Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DC16

VIP Member
How many more podcasts, they’re all the same stuff repeated over and over, stuff she says on their pods, she then says on hers days later.

I’ve been in the industry since I was 17
The camera loves me
No airbrushing in my day
I’ve written over 50 books
Men are the reason I’m like this, they are all fame hungry
Nothing is my fault
Self care, fake hair, fake nails, fake eyelashes, fake tan. FAKE
I don’t have body dysmorphia
Maybe I do have body dysmorphia
I’m a working mum and look after 5 kids
Princess is my mini me, people say we look alike
Bunny is my mini me, so cute
Jett suffers with trauma, he doesn’t go to school, he’s like Bear Grylls, so cute
Harvey tells me everyday he misses me and wants cuddles, he’s so cute
Junior is so talented
A bankruptcy is nothing to be ashamed of
My £2.5m 9 bed mansion is safe, no one can ever take it from me, it’s protected
I love my dogs and would never part with them
I love my horses
I’m a very caring person and a good mother
I was training to be a registered nurse
I’m training to be a paramedic
I have weekly therapy
I volunteer weekly at St Catherine’s hospice
I’m training to do aesthetics
I’m training to be a life coach
I’m going to carry on having surgery
I want more babies
I want to get my empire back
I’m filming for c4
I’m seeing Harvey this week
I love working from my kitchen making money
I have a phobia of needles
I’ve got a good singing voice, I can sing
I regret doing Eurovision
I don’t drink, I don’t do drugs, I like to stay home
I broke my feet and was in a wheelchair for 10 months
I tried to k!ll myself
I had a breakdown
I’ve been r*ped several times
I’ve been in the Priory, not for addictions
I have severe PTSD, I have severe ADHD
I’m being discriminated over my driver’s licence
The LW didn’t talk about me in Juniors interview
I lived and breathed the Playboy Mansion for SIX WHOLE WEEKS and Hugh wanted me to be his girlfriend
I was the first Brit on the cover of the US playboy
I wasn’t on holiday, it was work
I was born to do Only Fans
I don’t care what people think (but Fuck off you trolls) but it’s fine for me to be a troll
The media hate me
My therapist has never seen someone with so many traumas
I’m doing my laws, Harvey’s law and track a troll
It’s not my fault I vape
I’ll be on TT later…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 87

BadJanet

VIP Member
I like Sophie. I think she is a grafter not a grifter. Now she has her child I think she is trying even harder to carve a path for herself. Her sister has definitely destroyed her roadmap though. If I were a big company or a well known brand, Sophie’s connection to Katie would make me think twice. She should have made a leap in her own thing. Pushing the mum narrative, because she is definately a good mum. But since the appearof Carl Woods and I’d say Rhymi too in Katie’s life, everyone close, instead of doing an intervention, have pretty much let her down. Left her spiralling in this crazy debt soup, surrounded by users. And when the forensic accounting and the tax people go to work on Price, they will go to work on all the members of that families bank accounts. All public.
Sorry but I have to disagree she may be a good mum to her son but she is not a good aunt. She stands by and watches the dangerous situations Skank let's those kids be in. She must see how sad their life is now with Skank, kept away from their loving dad. It speaks volumes she won't leave her son with her. She sees the state of the house, the animals etc. She enables Skank and I can't forgive her for that 😓

