Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DC16

VIP Member
I love how she says will be gone 5 minutes, then it’s ages before she comes back on.
I’m hoping the social worker is still sat in her kitchen 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Stan Butler

VIP Member
Quick update on Reggie he sent me a postcard he's safe and well still enjoying his holiday and not the cause of the Luton airport fire. 🤣
Screenshot_20231024-154133~3.png

• Haha
  • Heart

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
I am still gobsmacked about The GuardIan interviewing again, why 🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️ they just have and it was a complete puff piece. What have they gone back for, there’s nothing I can see that would interest the Guardian readers going on in her life, that bloke who interviewed her last time got totally slated for it being so suck-ass on his Twitter, bizarre 🤔

tracey3871

VIP Member
I am flabbergasted at how low she will sink in her desperation for media coverage ... she has risked her life and traumatised her son tonight ... advertised a cheap version of a serious medical procedure that has the potential to kill her fans ... and we are not quite at rock bottom yet so there us worse to come (forgive the pun, I see nothing funny about this). She should be slammed for this in every media outlet

caroleffinbaskin

VIP Member
Not sure if I’m looking at the right TT account - it has 7 videos on it. But if it is the account she has set up it’s cruel and mocking him just like all the other trolls that post H videos on there.
I work with adults with a LD and have a relative with a LD, how a mother can post videos that are basically taking the piss out of someone’s disabilities actually leaves me dumb founded.

She is a low life, who has no morals or integrity.
If the red tops don’t pick up on this and expose this cruel, disgusting piece of scum and her sub-human partner in crime then there is no hope or morality left.

• Heart
  • Angry

Tarragon

Surprised the Guardian went back after she slated them for not having a budget to do her hair, make up and styling last time.
I’m writing to them and will cancel my subscription if they are planning another bastard interview with skank 😡😡😡

InflateyKatey

VIP Member
Well that's the second procedure in a short space of time Skank's subjected that poor lad to watching, she needs her head slapping the stupid cow, was well over the top with her histrionics, TT should throw her off altogether after that shit show

• Angry
  • Sick

lozenger

Chatty Member
I've only had acrylics done once (for my wedding) the first thing I did was stab my eye leaving a nice red scratch for the wedding pics, I don't know how anyone wears them, I couldn't type, I struggled even to get the money out of my purse to pay, couldn't wait to get rid! Hope Bunny can still cook :rolleyes:

I see there's an alert for live event on kippers TwatTok today at 12 - I'm sat home doing our accounts to fiddle the tax man so might tune in.

• Haha

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Why she is allowed to get away with it, I don't know. Surely there are laws which could prevent her from having any parental or care rights over him? I realise that he is difficult to manage because of his health conditions which make him hungry all the time, but others on here with experience of that have said that they manage by offering a healthy diet only. I strongly feel that she just can't be bothered to put the effort in and give him the proper care that he needs. Same with Bunny and Jett - can't be bothered with them and the only outings they get seem to be to nail salons! I have certainly seen very few photos of them doing anything else together! She may be their biological mum - but she is not a mum in any other sense of the word.
She was like that with P and J ,she’d stay in bed but Keiran would do them breakfast and take them to school,her that cunt stayed in bed to noon or later.Typical of that bitch.

• Sad
  • Angry

tracey3871

VIP Member
You usually have to email your prescription to them though
---

She said back in 10 minutes once on the table
It will be a GP consult that signed a private prescription ... like the old 90s prescriptions for diet pills that you got from the beauty salon after 10 mins with the dodgy Gp ... the amphet tabs that made you hoover for 8 hours straight every night

• Haha

DC16

VIP Member
Harvey back at college. Smashed windows and tvs.
---
Hair due to take more than 3 hours. Nails done and Bunny had hers done too,
---
Ranting again when someone asked if she was skint 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad

InflateyKatey

VIP Member
There was an idiot wearing scrubs with no seat belt on while she filmed whilst driving - again. He’ll be doing the injections no doubt. Obviously wearing scrubs makes you a real doctor.
And of course one travels in scrubs as the car and whole journey will be so sterile that he wouldn't need to change once he got to the immaculate and impeccably clean Pricey Towers 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Heart

terfette

Chatty Member

One comment made me laugh.

View attachment 2531846
The most infuriating thing about the acrylic nails for me, as a qualified and experienced nail technician, is that there are actually ways to to do this safely.

Firstly, you can use clear press on nails and do the acrylic design on those (you can get super thin press ons now, it wouldn't look bulky).

You can also buy nail guards, I've not used them myself but I've seen other techs use them to enable them to change their acrylics more regularly without damage.

You can also use one of those shining buffers that make your nails look like they've got a clear coat of polish on, if you apply the acrylic then, they will come straight off and you can glue them back on like press ons. (again, I've not done this one, I've seen other techs demonstrate it as a way to give their daughters who are too young for actual acrylics to have their own customised falsies).

I'm sure a lot of people think "oh it's just nails" but the part you can damage goes a lot further down than your actual nail, almost down to the top joint of the finger and you can rip the nail bed from under your skin.

Also, her own nails always look like they're done at one of those cheap walk in bars. They are always flat and bulky, and those places often use monomer (the liquid) containing MMA, which is what causes most of the really bad injuries because once it adheres, it doesn't come back off without taking your nail with it. Whereas a good nail technician will build the nail with an apex in the right place for the length, so if you snap it it will break across and minimize injury, and also use monomer with EMA in the liquid, which don't get me wrong, will still cause of damage to the top layers of the nail if it's ripped off but you don't see the horrific ones where the entire nail bed has been ripped out from under your skin.

• Sick
  • Heart

spaniel_ears

Chatty Member
I believe Social workers can make unannounced visits when children subject to child protection conditions

Maybe tonight this is what happened jist as she was starting her Live ? And she was told about it and swiftly tried to get off TikTok by being blasé about it whilst SW was waiting and prob being made tea by one of the kids ! Number 1 fail right there !

3. Unannounced Visits

To ensure that a full and comprehensive assessment of the child subject to child protection enquires or a Child Protection Plan it is necessary to see the child in as many different circumstances as possible. Unannounced visits offer the Social Worker the opportunity to see the child and the carers without the pre- planning processes that may have occurred prior to a planned or expected visit. This will provide a balanced perspective of the quality of life for the child in the home.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
Seems a bit low-key this morning, not her usual excitable self so far.

View attachment 2530576
The barnet still looks dreadful :ROFLMAO:
---
IF that's supposed to be her new extension's then it looks shocking. I think it's a wig. I think she want's us to believe she had extensions put in. Have we seen anything other than her holding a set of hair? Also one side of her top lip is much smaller than the other side, so she look's lopsided. What an utter mess.
Just think - somewhere in Mongolia theres a poor Yak wondering where his mane went..........................................

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 36