Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Here's a photo of Kieran as a kid...and Jett. I think they look so alike, the eye shape, the hair and eyebrows the smile....

Screen Shot 2023-10-22 at 19.14.49.png
Screen Shot 2023-10-22 at 19.23.22.png
Screen Shot 2023-10-22 at 19.24.46.png

---
I wonder if this is intended to be defiant?....posted an hour after the 'dad won't give up' post.

Screen Shot 2023-10-22 at 19.30.29.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Stan Butler

VIP Member
Mother of the year exploiting H and putting a target on H's back again in her quest for publicity, likes, advertising and money (that she'll be in charge of) and it won't be skanks fault when H starts getting the piss taken out of him it'll be the nasty trolls. Fucking cunt should be exposed for the nasty exploiting using cunt she is.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

AimlessShameless

VIP Member
Lovely, wiping her nose all over her hand and then using the same hand to run through her hair. I suppose it saves on hair gel

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 44

Flowerpotgirl

VIP Member
  • Haha
  • Heart

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Rita is giving me real scary housekeeper vibes, Mrs Danvers in Rebecca vibes 😱 Rita seems rather aggressive and gruff, you don’t cross Rita, she’ll come for you when you’re not looking. Skank likes to employ young girls she can mould and will do her bidding when she clicks her fingers, I’m deffo not getting that from Rita. Something is odd about this Rita appointment, a big departure for Skank, don’t see Rita taking her 💩 Rita scowled at the camera a few times last night and Rita told Skank in no uncertain terms her time was up at 11pm and promptly left. We have another mystery unfolding with Rita methinks 🤔😁

Don’t mess with Mrs Rita Danvers 😱

87F1CAD2-1765-4BBD-87EF-9F5F7EDFA8DB.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

Nurseali

VIP Member
Don't post on here much and I am certain this has been covered but

What the fuck was she doing on my favourite new podcast to listen to at night to help me sleep.
Just slumbering to Where there's a wake and her massive scrubber gob started 😕
Also why was Kathy Burke who I love blowing smoke up her overfucked arsehole !

This country is going to shit.

• Haha

Stan Butler

VIP Member
Come on journos let's have a story of skanks new rip off jewellery line and how skank and Jeyda haven't even changed the stock photo from AliExpress website, pair of cunts need reporting, investigating, fined and this JYY needs shutting down.

• Haha
  • Heart

midsummer blue

VIP Member
She really doesn't seem to bother with Bunny the poor soul. As for Harvey it's KP's fault, he needs stimulating and encouragement. Art could be a future career for him. He shouldn't be encouraged to swear and stick his finger up. If he hates animals around him then don't get the dogs. He should have been taught ways to deal with his temper from a young age. He's just allowed to smash things up. Through her doing he'll end up in serious trouble one day.
---

All they are doing is flogging cheap China shit using her name and bumping up the price.
I totally agree, I have an autistic daughter and taught her boundaries from a very early age. I don’t reward bad behaviour with food, or replacements.
Harvey could have been exactly the same had he been taught from a young age. And she doesn’t swear either. Loves art, just like Harvey and I have nurtured that over many years. It’s very hard work, and sadly she was too lazy to teach him.

• Heart

Cat Eyez

VIP Member
Well, IT can't be leaving the MM then, if this is to be believed. Sorry if I gave you false information/hope. Just seem's life goes on as usual for her. Nothing changed, still living like a lottery winner. Insulting her exes. Lying & cheating & using the kids, especially Harvey. As someone recently said, Bunny treated like Cinderella & looking after her mothers food needs. Both kids hearing & seeing inappropriate things. Yet no further forward it appears, to getting them back with their daddy. I'm losing hope again that KFP will ever 'pay the piper' & be held responsible for anything.
I don't think you've been given false information, I think that it's very telling she's suddenly back at the MM.

There is probably an eviction date and she will be there with all the kids until the last minute to create her own narrative.

