Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Minx103

Chatty Member
I know this is a reach-but allow me to go with it for a moment.
A 30 year old man was arrested for the Luton Airport RR fire/collapse scenario.
They havent said why or who , but it was a story in the papers today
is it possible?
Isn't he 32/33?

• Wow
Reactions: 13

shizzler

VIP Member
im hoping the sw has called in unannounced and has brought the police etc., with them to remove the kids, bunny burning herself and jett with the petrol must have surely got a reaction off them at long last (amounst other things. please let it be so x)
I missed the petrol thing. What happened?

• Wow

shizzler

VIP Member
Just listened to her telling the spooks in the room what to do with the candle. Who believes this shit. Thinks no matter what she says everyone will believe her.
That’s because there’s a vast amount of weirdos that do! 😩

• Sick

Iamthestorm

VIP Member
More than likely! She normally uses the excuse that the kids don't like being stared for not going anywhere with them.
, She shouldn't have paraded any of those kids all over the media for coin since they day they were born. They could live reasonably anonymous lives, but her greed won't allow that. Peter & Kieran have allowed it too, but they're the good guys, so I'll let them off! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 12

shizzler

VIP Member
Amoxicillin is not going to help. She needs flucloxaciillin and something that enterobacter isn’t resistant to given her poor hygiene
I hate these people
Twats
Yep, I said exactly the same. Flucloxacillin is the one needed.

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
Beyond Belief TikTok Video of Harvey eating ( with his head nearly in the plate) a Massive Plate of of what looks like at least 4 Servings of Chocolate Fudge Cake and sauce with a Island of Ice cream in the middle
Sink Boi then says “ Oh that’s much too big for Harvey let’s have some, Harvey Reply’s, No Carl don’t be a Cunt, Skank laughs Hhhharvey!!!
( video has a date of 07-11-2022)

UNBELIEVABLE 👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿
Someone Needs to Intervene and Get him away from Her ASAP
I’m FUMING 😤😤😤😤
The Food, the Total exploitation of H
👿👿👿👿👿👿👿😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤
I’m beginning to wonder if she’s got a Life Insurance policy on him!!! She’s a Evil Cunt
Sure Mr PP Fencing has advised her on that as he took one out on Iron Lung and recently cashed it in.

BadJanet

VIP Member
She shouldn't be taking antibiotics just in case only if she gets an infection, antibiotic resistance is increasing due to this kind of thing. It can mean some infections become untreatable by any antibiotics and therefore deadly. They have to be prescribed for the relevant purpose for infection due to dermal fillers this is the recommendation

Different antibiotic treatments recommended by the panel
Product​
Dose​
Comment​
Amoxycillin/clavulanic acid​
4 g/24 h​
For 10–15 days​
Cloxacillin​
3 g/24 h​
For 10–15 days​
500 mg/8 h​
For 30 days​
Ciprofloxacin​
500 mg/8 h​
For 3–6 weeks​
Azithromycin​
500 mg/24 h​
For 3 days​
Minocycline​
500 mg/12 h​
For 30 days​
Flucloxacillin​
500 mg/8 h​
For 7 days​

shizzler

VIP Member
I don’t know about her backside but her face looks like she’s been hit full force with a iron. what a mess and the wife who’s doing the procedure doesn’t look like she knows her arse from her elbow.
“The wife” haven’t heard that in a while. Are you a fellow Scot?

Pisspotshow

VIP Member
I could hear the dog barking in the background. Injecting anything into the buttocks, when the femoral artery could be either nicked, entered or compromised is a terrible idea. Many women have died in this manner. The femoral artery is a direct line to the heart.
Why take this risk?
She isn’t going to look better afterwards. And I’m not saying that to be spiteful. She looks terrible. She has lost the plot totally. Where are her family? Why isn’t there an intervention?
Getting tired of saying it, MONEY!

Sunday Girl

Isn’t there supposed to be a connection between ppl who live in messy houses and hoard stuff seem to attract malevolent spirits?

• Haha