Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
I have no idea about horses or ponies, but seems like she looks after them the same as her dogs. We have local travellers who whip their ponies along the road near us. There's one that makes me want to cry cos he looks like a bigger version of my liver & white sprocker (of course he's a lot bigger, and a pony but it makes me feel sad anyway 🐶🐎)
My donkey was a rescue from do-as-yer-likeys - 16 years on he is still afraid of men. I dread to think what they did to cause that.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 58

WillowTree21

VIP Member
Thank you xx I'm battling on
I have been there sweetheart. Make's you feel horrible. Keep your strength up & rest. Lot's of hot bath's with some scented candles.
Sending you huge hugs & best wishes. All will be well very soon. 🌺
Had some cards that said these words :

Sometimes you have to get knocked down lower than you've ever been, to stand up taller than you ever were ❤
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass... It's about learning to dance in the rain ❤

1697799233574.png
MUCH LOVE. x

• Heart
Reactions: 57

Angelic37

VIP Member
Skank’s new BFF, Edam is a blogger and is a complete full of 💩 nightmare like our Skank, she’s called Eden, but Stan named her Edam, so that’s her name now, she’s so cheesy 🧀😁…..

View attachment 2520944
---
Am I the only one who thinks that Edam is mocking her but slyly? Fawning over the JYBother shite and Skanky's looks? Edam is a bitch, but she's not stupid. She knows Skank is a figure of ridicule. I think she's laughing at her behind her back. This could get really interesting.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

DC16

VIP Member
Anyway ... where is her hit record???? Its been 2 weeks since the screeching horror was debuted .... I mean, i was expecting a media blitz, a promotional tour ... free barfbombs with every download ...
She said on her live it was out this week... 🤷‍♀️ only a few short weeks ago Scarlett was her BFF, now it's Eden.
Anybody seems to wander into the MM even Mark seemed to let himself in today. Even though she's had Five, no four, three(?) kidnap threats, depending on which TV show she is on and a million pound one against Harvey once, yet off camera on the live she's telling Rita, if she's not there she will be down the shop and leave the door open. Mexicans and Saaarf Afrikans take note if you want to get your hands on any signed underwear :sick: carrot cake or a few naked Barbies that you will need to pry off the walls, there's no flour though as Bunny has used it all and probably no orange squash either, might be a few bottles of that skinny crap stuff and a few thousand empty vapes you could take. Just remember to wipe your feet on the way out, as you've probably stood in some dog crap.

• Haha

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
I’ve had to come off,watching Bunny making pancakes unsupervised had my nerves on edge I had visions of the fat in the pan spitting or her tipping it on herself
Me too, I can’t watch B cooking unsupervised, something bad is gonna happen soon, this is just what we see on the lives, imagine what it’s like 24/7. Taken from KH who cared for them, made sure they went to school, educated them out of school, ensured they had many trips out to fun kids things, to what we see now. Sadly I’ve just had to accept nothing will be done to rectify this anytime soon. KH has fought hard, still fights I know, but just watching his latest videos, the man is broken. I don’t feel he’s getting anywhere near getting them back, and guarantee she will still have custody at Christmas. The children have been failed by everyone who should be looking after their welfare, I just pray no serious physical harm ever comes to them due to her feckless care, she has already emotionally and educationally harmed them, J looks completely lost now, living in his own world, will take massive efforts in the future by professionals to help that boy. Just find it all so sad, it shouldn’t be like this.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Alison Hammond is talking to her in the comments, Hammond loves her, always knew she was awful, good to see my senses on point there 😁 Wants to do a late night show with Hammond 🤔 That Eden woman is with her, I don’t know who she is, accordingly they are kindred spirits, so a total Twat then
---
That Eden woman is fondling Skanks boobs off camera, no idea why, while Jett laughs at them in the background….what can you say anymore 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
@Helena-botham-farter where are you me dear?☺Miss your lovely posts.🙁
I'm here Dolly 😘,

I've had a bit of time away. I apologise for being grumpy and irritating and offending anyone on here!
---
There was also talk at one time that he used to go into Bunnys room at night while she was sleeping and scream in her face. Apparently he liked her frightened reaction - thought it was funny.
I would guess he was encouraged by the reaction it got from Mummy dearest. I've seen a narc mother in action, literally encouraging her older kids to torment a toddler and then telling them to 'fight' to sort it out. You could see in the video earlier this year when H was dancing and he was swearing at the carer and burped in her face. It was uncomfortable to watch as he's so big and was towering over her, his excuse of a mother
just cackled away.....which is a sort of encouragement. She either laughs or pretends she's surprised, she never reacts appropriately. I think she loves the chaos and she wants her kids all to be rivals for her affections.