• Heart

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
I think Carl's a lonely lost soul, uneducated, insecure, low IQ but smart enough to suspect there's more to life (hence his toe-curling 'deep and meaningful' quotes lifted from the internet). A no-body on his own, possibly chemically castrated by use of steroids, separated parents and heavens knows what his relationship with his mother is like, but something has stunted his emotional growth hence his clinging to the abusive Skank. All that swagger and arrogance is a brave front for one of life's failures.
Oh yes, I think you’ve got him perfectly, that’s the best description I’ve read of SadBoy, 100% this. He really is a pathetic pitiful man, if he wasn’t so awful, you’d feel sorry for him, but one listen of his aggressive sounding voice is enough to knock that sympathy out of you.

• Haha
Reactions: 43

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Jett talking about her not being on drugs, when she denies being on sniff tonight, and adding she looks after 5 kids, FFS I despair of her still having custody, so depressing to see 😔

• Sad
  • Haha

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
For the love of all that’s holy. In what universe is a nine year old boy talking about his mother’s arse on social media funny or acceptable?
Please, someone tell me it’s not just me.
If it is then I’m fucked and on my own 😳🤪😂
I agree

Those children have been exposed to far too much oversexualised behaviour and imagery while around KP.
It's worrying thinking about the effect on them.

Their innocence has been robbed far too early

Kieran's mental health must be in bits. He's been a lot more dignified and restrained than I would be

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad

DC16

VIP Member
Is Jeyda babysitting KP while SB is mysteriously AWOL. I'm sure there will be a huge curry order tonight, let's hope they will be off into London Town later for a bit of clubbing and a glass of prosecco or 2, surprised she's not headed to Ripley to embarrass Junior with his club appearance tonight at 5pm, afterall she does take care of 5 kids. 🤷‍♀️ It's actually more like the kids take care of her, as she seems unable to cook, wash, clean, light a fire without having slaves and staff around. :mad:

