Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jomo11

VIP Member
Yes I know that. I fully agree it is deplorable. Im just saying they aren’t new videos and not the first time they have been posted. I’ve seen some people discussing when they were taken in relation to SB going missing. The beer video and cake were definitely around the slapgate era.
Fair play, I take your point. Where have you seen them posted before? Maybe it is someone else posting them then? Unlikely though. Poor Harvey is just a plaything to her now.

Reactions: 11

spaniel_ears

Chatty Member
Wow, only thought a doctor could prescribe antibiotics, i've ordered my repeat early from the surgery if i was going on holiday but seems so dodgy ordering antibiotics online just because your having your arse filled and amoxicillin aswell when it's primary use is for kids, chest infections and gum abscesses. Can imagine if skank does get an infection the amoxicillin won't work anyway. 🤔
antibiotics can only be given with a prescription in the uk

ChiRie

VIP Member
Wow, only thought a doctor could prescribe antibiotics, i've ordered my repeat early from the surgery if i was going on holiday but seems so dodgy ordering antibiotics online just because your having your arse filled and amoxicillin aswell when it's primary use is for kids, chest infections and gum abscesses. Can imagine if skank does get an infection the amoxicillin won't work anyway. 🤔
Yep my dentist prescribed it once for a gum abscess and that's the only time I had it.

Saffy123

@Lunagooner agree none are intelligent or talented, maybe Junior. Princess has first
Flush of youth but nothing longer term.

kH two seem like disheveled and obnoxious generic kids these days unfortunately, no talents whatsoever (not even dance or football, pretty basic stuff) and imagine not intelligent either. Weird to be forcing into public. Dont even dress nicely or look clean. Delusion is strong ..!

flowerpotno7

VIP Member
You can buy antibiotics in Spain over the counter I think. My friend used to stock up when she went to Marbella. Skank was just in Spain so wonder if she got some there. I bet her saying they arrived today is a lie.

Edit - edited typos
yes you can

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
When she muscled in on H's train picture and made it all about herself and center of attention, getting H to kick off and dump his friends that were drawing the picture with him so skank could be the only adult to be pictured and take the credit and publicity. 😎
Stan something happened before that,I’m sure I just posted..

Reactions: 10

mrspig99

VIP Member
Poor Harvey, he seems to be getting bigger and bigger, he actually makes her norks look small. She is slowly killing him with food, maybe thats her plan as she as said before she hopes he dies before she does. He must be so uncomfortable and I should imagine he more than likely has sleep apnea now as well due to not being able to breathe properly with all the extra weight. Its so sad to see him like this, she is pure evil and this should be classed as abuse
They have matching lips now!

• Haha
Reactions: 10