• Sad
  • Heart

DC16

VIP Member
Latest pod. Question episode.
First thing you hear is SFP witches cackle laugh.
Thiscwas recorded the day before Harvey arrived, said the house was tidy (🤥) and Harvey has made it messy, Jett in the hallway with his tent and Bunny had hid her computer under all the covers and in Bunny’s room….errr she recordedt he last podcast in Bunny’s room.
Had Prosecco at Amy’s birthday. It was really nice 🙄
She’s got some massive crystals (kids wanted them) by her front door which she got from St Catherine’s. Going on about her advert she did for the National lottery years ago, she now wants to win the lottery. SFP asks if she would be allowed it, ie if you’ve worked for them, you couldn’t keep it (not that she’s bankrupt and owes millions) but KP did say it wouldn’t change her life and she would pay the creditors off and HMRC. she’s got 9 stables at the MM so she would buy 9 dressage horses. The amount of money she has spent on horses over the years is ridiculous. And then she would do the Olympics.
She’s had every car going, not bothered about cars anymore, saying her insurance is high, she likes the pink electric fiats. Still got her Beetle, she will never get rid of it. No mention of her licence.
Vaping
Bunny whispered in her ear yesterday that she saw SFP vaping at the pumpkin outing, SFP denied this. KP wants vapes banned, all the dogs are coming in.
She doesn’t follow any men on instagram 🤥🤔🤥🤔 doesn’t think guys should airbrush as they look too pretty. (SB take note) Amy reckons PFP looks like Alan Titchmarsh
Ideal holiday destination….Maldives. SFP…the Lake District. KP has been about 15 times and Thailand.
What’s been her happiest time in her life? When she was in her 20s, growing up listening to music.
Moaning about the mess again, blaming Harvey.
Asked if she wants Princess to follow in her footsteps, replies she already is, but in a different way, she’s definitely following in her footsteps. Princess is more gifted, as hers was more media 🤷🏻‍♀️ people will always compare them. Start their beauty course 1st November. Princess wanted to go to college and wanted to do beauty and I’ve cut her down as knew she was bored to do it for 3 years. KP is trying to do a degree🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Jess is here and she’s getting all the forms for her, for the paramedic course, so she doesn’t know how she will fit it in. Definitely a job for her.
Babbling on about if SFP if she would ever do tv. Trying to get her to do reality TV. KP enjoying Big Brother.
she’s so lazy, she buys eggs whites and stuff that is already chopped, KP didn’t realise this way is more expensive 🤦🏻‍♀️
Spag Bol for dinner (again)
Amy’s birthday cake was given to Harvey. Cake has all gone.
Going on about the Tv shows she wants to do Strictly, dancing on ice, Bear Grylls, SAS again, bake off, sewing bee, she wants to present her own show 🙄 based on her presentation, think she will be waiting a long time for the call up. (Said welcome blah blah blah and then ITV then said oh no,) she can’t even say good evening without having to restart what she was saying trying to pretend present. With a wooooooo at the end and shouting.
Wants to bring back her empire again. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
Talking about meeting Paris Hilton. KP wants to DJ.
Would you both have another baby. Yes, SFP wants one next year, Katie wants babies. She loves babies and is so maternal.
Bunny has found a site called Temu and Bunny has put her card on to her phone and parcels keep arriving, 🚩🚩🚩Bunny watches TT.
Harveys TT, going to put up old videos. She will get more viewers on H’s one.
Bit more boring stuff 😴
Loose Women, still begging to return, but they did piss her off when Junior was on it, not even asking how KP was. Actually, she wouldn’t want to be a presenter on there, would turn that one down.
If she could redo her lives, what would she change? Eurovision and the men she’s met (Tbf, I bet they wish they had never met her)
KP now yawning. 🤣
SFP calling KP a bitch and KP saying she’s too lazy to walk to the end of the garden to see Wallace munching on the grass.
After the pod, she’s in Cinderella mode cleaning and H want pancakes, she doesn’t know how to make them, SFP says flour, KP says haven’t got that Bunny’s used all that (she is always saying that on the lives) no eggs as only bought egg whites. H has eaten 6 packets of crisps, Monster munch, quavers, all empty packets on the sides, eaten the carbonara. 2 cheesecakes at Amy’s, as we saw. Harvey staying possibly 10 days, school dropped him off, but maybe less.
Moan, moan, moan.
Said he has just smashed something, bet he’s smashed the telly she says… god she is so fucking repetitive with what the kids do.