• Angry
  • Sad

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
Latest pod. Question episode.
First thing you hear is SFP witches cackle laugh.
Thiscwas recorded the day before Harvey arrived, said the house was tidy (🤥) and Harvey has made it messy, Jett in the hallway with his tent and Bunny had hid her computer under all the covers and in Bunny’s room….errr she recordedt he last podcast in Bunny’s room.
Had Prosecco at Amy’s birthday. It was really nice 🙄
She’s got some massive crystals (kids wanted them) by her front door which she got from St Catherine’s. Going on about her advert she did for the National lottery years ago, she now wants to win the lottery. SFP asks if she would be allowed it, ie if you’ve worked for them, you couldn’t keep it (not that she’s bankrupt and owes millions) but KP did say it wouldn’t change her life and she would pay the creditors off and HMRC. she’s got 9 stables at the MM so she would buy 9 dressage horses. The amount of money she has spent on horses over the years is ridiculous. And then she would do the Olympics.
She’s had every car going, not bothered about cars anymore, saying her insurance is high, she likes the pink electric fiats. Still got her Beetle, she will never get rid of it. No mention of her licence.
Vaping
Bunny whispered in her ear yesterday that she saw SFP vaping at the pumpkin outing, SFP denied this. KP wants vapes banned, all the dogs are coming in.
She doesn’t follow any men on instagram 🤥🤔🤥🤔 doesn’t think guys should airbrush as they look too pretty. (SB take note) Amy reckons PFP looks like Alan Titchmarsh
Ideal holiday destination….Maldives. SFP…the Lake District. KP has been about 15 times and Thailand.
What’s been her happiest time in her life? When she was in her 20s, growing up listening to music.
Moaning about the mess again, blaming Harvey.
Asked if she wants Princess to follow in her footsteps, replies she already is, but in a different way, she’s definitely following in her footsteps. Princess is more gifted, as hers was more media 🤷🏻‍♀️ people will always compare them. Start their beauty course 1st November. Princess wanted to go to college and wanted to do beauty and I’ve cut her down as knew she was bored to do it for 3 years. KP is trying to do a degree🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Jess is here and she’s getting all the forms for her, for the paramedic course, so she doesn’t know how she will fit it in. Definitely a job for her.
Babbling on about if SFP if she would ever do tv. Trying to get her to do reality TV. KP enjoying Big Brother.
she’s so lazy, she buys eggs whites and stuff that is already chopped, KP didn’t realise this way is more expensive 🤦🏻‍♀️
Spag Bol for dinner (again)
Amy’s birthday cake was given to Harvey. Cake has all gone.
Going on about the Tv shows she wants to do Strictly, dancing on ice, Bear Grylls, SAS again, bake off, sewing bee, she wants to present her own show 🙄 based on her presentation, think she will be waiting a long time for the call up. (Said welcome blah blah blah and then ITV then said oh no,) she can’t even say good evening without having to restart what she was saying trying to pretend present. With a wooooooo at the end and shouting.
Wants to bring back her empire again. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
Talking about meeting Paris Hilton. KP wants to DJ.
Would you both have another baby. Yes, SFP wants one next year, Katie wants babies. She loves babies and is so maternal.
Bunny has found a site called Temu and Bunny has put her card on to her phone and parcels keep arriving, 🚩🚩🚩Bunny watches TT.
Harveys TT, going to put up old videos. She will get more viewers on H’s one.
Bit more boring stuff 😴
Loose Women, still begging to return, but they did piss her off when Junior was on it, not even asking how KP was. Actually, she wouldn’t want to be a presenter on there, would turn that one down.
If she could redo her lives, what would she change? Eurovision and the men she’s met (Tbf, I bet they wish they had never met her)
KP now yawning. 🤣
SFP calling KP a bitch and KP saying she’s too lazy to walk to the end of the garden to see Wallace munching on the grass.
After the pod, she’s in Cinderella mode cleaning and H want pancakes, she doesn’t know how to make them, SFP says flour, KP says haven’t got that Bunny’s used all that (she is always saying that on the lives) no eggs as only bought egg whites. H has eaten 6 packets of crisps, Monster munch, quavers, all empty packets on the sides, eaten the carbonara. 2 cheesecakes at Amy’s, as we saw. Harvey staying possibly 10 days, school dropped him off, but maybe less.
Moan, moan, moan.
Said he has just smashed something, bet he’s smashed the telly she says… god she is so fucking repetitive with what the kids do.
That description of what Harvey eats...absolutely horrifying. He looks in a terrible state, this diet will kill him before 50 if not addressed.

This is ABUSE and yet no one except people on here seems to give a shiny shite. So frustrating and depressing.

