Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mmc

Chatty Member
The further video she’s uploaded today of H 🤢

Is this an old video? Doesn’t look like it’s at the MM or Crawls rental?

Reactions: 15

ChiRie

VIP Member
She shouldn't be taking antibiotics just in case only if she gets an infection, antibiotic resistance is increasing due to this kind of thing. It can mean some infections become untreatable by any antibiotics and therefore deadly. They have to be prescribed for the relevant purpose for infection due to dermal fillers this is the recommendation

Different antibiotic treatments recommended by the panel
Product​
Dose​
Comment​
Amoxycillin/clavulanic acid​
4 g/24 h​
For 10–15 days​
Cloxacillin​
3 g/24 h​
For 10–15 days​
500 mg/8 h​
For 30 days​
Ciprofloxacin​
500 mg/8 h​
For 3–6 weeks​
Azithromycin​
500 mg/24 h​
For 3 days​
Minocycline​
500 mg/12 h​
For 30 days​
Flucloxacillin​
500 mg/8 h​
For 7 days​
Agree. My GP won't give them out willy nilly but then she's gone and got them online. I can only remember ever having them the once for my gum abscess and that's it.

helptheaged

VIP Member
Sounds like now Harvey has gone back CW is about again Chessington park and now Devon until I presume Sunday kids (Bunny) back to school Monday

Stan Butler

VIP Member
I would’ve thought flucloxacillin would be the go to antibiotic for infections, especially in the skin etc. she’s probably swigging Bunny’s banana flavoured amoxicillin , stupid twat
Wouldn't surprise me if it is one of the kids meds or prescribed for someone else. 😎
Screenshot_20231026-192924.jpg

• Sick
I find it hard the college don’t intervene. They have an obligation to safeguard him and protect his best interests. KP is unable to do either of these things for her own son. My piss is absolutely steaming over this.
They may do but it will all take time I imagine, form filling, meetings etc.

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
That’s what I think @Rita Chevrolet Get rid of Harvey once and for all 😡
Well indeed. He past the Usefull or Cuuuuuuttttttteeeee Stages now and in any case she has another one lined up to take-over already in Jett, so H can be shunted off to the sidings ready for her Grand Once-a-Year Visit From Mummy.
Besides which she has undoubtedly drained H's Trust Fund dry so theres actually no real necessity for her to keep him dangling on a string any longer

• Sad

ennersdale

Just listened to her telling the spooks in the room what to do with the candle. Who believes this shit. Thinks no matter what she says everyone will believe her.

• Haha

kpsceptic

Tongue twister see if you can all keep up
You had lift aesthetics ( clinics) ltd
Then lift aesthetics 2
That’s being struck off with its accounts overdue
You had lift aesthetics ltd dissolved in jan 21
Remember this I’ll be asking questions oh it’s so much fun
Then lift aesthetics training keep up its all so plain
Lift aesthetics training became lift aesthetics ltd again
Then lift aesthetics academy Ltd and lift aesthetics
Suppliers Ltd ,though the truth be told
the last one was eventually dissolved
Then lift aesthetics academy Ltd I suppose that’s where’s the learning
On how To inject lips so the client is permanently gurning
My mind is spinning it really is a farce
What lunatic would let that moron inject filler in their arse?
probably bought the silicon from her local B&Q
and when it all goes tits up
Which bleeding company do you sue ?
That's b....y brilliant:ROFLMAO:

• Haha

bargainhunt99

VIP Member
You sou very knowledgeable. Had mine done once years ago, all I know is when I had them taken off they took 6 months to go back to normal never again.
Same here. I had acrylic ones when I got married. Never again. They knacker your nails up. Last year though I decided to get gel nails for my holidays. Never again with that either. I had to get it taken off in Tenerife because they looked a mess. I was lucky to find a lovely lady who was only going to charge 5 euros but I gave her 10 as it took well over half an hour. Took 6months for them to recover. Scratching your nails with an emery board really ruins them