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 74

WillowTree21

VIP Member
I understand this but it seems that she has been paying mortgage plus something towards arrears ( I think DC said) so I would have thought that would mean that some equity in the property
At the time DC said she was paying towards mortgage, she seemed to be earning from countless daily RedTop stories. Probably had a deal with Mirror etc for drip feeding irrelevant snippets every day. Also had the money from Harvey documentaries & MM channel 4. Odd tv appearances, Stephs Pack Luch etc. Now, she can’t be earning much. Only has TT, clothes crap & odd appearances. But she’s still spending like a millionaire, holidays etc. Can’t see there is much big earning potential for the future either. A washed up, potty mouth, drunk & drugged up tit model. She’s a liability for anyone giving her a deal. God help the pantomime🤮🙈. Claire was her saviour. Changed her image as best she could, but since Pete ditched her, she’s spiralling out of control & at rock bottom. Looks mutilated & a freak and I think she knows it. Got no real friends, accumulating hangers on, most seem to be laughing at her, not with her. Her family are a disgrace enabling her & allowing her to have control of Jett & Bunny, whose safety is a real concern. She’s unstable & even ‘The One’ seems to find her repulsive. On/off association. She can’t legally drive, we know she does. What a terrible existence. Couldn’t give 2 hoots what happens to her, but I DO care about the kids & it’s got really really worrying. They seem to be looking after her. Bunny burning herself is a prime example. Can see something very bad happening unless they’re removed asap.😢

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 71

Joanna Surrey

VIP Member
I've not really been keeping up.The chemo has made me so rough, but I can't believe what I'm reading, it's going from bad to worse she literally seems untouchable. As for the Harvey situation, he's looking really angry at times now. She'll push him too far it's a disaster waiting to happen.

• Heart
Reactions: 66

BiffasBeemer

VIP Member
Time for Fred 325 guys!

Thank you to @spangly for the new thread title.

1697649913201.png

Here is the link to #324

So it looks like the MM has been taken - and she is renting somewhere.

Posts have been found on selling sites where her two dogs and horses have been getting sold.

The story got out and suddenly the dogs are showing as "rehomed" yet Skanky did a short video to prove it is lies and they are still with her.

Also there are 2 horses being hidden away at a stables.

She has had her lips deflated and inflated again

1697650583309.png

She is going to do a live Bum lift filler thing with FPC.

Her new Jewellery range is going down like cold sick...

1697650510092.png
1697650525883.png

Looks like another fall out with SB...

And thank you @Pom Bear ...

1697650184804.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

tomkat1

Chatty Member
Lift aesthetic tiktok has a video of the lips getting filled. Horrific. Her gums have receded, those teeth do not fit. The lips go up her nostrils. The lip skin looks so stretched and thin. Are they taking the piss posting this video!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 65

LoolieVeeton

Chatty Member
Ok. I’m going to say it. Don’t go giving me abuse for it. I’m an old(ish) lady.

Her lips look like old lady fanny flaps.

I’ll go back to lurking 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 64

DC16

VIP Member
So the extra promised TTs on Friday never arrived, quelle surprise, 🙄 then deathly silence yesterday.
Filming for C4, more like filming for Captive Minds (Ross and Liz Mills) in the hope C4 will pick it up.
She didn’t even sound 100% sure when she mentioned the live TT for Thursday with lift aesthetics. What happened to that aesthetics course she was starting with them months ago? 🤷🏻‍♀️
Making out Princess is there all the time, yeah right, more bull 💩 Junior has to be persuaded to even see her, so no KP, you don’t ‘take care of 5 kids’ and haven’t for a very long time. Literally stole Jett and Bunny away from their dad and brainwashed Jett, still has to get people in to help look after them. Doesn’t seem the slightest bit bothered when her daughter burns herself live on TT, just mocks her and allows her son to make a fire using petrol, all this done in plain sight, but hey, she’s a great mother to Harvey 🙄 Thank goodness she doesn’t moan about the kids all the time being messy or smashing the place up, or leave them to piss off on holiday.
Still can’t drive, thank god she’s not on the road.
On/off ‘the one’ fiancé can’t even stand to be pictured with her and has to live in the shadow of her still lusting after Pete, who she constantly talks about. Every ex has said the same.
The promise of her recording still not out 🤷🏻‍♀️
I really can’t see her sticking with this beauty course either, so she will end up messing up Princess’s future too. 3 years for a course is right, KP thinks things can be done in 5 minutes, otherwise SHE is bored. Maybe it would have done P the world of good to make friends her own age, doing a proper college course. Not a course like Fern to make every girl/woman look the same. Princess, don’t let her ruin your future for you, you could have expert PR from your dad’s side, your mum will just want a cut of everything to spend on needless surgery to get her alien, transparent look.
How many years has she said she’s bringing her empire back, or writing another book, no KP, YOU didn’t personally write over 50 books! Full of empty promises and bullshit who is constantly trying to blag a freebie. 😡😡

