Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SewerGrapes

VIP Member
I don’t know why doesn’t get rid of the extensions and get a nice short bob, I think she’d suit it and it would look so much healthier than all this awful fake hair. Plus it’d be so much easier to manage and style every day
Ah, but there's the rub; she can't/wont manage and style it every day!

Reactions: 14

ChiRie

VIP Member
Exactly, my DIL has a phobia about the dentist, she has to be put to sleep just for a filling. The dentist only needs to be within a foot of her and she absolutely loses it.
My Niece is like that. She hasn't had any of her jabs because she's terrified. She loses the plot.

• Sad

ChiRie

VIP Member
antibiotics can only be given with a prescription in the uk
Correct, taken from google In the UK all antibiotics require a prescription. Whilst travelling, you may come across countries where antibiotics such as Amoxicillin are available over the counter. We do not recommend you purchase antibiotics over the counter like this or online without a prescription.

Vixsta83

Only catching up but it was only a matter of time she befriended Eden. Two peas and all that.
What's happened with her and Edam? Feel like I've missed something. Maybe she realised she was completely taking the piss out of her!

• Haha

tracey3871

VIP Member
I'm on Doxycycline at the moment (took me 3 days to get an appointment and even then the doctor was reluctant to give me antibiotics) so there's no way i could ring my doctor and say (next week i'm going to have my arse injected with large amounts of filler can you send me some antibiotics just incase i get an infection) the amoxicillin are either skanks for a condition she already has or jellybean has given skank them on the sly and they were prescribed to someone else. 😎
You could paying a private gp Stan ... thats what the old diet docs were

bargainhunt99

VIP Member
As Skank has disappeared to Devon, reckon it’s time for the new housekeeper Mrs Danvers to do what she does best and burn that cesspit MM down. Of course the Mexican bandits can help her out, the robbers have burgled the place already and the quad bikers are tearing up the lawn.

After the depressing videos of H exploitation, I think we need to see this happen….

View attachment 2532820
Burning it down is the best thing for it.