Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Loulindy

That ‘esfetticks’ woman has such a mangled way of speaking due to her teeth and lips that I’m sure she just said they were using ‘hydraulic acid’ to pump up KP’s arse. Maybe they are - she looks like the back end of a bus as it is!
I heard that too. I thought I was hearing things!

• Haha
Reactions: 14

VIP Member
Amoxicillin arrived in the post this morning.....dodgy!!
HANG ON, she said delivered this morning, I can only assume they
were delivered by COURIER,

What was going on?? I saw the last 10 minutes!

My Feet HURT! - Funny how the feed FROZE after admitting about her feet....

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick

hayleybaby

VIP Member
But she ( or someone) has just uploaded them on a new TT account and although he is unaware, it's a rubbish thing to do.

Yes I know that. I fully agree it is deplorable. Im just saying they aren’t new videos and not the first time they have been posted. I’ve seen some people discussing when they were taken in relation to SB going missing. The beer video and cake were definitely around the slapgate era.

mrspig99

VIP Member
I have to agree with this, if they didn't have kp or pa as parents they wold probably work in jd sports or mc Donald's etc. At least junior seems to work hard at pretending he has a music career. As for the little 2 unless they get back to live with their dad they will probably end up not even being at mc Donald's level. Probably just be little asbo kids, like how daniella westbrooks kid was dragged up and had no parenting. It's so sad for them.
Ps in no way is it the kids fault, lies completely at skankys feet
Didn't someone say that Junior passed something like 9 GCSE's at a fairly high standard though? If so it's a shame he decided to waste that opportunity for a chance of 'fame' as a singer when he could have actually had a proper career as something worthwhile.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

mrspig99

VIP Member
At the age of 18, I feel he's not 'wasting' any opportunity, he's trying out an option that he's fortunate enough to be able to, and with those grades behind him, plus Pete, Claire and Emily supporting him, if his career doesn't go as planned he is of an age where he can look at other career paths. But for now he's "living the dream" and having fun, I say good on him and applaud him for not being an entitled brat.
I take your point, but somehow when his career flops ( which it pretty much already has done) I can't see him going back into either further education or a proper job. He will be another one who becomes reality TV fodder showing up on DOI, Strictly, IACGMOOH etc where people see him and go 'who?'.

• Sad
  • Heart

tracey3871

VIP Member
She just isn’t that type of person to look after children or anybody else,she is wrapped up in herself,she’s void of mums love for her kids cos she is a very nasty vile Narc.It’s Me I care about as we’ve all said.She is a sick woman.😡
This may give you an idea....

To lighten the mood ... nice but dim Boyson is such a sad prat 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

flowerpotno7

VIP Member
What a disgusting comment!! Lots of dog owners in here and that’s really uncalled for.
i merely likened her extentions, to her deceased dogs fur, i didnt kill him. theres a recent post on here calling for skanky to top herself, you hav'nt called that out as a disgusting comment though have you ?