• Angry
  • Heart

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
FFS Harvey is her firstborn. I’m talking to you mums out there now. Like me. Her first born. His ugly rich dad wandered off. He was born with health problems. And mental health issues also, with accompanied sight issues. She raised him as a single parent mostly, when she wasn’t filming with her multiple partners. He’s had how many ‘dad’s now? And now he’s stuck with Carl, ‘wank in sinks for Only Fans’ Woods. Who would want that guy to even cross their doorstep? Believe me, he’s wouldn’t get within 5 feet of my daughter. Thirsty fame hungry no mark. Her mum accuses him of domestic violence in a book, and he does nothing? What sort of man is he?
The college seems to have allow Harvey to flourish. His art, and his music. He needs stimulating. Staring into an iPad and eating cake is a horror of an existence. He loves trains. He should be out walking every day, even if it is to watch a train pass. Or take him to Heathrow to watch the planes. Dragging him round nail and hair salons, or these dumbassbotox filler clinics is just terrible parenting. Bad parenting. Why social services isn’t crawling up her backside with a torch defies explanation. But there you go, when you are a celebrity the police, the courts, the social services all give you a free pass.
I’m sick of seeing Harvey criticism on here. He cannot defend himself. He cannot even stop his own mother filming him. You should be on his side 100 percent. He needs people in his corner.
I used to believe that DY was all sorts of asshole for playing no part in H's life but then in the course of studying This Thing over the years you come to realise that actually the bloke had no option in the end but to walk away from him before he got torn into strips by the skank. Seeing it in action against Peter and to a massive degree the campaign it's running over Kieron, possibly DY took the easy way out to avoid having any further dealings with the thing for his own sanity.

To give him some credit he did what he thought best for H in that he paid AFP a bloody fortune over the years to care for his son so that the skank could carry on shagging about the universe minus the inconvenience of Harvey - he was not to know that AFP is absolute shite herself who never has a good word to say about anybody except her shitbag daughter.

Skank however is totally at fault for denying H his Father just like she's doing to J&B so her bleating about "Daddy Dwight" and trying to lay guilt trips onto him now is pretty rich innit? So only did that initially when DY's obligation to PAY for H until he was 18 ended yet even now his placement is FULLY FUNDED so she pays sod-all for him herself!!!

Likewise everything that residential achieve with Harvey is undone the millisecond he steps through Mummy's portal. What point is there in a special diet regime when he gets to finish AFP's birthday cake,, two cheescakes, 6 bags of crisps, muffins, carbonara and a 12 portion carrot cake? As soon as he gets there he's either paraded on her Twat Toks or Lives or stuffed in a corner with another Ipad and a pile of junk foods - that is no form of a life for him whatsoever Theres no chance whatsoever she'll take him to use that free train pass he was given, no danger of her ever doing anything with him that he'd enjoy - TBH he'd be better off if she stayed well away and left him to live a life with the mates he has in residential.
But Harvey is USEFUL so of course she's not going to take her talons out of him :mad:
I feel very sad for the lad and the lot he's had in Life, particularly in the shite Deal he got when he was born unto That Thing - its not that I don't care about him, perhaps I care too much in thinking that he deserves so much better than being a money-making tool for Skank Enterprises😡🤬

• Heart
  • Sad

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Time for Fred 325 guys!

