleeding company do you sue ?

• Haha
  • Heart

WillowTree21

VIP Member
Why is Ellie not telling her she shouldn’t vape…😡
This woman needs reporting. Sounds totally unprofessional & unhygienic. Is this legal even? As for Jett being called in, she’s so F’ing arrogant, she doesn’t care what kids see/hear🤮😡🙈

• Angry
  • Sad

Joanna Surrey

VIP Member
Why is this being allowed to continue without a major enquiry as to his ability to agree to any of this without her behind him getting him to repeat parrot fashion after her? I've lost all confidence in that college. He's in a very vulnerable position everytime he goes back to the MM. She's lived on junk food all her life, as if she's going to change the programme for him.🤬 I personally haven't forgotten the night of the big row when she was supposedly assaulted. Neighbours heard earlier in the evening a man making "monkey sounds." Tells us all we need to know really.

• Angry
  • Wow
Two appalling videos Dolly, one SB is taunting H with a bottle of beer, saying “I’ve got you a nice cold beer”, H shouting “No Carl”, obviously distressed and another video where SB is making H say F*ck off and swearing constantly while H is eating a cake, SB just laughing off camera. Both videos H has no top on….it’s horrible, pure exploitation, and people are laughing at H in the comments. It’s disgusting, she should be destroyed for doing this.
She's in the background no doubt encouraging the whole thing. When people object she'll say 'What's wrong with people it's just Harvey and you shouldn't shame him and you shouldn't see things that aren't there' or something like that.

She is a master of being an emotionally abusive cunt and getting away with it!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 40

Parry1988

VIP Member
ALSO is it me or has it all gone quiet on the princess and KP front? I pray that girl has seen sense or junior has talked some into her and she is distancing herself from KPs influence. I don't think she will or should stop seeing her mum, but she really needs to stop publicly doing it. Why is she wheeling Harvey out a lot again, deflecting something but what?
Cowls awol again, looks like a lovers tiff as she's hanging around with any old clinger onner....
And whaaat is going on at the MM
Seems like a lot is happening behind the scenes at the moment...

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
I’m going out tonight, gee I need a drink after watching that, god knows what I’ll come back to later, I hope The Scum pick this up and tear her apart, honestly this should end the wonderful mum to H crap, it won’t, but it bloody should. So angry, she cannot get away with this.

• Sad
  • Heart

DC16

VIP Member
I don't think she's gone to Devon yet.... I've been past the MM twice today and the gates were open both times.
No we have the butt lift to look forward to at 5pm today (or whatever time KP deems she can be 'arsed' . Sorry) :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Sick

Parry1988

VIP Member
Screenshot_20231026_192756_TikTok.jpg
the state of the creature doing it!! God one freaky shaped cretin mutilating another freaky looking creature.
Ps one of her followers just replied to a comment saying there was a doctor doing the actual filler 🤦‍♀️ they actually think a qualified doctor has popped into the mucky mansion to pump that dickheads arse up with chemicals!!give me fucking strength, have to tell my husband he must be a qualified doctor seeing as he had a pair of scrubs to wear when I had a c section 🤣🤣

• Haha

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
It’s obvious they’ve told her to calm it down, and they are now going over the top with it’s all so easy and not painful after that earlier dreadful display.

• Haha
  • Sick

noseyprincess12

Chatty Member
That last shot will be in the papers by 9! Can’t believe that clinic is doing this in her home, with her children allowed to walk in and the owners child sat watching. This does not seem right!!

• Angry
  • Sick

WillowTree21

VIP Member
They're all as rank as each other, the thing that does KPs lips looks like Jessica Alves. They all look cheap,dirty with caked on make up, bad skin, lumpy bodies, and like they stink 🤮
You can report these unscrupulous people on the Gov.UK website & they will be refer to MHRA. Probably an unqualified person anyway. HOW KFP is still on this planet, amazes me. The germs, bacteria she has put her body in contact with , with the tattoo & operation aftercare not happening correctly. Fillers/Botox & God knows what else. Generally not a hygienic or clean individual. You just know she smells & perhaps, unfortunately so do the kids too. (n) 😓

• Sad
  • Sick