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 63

RichardScratcher

FFS Harvey is her firstborn. I’m talking to you mums out there now. Like me. Her first born. His ugly rich dad wandered off. He was born with health problems. And mental health issues also, with accompanied sight issues. She raised him as a single parent mostly, when she wasn’t filming with her multiple partners. He’s had how many ‘dad’s now? And now he’s stuck with Carl, ‘wank in sinks for Only Fans’ Woods. Who would want that guy to even cross their doorstep? Believe me, he’s wouldn’t get within 5 feet of my daughter. Thirsty fame hungry no mark. Her mum accuses him of domestic violence in a book, and he does nothing? What sort of man is he?
The college seems to have allow Harvey to flourish. His art, and his music. He needs stimulating. Staring into an iPad and eating cake is a horror of an existence. He loves trains. He should be out walking every day, even if it is to watch a train pass. Or take him to Heathrow to watch the planes. Dragging him round nail and hair salons, or these dumbassbotox filler clinics is just terrible parenting. Bad parenting. Why social services isn’t crawling up her backside with a torch defies explanation. But there you go, when you are a celebrity the police, the courts, the social services all give you a free pass.
I’m sick of seeing Harvey criticism on here. He cannot defend himself. He cannot even stop his own mother filming him. You should be on his side 100 percent. He needs people in his corner.
Hi Pepe,
I agree with most of what you say but Tattlers on here are 100% on Harvey's side. Any criticism on here is of the failure of appropriate care.
I'm sorry Pepe I don't want to fall out with you but I disagree with your comments re DY. At the time DY was not looking for a permanent relationship, to him KP was just a ‘fling’ amongst others, similarly at the time she was still playing the field, they appear to have had an ‘open’ relationship, her presentation of being an abandoned woman was seeking sympathy and support, and painting DY in a poor light. (Check out the Frank Skinner interview, when I saw that even I felt she had been mistreated). If I remember correctly DY took Harvey to visit his parents and wanted to be a Dad for him, KP pulled her usual stunts that are now being repeated with B and J and KH. It is reported on here DY supported Harvey financially via AFP in spite of all the problems KP put in his way.
I’m surprised she was surprised when he demanded DNA tests (although I saw somewhere that it was his management team that insisted). When they proved positive, DY accepted the situation and supported Harvey via AFP without question. The papers seem happy to repeat her storyline and then the oft repeated fabrications become the reality and I suspect she now truly believes her stories. Let’s hope the papers have long memories and deep archives.

• Heart
Reactions: 60

DrMeredithGrey

VIP Member
Hiya 👋🏻
Just popped over from Eden’s thread.
Absolutely a match made in heaven - won’t last long though as Eden has a real problem with other women, and can’t seem to keep many friendships.
She has 2 sisters (Yaz being one of them), and they seem to share their only 3 friends between them.
Strangely, Eden’s got a real problem with big tits, fake or otherwise, so it’s going to be quite interesting.
She has made comments about disabled children, and the use of service dogs if it means she can’t cart her shitty little rats everywhere.
She may have more followers on TT than KP, but the majority are bought, and her engagement is laughable.
ADHD diagnoses was paid for, she also has OCD, and emetophobia, although the length of time she’s had that for, and what her triggers are changes more often than she changes her knickers, which to be fair isn’t very regularly.
So, strap in. This could get interesting! 🤣

• Haha

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Go read Edens wiki , she may have 3mill followers but she's not well liked anymore, most were children , she's very manipulative and says things but denies saying them even though there are screen recordings of her .
---

Her thread is hilarious
Oooohhhh I’ve found Edam’s threads 😁 I have no idea who she is, but I do now, had a quick skim through her wiki and the latest thread 👍🏾😁 Oh my, we have another nightmare in the Skanky house, she sounds horrendous 😱😁 Seems consensus over there is she is using Skank to get in on Skank’s trolling campaign, as Edam is trolled relentlessly as she’s full of 💩 Edam has a little buddy called Yaz, who was with her last night at the MM, also a nightmare, Edam has personal hygiene issues like our Skank 😁 Edam has made derogatory comments about disabled people, but is suddenly loving H. My fav comment on the recent thread is that Edam and Yaz “wouldn’t be seen dead in that JYY crap”, so despite all that gushing over Skank, Edam is a complete biaaaatch it seems. Edam also has a strange partner, like our Skank does, let the fireworks begin, this could be fun, two self-absorbed twats hooking up, with a sidekick thrown in, looks like Yaz is always with her. Well, this new relationship will blow-up big style eventually wont it. Interesting 🤔😁

• Haha
  • Wow

Joanna Surrey

VIP Member
The house is definitely not up for rent. Remember I enquired about it and the agent said they were unable to proceed due to not having received any of the relevant paperwork. She emailed me again to ask if I’d like to be notified of similar sized properties in the area. I’ve had a look myself, there are far superior houses for rent around the area with pools, stables etc cheaper than the MM. Even if it had become available the lady told me the pool would not be fixed and was unusable plus the stables and paddocks would be rented separately so more money. As if anybody would have wanted it.
---
Just wondering why she has to constantly lie about everything all the time when it only ends up making her look even more stupid and pathetic.

• Heart

WillowTree21

VIP Member
She wants a grey leather sofa and a new dining table, got a plumber coming today.
Oil man delivered yesterday.
Well, IT can't be leaving the MM then, if this is to be believed. Sorry if I gave you false information/hope. Just seem's life goes on as usual for her. Nothing changed, still living like a lottery winner. Insulting her exes. Lying & cheating & using the kids, especially Harvey. As someone recently said, Bunny treated like Cinderella & looking after her mothers food needs. Both kids hearing & seeing inappropriate things. Yet no further forward it appears, to getting them back with their daddy. I'm losing hope again that KFP will ever 'pay the piper' & be held responsible for anything.

• Sad
  • Heart

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Wow she’s looking rougher than ever, imagine how she looks unfiltered, those lips and eyebrows, what a mess 😱 🤦🏽‍♀️😁

6B695FDD-CECD-4DE2-9FFA-20F11AF2284B.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 59

Tanley

VIP Member
Poor Harvey. Why has she taught him to say fucking Peter fucking Andre? She is such a selfish bitch, why can’t she just let him be himself. She treats him like some sort of performing seal, stuffing him with cake and burgers when he says what she wants him to. And as if he wants his own TikTok ffs :mad: :(

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 59

Redgirl81

VIP Member
I’ve got them pink pjs 🙈 bought them on Temu last year for £6… they’re now £11…
and on the JYY site they want £50!!! 😮😮

IMG_0549.jpeg
IMG_0548.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 58

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
And the penny drops Kylie,,, skank needs to boost her followers and likes so latched onto this Edam to poach some of her followers and probably get Edam to get her followers to start following and subscribing to skanks channel, more followers, likes and views more money from advertising. 🤣 not on any social media or YouTube tiktok but seems skanks losing followers, views and can't buy any bots to boost the numbers. 🤣
HaHa, I am now calling her Edam, and so should we all, reckon Edam is here to stay, till they have a falling out, which they will in due course, but for now we have a new character on the thread…EDAM

1A5B3628-901E-4B1F-BA3F-8C574FC0F6DF.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58