Thank you to @spangly for the new thread title.

View attachment 2517749

Here is the link to #324

So it looks like the MM has been taken - and she is renting somewhere.

Posts have been found on selling sites where her two dogs and horses have been getting sold.

The story got out and suddenly the dogs are showing as "rehomed" yet Skanky did a short video to prove it is lies and they are still with her.

Also there are 2 horses being hidden away at a stables.

She has had her lips deflated and inflated again

View attachment 2517762

She is going to do a live Bum lift filler thing with FPC.

Her new Jewellery range is going down like cold sick...

View attachment 2517758View attachment 2517759

Looks like another fall out with SB...

And thank you @Pom Bear ...

View attachment 2517754
Thank you 😊🥰❤💖❤🤗😘 xxx.
I'm going to lurk a bit as struggling to keep up, but will still add a pic a day and an emoji here and there 😀💖❤🤗😘 xxx..

Katie and Cole have been at the beaches today 😄😄😘 x..

Resizer_16212936904620.jpg

Resizer_16214685146520.jpg

Resizer_16214693952040.jpg

Back later Love Pom 😀💖

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

gossipsauce

VIP Member
Not posted on here as much recently as bloody hell it all just gets you down doesn’t it, those poor bairns. But I gotta say you lot are just such a great bunch and hilarious to boot! Glad to be back.

• Heart
Reactions: 51

DC16

VIP Member
From years ago, NOTHING has changed

Then she does her little rant on instagram about what is appropriate to be said/done in front of young children (not on my watch) but still has blistering, expletive rows in front of the kids, gets undressed in front of them while allowing another woman to touch her massive tits, yet this is all OK? 🤷🏻‍♀️🤣🚩🚩🚩 And she’s still a great mother to Harvey 🙄🙄🙄

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 50

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
That Photo of Sadboy and Princess is Back on his grid ( insomniac right here lol 😂)
What a sad Twat SadBoy is, no photos of his supposed girlfriend, as she’s not his girlfriend, on his IG, but a photo of her daughter. Nah SadBoy whatever game you think you play by reposting that photo, creating a non-story in the media after deleting it, the only thing you come across as is a very very very creepy man…..yuck, what a pathetic individual you are, honestly you are one of the saddest men I’ve ever seen in the public arena, just a hired-hand leaching off Skank with 99.9% of the public who even know of your existence thinking you are an A-Grade wanker….what a sad creepy figure you cut SB 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Sick
  • Heart

Twinkletoes95

WTF...?!! I think we should take bets on how long she will attend this course - what with all her other commitments.... paramedic training, getting a degree, pantos, TwatTok, bankruptcy, Harvey, pet cemeteries, wedding planning, aesthetics training, ambassador for stuff....

Katie Price will be joining her daughter Princess Andre at college to study beauty, she has confirmed.
The glamour model confirmed on her podcast, The Katie Price Show, that she and Princess will be going to college together because she thought her daughter was "bored" in the interview. She told her sister Sophie: "We start our beauty thing together soon, I enrolled us both.
"She wanted to go to college and do beauty and the course is about three years. I cut the interview short because I knew she was sitting there getting bored of listening to the three years. So we've cut it down."

I can't quite believe I just read that right. She cut short her daughter's college interview because she thought three years was too long a course? Just when I thought I couldn't be surprised by this creature. She really does make me feel sick.

• Angry
  • Sad

Pom Bear

VIP Member
... Not to mention the colour of her ghastly complexion. I wonder what our utterly fantastic
@Pom Bear would make of it ?

Oh Lordy ~ I read your comment as Pasty accident 😂
Loool just made a pic, then saw your message after 😄😊❤🤗💖😘 xxx

Those trousers are awful. I've made her a bigger pair...can also double up as a skirt loool 😄😄😄❤😘 xxx...

Resizer_16976953016271.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

Redgirl81

VIP Member
Just found them on Shein for less than a fiver. So your paying £45 extra just to have the JYY label sewn in 😂😂😂😂

IMG_0551.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha