Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tanley

VIP Member
Well, IT can't be leaving the MM then, if this is to be believed. Sorry if I gave you false information/hope. Just seem's life goes on as usual for her. Nothing changed, still living like a lottery winner. Insulting her exes. Lying & cheating & using the kids, especially Harvey. As someone recently said, Bunny treated like Cinderella & looking after her mothers food needs. Both kids hearing & seeing inappropriate things. Yet no further forward it appears, to getting them back with their daddy. I'm losing hope again that KFP will ever 'pay the piper' & be held responsible for anything.
She could just be talking a load of shit. I believe your info. The lung transplant took ages to come out in public. Also the kids having to stay in Sussex and AFP being asked to have them. So I’m going to keep the faith that she will soon be out on her ear and moving to the Horsham rental.
But like all of us, the main news I’m longing to hear is that those poor kids are back with their dad.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Tanley

VIP Member
Why is a nine year old girl doing all the cooking? She’s standing there alone with a pan of boiling hot fat, making Harvey pancakes. Skanky has her back to her, busy getting Harvey to perform. She’s got all these different bath bombs she’s asking him to smell and Bunny says ‘can I smell it’ and gets ignored. I’ve only watched two minutes and I can’t take it.

• Angry
  • Sad

WillowTree21

VIP Member
please god,hope shes not knocked up,most likely shes still reeling from pete and emilys happy news. shes most likely ate a carrot cake too( after kfc,mcdonalds and a burger king ), leaving buttons unfastned, to plant the seed that she could be. next will be photos of her drinking squash or water and SB, or her, with a hand on her stomach, then after there is a frenzy from her 2 braincelled fans asking if shes pregnant, she will announce no shes not pregnant and never said she was. shes running out of stories now, mammy price is too healthy to be dying and jr wont play ball and say hes living with prinny at MM.
She can't be Pregnant if she's had surgery for a brow lift & all the mouth mutilations. Can't believe she's blatantly bragging about all the procedures & hair, nails etc, when she's having her finances investigated & still bankrupt. She really is an arrogant, awful individual.
---
Her hair looks much better natural, but those fuuuuuukkkkiiinnngg eyebrows and lips. They're just beyond revolting
I think that's a shorter wig. Where are all the bald bit's? They would show more when the extensions were taken out.

Last edited:
  • Heart

wearedoomed

Who sells a dog FFS? They’re not a piece of 2nd hand furniture. She’s such a rancid cunt.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
What she needs is to see the Ghost of Christmas Future, a last chance to change the present. The Ghost would show her alone at xmas, just out of prison. No children, friends or family visiting. No pets as shes banned for life, no car as also banned for life. She is wearing a wig as hair so badly damaged. Leathery skin and tiny eye remain, sagging lips hang thinly as filler removed due to multiple infections.
Phil and Grant have fallen out and the remaining spanials ears droop onto her lap. No surgeon will touch her.
Upstairs in his attic Cole slowly rocks back and forth mumbling about blue ticks and Vegas, he can't leave either he lost his passport when drugs were found in a range rover.
Cue Ghost of Christmas present. She rehomes her pets to loving homes, kids returned to their dad, sells house, pays creditors, genuinely shows remorse,lives a quiet kindly life, then small chance her future will be better👻🎄
316A3DD7-F44D-4534-A02A-71710C2A33B3.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

flowerpotno7

VIP Member
From years ago, NOTHING has changed

Then she does her little rant on instagram about what is appropriate to be said/done in front of young children (not on my watch) but still has blistering, expletive rows in front of the kids, gets undressed in front of them while allowing another woman to touch her massive tits, yet this is all OK? 🤷🏻‍♀️🤣🚩🚩🚩 And she’s still a great mother to Harvey 🙄🙄🙄
love the quote " Clare is credited with masterminding kates re-launch, changing her from tacky glamour model Jordan, into the hughly marketable entrepreneur katie price", if she hadnt married peter andre, i reckon her career would have been finished long ago.

• Haha
  • Heart

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Jett keeps trying to get on screen, Skank’s stopping him, Rita the cleaner has just gone home. Eden is her new best friend, been shat on by so many girls but Eden is the one, she knew straight away….Eden’s gushing all over her, I think Eden is here stay, I already don’t like Eden 😁 Eden’s really really really annoying 🤦🏽‍♀️😁

• Haha
  • Sick

DC16

VIP Member
Wonder if that is a carer for Harvey who is there. He wants his ear defenders, KP said I’ll get them in a minute…. Nothing like putting your son first.
---
I’m a working mum, so I’ve got to juggle everything 🙄

• Angry
  • Wow

DC16

VIP Member
Still begging Dwight to get in touch.

Then Harvey called Pete names, when she wanted him to slag off Dwight

• Wow
  • Sad

ChiRie

VIP Member
Sad that poor Bunny at her age is making a fried egg sandwich for her mum, hot oil is so dangerous. Then pancakes for Harvey. Kipper should be doing all this. I noticed on her Tik Toks I've seen Jet is always having to make her cups of tea too. She should have sorted out everyone's breakfasts first. Sounds like they just fend for themselves.

• Sad
  • Angry

tracey3871

VIP Member
He probably hardly if at all remembers him,it’s the Narc telling H…We know how vile she is to ex’s,poison that’s all the comes out that vile mouth.
Lets be honest - she would be slating PA & AR for the same thing, except she cant because they have injunctions (PA), court rulings (PA & AR) preventing her ... she is just on a rinse and repeat roll out of old storylines, DY has been brought up a lot recently and I think thats mainly because she cant attack PA, AR or even KH at the moment and the kids are on her mind ... there is naff all interesting in her life ... its like she has a list of old storylines and sticks a pin in it to see what to spew about today
1. Break up with whoever
2. get back together with whoever
3. plan a wedding to whoever
4. pose for filtered pictures
5. Go on a 'work trip'
6. Have a mowdellin shoot
7. talk about pets / horses / kids
8. wheel Harvey out
9. Princess looks just like me
10. princess lives with me and I manage her career
11. start a singing career
12. get my empire back
13. Have another baybay
14. pretend to be filming tv shows
15. will she keep the MM or not
16 scared of needles / ghosts
17 riding my horse / olympic dressage rider
18 oh look another tattoo
19 i want to be on DOI / Strictly ... whatever else is about
20 More surgery / fillers / botox - be seen wearing bandages to make sure everyone knows

The list is FINITE, I have missed a few off, but there is never anything new, just round and round the same old shit - and she wonders why no one is interested in yet another reality show about her life !

• Haha
  • Heart

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Partnership with TT shop 😡
F*cks sake, how is this drugged-up, washed-up, has-been, potty-mouthed, drunk-driving, animal-abusing, waste of space bankrupt, who’s despised by the majority of the public, still getting a paid partnership 🤷🏽‍♀️ Why would any company want to be associated with her. TT are a really dodgy company with very dubious spyware existing within the App, so I’m guessing their moral code is non existent. Still this really is exasperating, time The Red Tops exposed the awful truth about her, maybe then it will finally stop anyone platforming her, including the awful TT.

Last edited:
  • Angry

Anna666

VIP Member
I think she was employed as a babysitter last night, while Skank was out with Harvey recording Edam’s podcast. Has Fenella been sacked and replaced by Rita 🤔 Rita isn’t just a housekeeper, Rita does other things, as long as coin comes her way. There will, be trouble if Skank tries to play her usual games with Rita, there will be consequence, big consequences if Skank messes about with Rita.
If the rather scary looking, don't fuck wiv me ` Rwwittaa ` is indeed a traveller, I've known a few over the years, and the women are tougher than the men, don't tolerate any shit .... if skanky tries to double cross her, I'm sure sweet Rwwwiittaa will rearrange her face with one punch!! .... twwurkey teeefffsss, and nylon syrup flying everywhere👀👀😯 .... come on Rwwweet, we`re all counting on you 👊👊 ... seeing her on the twaty twwok ... I certainly wouldn't cross her🤨

• Haha
  • Heart

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Lol 😂 I See Snails 🐌 Tentacles 🐌🐌🐌🐌
I’m not great with Technology but I’m sure PomBear could do some Snails 🐌 Tentacles 🦑 coming out of those holes in her LipNose lol
Looks Absolutely Rancid 🤢🤢🤢
Looool here you are 😊😄😄😄❤🥰🤗😘 xxx...

Resizer_16977806619921.jpg

...and a second one I've added some cute eyes 😄😄🥰❤🤗😘 xxx..

Resizer_16977806695513.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
So we think KP can keep MM until she is released from bankruptcy then they will repossess and she will be liable for the shortfall
What I don’t understand is the new rental
What we think is irrelevant, no one wiil know the truth unless one of the clan let it slip. Sooner or later it will be gone that is fact. I still believe what Willow said is more than likely close to the truth, Kipper will just dress it up to make it look like she’s chosen to get rid of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 41