Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
She's screaming, over the top, then laughing. She's histrionic, loves the attention, her needle fear is just so she can command attention.
If someone was really scared of needles they wouldn't have these procedures would they?

Twat!

• Heart
Reactions: 46

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Loved that character. “I want a fag whilst sitting on the loo” 🤣I want a brahhhn baby as well,remember that one.I think Naomi Campbell was in that one.

Well her and SB like a pizza as well.

@Pom Bear ! Oh dear Pom do your best Wayne and Waynetta Sob (her and SB) 🤣❤❤🥰
Here you are Love Pom 😄🥰❤❤🤗💖😘 xxx...

Before ...

Resizer_16982716170531.jpg

..and after 😄😄😘 xxx..

Resizer_16982714777473.jpg

On page 21 back later 😀💖 xx

• Haha
  • Heart

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
She’s just posted another exploitation video of H on his TT channel, she‘s going to keep doing this and the brain dead in the comments are loving it, though I have seen quite a few comments tearing her down. It appears no one will stop this though, it‘s awful, she’s displaying H as a freak show, she truly is a disgustingly vile individual as is her horrible errand-boy sidekick. What a society we’ve created that allows her to get away with this, really had enough of her now, something needs to happen urgently to being this creature to account. Red Tops need to report what she’s doing with that TT channel, it is just abuse of a disabled man 😔

• Angry
  • Sad

WillowTree21

VIP Member
I really can't stand these long talon like nails, I don't think they look attractive at all, they look just like bear claws to me. How are they even practical? Do they make doing every day tasks difficult? Ergh and skanky is so unclean, I can imagine they have all sorts under them 🍕🍔💩❄
And no way would she be able to wipe her arse with those nails :poop: . Sorry all the men, but putting in a sanitary device😄 (tried to be polite). I've always wondered how she get's around that one? Yuk, all sorts of bacteria under those nails.And we know she's not a clean & hygienic person anyway. She certainly wouldn't be able to do housework either.

• Sick
  • Haha

Mmc

Chatty Member
What was that about a social worker in the kitchen and she woukd back up she has all 5 kids living with her….WTF 🤷🏽‍♀️
Someone said in the comments she looks after 2 kids and not 5 that’s when she got rattled and said she had a social worker there now in the kitchen 🤷‍♀️

• Haha

Stan Butler

VIP Member
Lets hope that whatever has rattled skank isn't going away anytime soon and won't be swept under the carpet by tv and the press. Skanks been full of herself since she got back from Spain pretending nothings wrong but in that time sink boy and fruitella have been AWOL and skank now has rivita the cleaner in 3/4 days a week working it seems until 10/11 pm every night and Jeyda has been sleeping over most nights, skank hasn't spent a night away from Pricey Towers (that we know of) and even Princess seems to have kept her distance since skanks recording studio rant about her dad and H's foul mouthed rant about Pete. There's something bubbling in the tea pot and skanks trying to keep a lid on it but there's to much evidence that there's a big pile of shit ready to hit the fan. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Mmc

Chatty Member
All of the videos on Harvey’s TT have been removed
---
Wonder if the college got involved?

• Heart
  • Wow

BadJanet

VIP Member
He will also have the money to try out a few careers, that's a great opportunity to have in life and I don't think he's wrong for having a stab at what makes him happy. If he was as shite a singer as his mum and didn't put any work in at all then he would be wasting his time maybe :LOL:

Same with Princess, she can do a bit of modelling, she will get a nice chunk of money she could invest or do whatever with. Maybe at some point she'll study. What would be a waste, would be to spaff all the money away on drugs and booze like a certain someone!
Yep,still living in the past with long hair,she is totally ‘out of fashion’still back in early nineties.Like I’ve said before she is defo Sunset Boulevard.She can’t get past nineties.She is still in her ‘JordanesquePersona’
She was, is and will always be Jordan. Katie Price is a construct of Claires, the hard working business woman, mother of five, bestselling author, perfume empire etc none of it was actually done by her. Just a cover to hide her worse traits.
She's just the trashy, unclassy, drug taking, alcoholic, nasty, ugly bint Jordan she's always been 😠

• Heart
  • Angry

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Well that was a new load of nuts wasn’t it, now a social worker watching her talk absolute💩 and blatant lies, WTF….she does not have 5 kids living with her, why is she constantly saying that, f*cking nutter, how does she still have B & J, she’s a bloody massive danger to them if you ask me 😔

• Sad

DC16

VIP Member
I bet Jeyda did tell her it was her birthday, but she won’t have remembered as not about her 🤣

• Haha

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
If I was to choose a drug I think she's taking based on her behaviour and the way she looks I would say crack or coke.. You can see the change in someone who's taken heroin even down to the sound of their voice.. She's definitely on something and I would say it's some kind of upper.. I usualy realy feel for people with addictions as I've been there myself many years ago but eith this one with or without the drugs she's a disgusting, vile evil thing.. I can't even bring myself to type the word person or woman. She is neither. The destruction this thing has caused and is still causing to her children and pets makes me long for the day we hear of her no more..
Yeah it’s deffo not heroin, she shows no signs of H use, as you say it’s an upper, I deffo think it’s coke, not crack though, she may have used crack but I just think coke is what she has used for years, and it’s her choice of drug now. SB is her provider.

