Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SewerGrapes

VIP Member
I can't understand why she is posting these abusive videos, she'll probably say that she's "BIN 'ACKED"

Here is a copy, for information purposes only, please don't view if you get easily upset.

You can hear Kipper having a little giggle at the end of the scone vid. No plate for Harvey either, crumbs on his top. Is it possible (I think it is) that Harvey has an addiction to carbohydrates? I was for many years, which is why I'm steering clear of them now as I'm on a low-carb regime. I've said this before, and this is what I currently do, make up a massive plate of mixed salad with meats and cheese and cop everything finely. It takes me a good hour to wade through it and never feel hungry afterwards. (I've gradually lost 2.5 stones). I would tell H to eat the lot first before having access to anything laden with sugar, fat and carbohydrate. The weight would drop off him in no time - although I appreciate that with his alleged Prada Willi syndrome it might not. Bet nobody's tried that for him.
I can't understand why she is posting these abusive videos, she'll probably say that she's "BIN 'ACKED"

Here is a copy, for information purposes only, please don't view if you get easily upset.

View attachment 2531294
View attachment 2531295

View attachment 2531294
View attachment 2531295

Reactions: 6