HasBeen

VIP Member
Beyond Belief TikTok Video of Harvey eating ( with his head nearly in the plate) a Massive Plate of of what looks like at least 4 Servings of Chocolate Fudge Cake and sauce with a Island of Ice cream in the middle
Sink Boi then says “ Oh that’s much too big for Harvey let’s have some, Harvey Reply’s, No Carl don’t be a Cunt, Skank laughs Hhhharvey!!!
( video has a date of 07-11-2022)

UNBELIEVABLE 👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿
Someone Needs to Intervene and Get him away from Her ASAP
I’m FUMING 😤😤😤😤
The Food, the Total exploitation of H
👿👿👿👿👿👿👿😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤
I’m beginning to wonder if she’s got a Life Insurance policy on him!!! She’s a Evil Cunt

• Angry
  • Sad

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Thank you sweetheart, good job. :LOL: 👄
Thank you and your welcome 😀👍❤🥰🤗😘 xxx.

@flowerpotno7 Sorry I can't do video ones can only do still pics 😘🥰🥰❤😘 xxx as with the lip pics and vids I had to scroll really fast as they turn my stomach. Maybe they should be behind spoilers. 🤢🫣🫢 xxx

Cole has been having work done too 😄😄😄😘 xxx..

Resizer_16381802259970.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Stan Butler

VIP Member
IF what she said is true (and it probably is). Harvey is a very aggressive & angry young man. He could do just about anything, thrashing out. I've seen it myself. Now he's older & A LOT bigger, very dangerous to be around. Maybe she winds him up too, making it much worse. She does provoke him. So, IF, she has a rental property, it wouldn't be long before H destroyed it. This is why, Crawl won't allow him at his house. I think KFP see's H as a liability now. She will still use him for £££ when she can, but that's it. Sadly, the mannerism's, swearing & behaviour with Harvey is there for life. I am sure, IF he had had a sole carer from day one, who was a constant in his life, showing him wrong from right, potty training him, teaching him skills & cooking him proper food, all would be very different. Instead he was palmed off to whoever was around to look after him. Unqualified people like the groom, cleaners, house keeper's & her friends, no consistency. He should have had a Professional, medically trained carer. AFP paid HUGE amount of money to turn up & give medication (when she could) & later sit in a car with a paid driver seeing him to school & back. WOW, did very little for such huge ££££. Pretty sure, Dwight agreed the cash, thinking AFP was looking after his son. Shameless family.
Amy the enabler said in an interview that Dwight payed her money to look after H because he didn't trust skank with it but all Dwight did was give money to a bigger cunt than skank so she could sit on her arse neglect H and buy designer clobber, cars and houses with the money. Amy and Mr PP have lived off H's money while squirreling away their retirement fund because there's no way a fencer could afford the things they have and Amy the enabler hasn't had a job in years since H was born. 🤬

• Angry

Stan Butler

VIP Member
Hi edna.
Hope you've had a nice relaxing day because your cunt of a sister has truly fucked up this time and your in for a long double shift deleting all the negative comments your cunt of a sister is going to get. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Carl having a right old snigger about Harvey eating, seriously, what's your mental age Carl?

And.....how is this any different from the 'Harvey impersonator' TikTok videos she was trying to get banned? You can take the piss out of disabled people if it's your relative apparently!

• Angry
  • Sick

DC16

VIP Member
Think the wording is wrong - more cunt man. Then again, stunt man, walks into glass door, unharmed.... 5 mins of 'reality' star. Male model, wanking over decking & advertising his donkey teeth & hideous style of attire. . Honestly he's deluded. ALL he will ever be remember for, is being one of many, many bloke's who bedded KFP. Eventually :poop: will hit the fan & he will be crucified in a book & stories sold about him. He's her lap dog, pure & simple. She needs him as a driver & can't be alone, so for now he's serving a purpose. He really is as thick as :poop:. He knows Soooooooo much about her, he could bury her right now. IF he grew some bollocks & acted like a REAL man, he would do something about how J & B are being treated & kept away from their daddy. HE know's the truth & it's disgusting the like's of him & her enabling family are doing absolutely NOTHING to protect those kids. Instead they are ALL protecting her & allowing her cruelty & arrogant behaviour to continue without consequences.
With regard to SS supposedly being there yesterday, we don't know that's true. Would she admit that? IF someone from authorities was there, would she be ranting on TT & carrying on having her hair done, with the kids making her a cuppa etc? Sounds a bit odd. I do know they're involved, but clearly not enough to get the kids back to Kieran. All I hope is that they DID do a random visit, maybe reported about Bunny burning herself etc. 🙏
She's a compulsive liar as we know & everything is 'smoke & mirrors' with her. We are all patiently waiting for something to happen that will bring her to her knee's finally, yet all seem's too quiet, sadly(n)
If SS weren't there, proves what a liar she is, someone only needs to show them the video, what a random thing to say to bite back at a 'troll'. I'm sure if they interview Junior, he's not going to confirm he lives with her and where is his bedroom. 🤷‍♀️
These TT lives are gold.
Moaning about Harvey, how tired she was while he was there, she does sound quite relieved when he's gone, moans at him all through the lives too. But hey, she's a great mum to Harvey. :rolleyes:

• Heart
  • Haha

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Watching this dreadful me me me, selling tat TT it really hits home as @tracey3871 brilliantly posted earlier today “This is how Kippers nothing 'career' ends” …..it’s over for her isn’t it, just a gradual fading away now. This is her main way of trying to make coin, with those awful plasterclasses thrown in and trying to beg off Princess and her fledgling career.

The Panto is going to be a disaster, the TV shows are slowly grinding to a halt, they’ll all be gone soon, she has no talent for anything. The music will never go anywhere, she will be left just doing these TT’s to 1,5k viewers, half of which are probably boosted bot numbers.

Oh Skank as Tracey so wonderfully said, this is how it ends, wailing away to her brain dead fans who become fewer and fewer in number as each day passes….it’s time to go 😁

• Haha
  • Heart