• Angry

Pom Bear

VIP Member
I've done some catching up I'm on page 24 and made a new pic 😀 xx

Katie and Cole...teef swap 😄😄 x

Resizer_16978404621461.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Latest pod. Question episode.
First thing you hear is SFP witches cackle laugh.
Thiscwas recorded the day before Harvey arrived, said the house was tidy (🤥) and Harvey has made it messy, Jett in the hallway with his tent and Bunny had hid her computer under all the covers and in Bunny’s room….errr she recordedt he last podcast in Bunny’s room.
Had Prosecco at Amy’s birthday. It was really nice 🙄
She’s got some massive crystals (kids wanted them) by her front door which she got from St Catherine’s. Going on about her advert she did for the National lottery years ago, she now wants to win the lottery. SFP asks if she would be allowed it, ie if you’ve worked for them, you couldn’t keep it (not that she’s bankrupt and owes millions) but KP did say it wouldn’t change her life and she would pay the creditors off and HMRC. she’s got 9 stables at the MM so she would buy 9 dressage horses. The amount of money she has spent on horses over the years is ridiculous. And then she would do the Olympics.
She’s had every car going, not bothered about cars anymore, saying her insurance is high, she likes the pink electric fiats. Still got her Beetle, she will never get rid of it. No mention of her licence.
Vaping
Bunny whispered in her ear yesterday that she saw SFP vaping at the pumpkin outing, SFP denied this. KP wants vapes banned, all the dogs are coming in.
She doesn’t follow any men on instagram 🤥🤔🤥🤔 doesn’t think guys should airbrush as they look too pretty. (SB take note) Amy reckons PFP looks like Alan Titchmarsh
Ideal holiday destination….Maldives. SFP…the Lake District. KP has been about 15 times and Thailand.
What’s been her happiest time in her life? When she was in her 20s, growing up listening to music.
Moaning about the mess again, blaming Harvey.
Asked if she wants Princess to follow in her footsteps, replies she already is, but in a different way, she’s definitely following in her footsteps. Princess is more gifted, as hers was more media 🤷🏻‍♀️ people will always compare them. Start their beauty course 1st November. Princess wanted to go to college and wanted to do beauty and I’ve cut her down as knew she was bored to do it for 3 years. KP is trying to do a degree🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Jess is here and she’s getting all the forms for her, for the paramedic course, so she doesn’t know how she will fit it in. Definitely a job for her.
Babbling on about if SFP if she would ever do tv. Trying to get her to do reality TV. KP enjoying Big Brother.
she’s so lazy, she buys eggs whites and stuff that is already chopped, KP didn’t realise this way is more expensive 🤦🏻‍♀️
Spag Bol for dinner (again)
Amy’s birthday cake was given to Harvey. Cake has all gone.
Going on about the Tv shows she wants to do Strictly, dancing on ice, Bear Grylls, SAS again, bake off, sewing bee, she wants to present her own show 🙄 based on her presentation, think she will be waiting a long time for the call up. (Said welcome blah blah blah and then ITV then said oh no,) she can’t even say good evening without having to restart what she was saying trying to pretend present. With a wooooooo at the end and shouting.
Wants to bring back her empire again. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
Talking about meeting Paris Hilton. KP wants to DJ.
Would you both have another baby. Yes, SFP wants one next year, Katie wants babies. She loves babies and is so maternal.
Bunny has found a site called Temu and Bunny has put her card on to her phone and parcels keep arriving, 🚩🚩🚩Bunny watches TT.
Harveys TT, going to put up old videos. She will get more viewers on H’s one.
Bit more boring stuff 😴
Loose Women, still begging to return, but they did piss her off when Junior was on it, not even asking how KP was. Actually, she wouldn’t want to be a presenter on there, would turn that one down.
If she could redo her lives, what would she change? Eurovision and the men she’s met (Tbf, I bet they wish they had never met her)
KP now yawning. 🤣
SFP calling KP a bitch and KP saying she’s too lazy to walk to the end of the garden to see Wallace munching on the grass.
After the pod, she’s in Cinderella mode cleaning and H want pancakes, she doesn’t know how to make them, SFP says flour, KP says haven’t got that Bunny’s used all that (she is always saying that on the lives) no eggs as only bought egg whites. H has eaten 6 packets of crisps, Monster munch, quavers, all empty packets on the sides, eaten the carbonara. 2 cheesecakes at Amy’s, as we saw. Harvey staying possibly 10 days, school dropped him off, but maybe less.
Moan, moan, moan.
Said he has just smashed something, bet he’s smashed the telly she says… god she is so fucking repetitive with what the kids do.
Thanks again for listening DC, I actually put it on whilst making breckie today, gee it’s getting worse, I turned it off at the Princess beauty course and the paramedic course, I actually shouted at my Ipad ‘Nooooooooo shut the f*ck up, you are never becoming a paramedic, you lazy feckless thick Twat, you don’t have the qualifications to even start a degree course…argggh” and Edna saying she‘d help her fill in the forms to get started. So Edna where are her required GCSE & A levels then, two total arseholes those sisters. As you might know, I work in the NHS, this one really winds me up, the flippancy of it, thinking Skank can be a paramedic. I know the hard work and dedication it takes to become a paramedic (I’m not a paramedic, though I do have an occupation that took me years of hard work to train in) it’s an insult to all of us who work in the NHS, this BS really grinds my gears so much, why the f*ck are they both pretending this can ever happen 🤬

Here Edna (you read here) I’ll help you get started with filling in those forms, here are the basic requirements…oh Skank will be 50 when fully qualified, (as if that would ever happen) the age most paramedics I know are thinking about early retirement or getting out of the job as it’s so stressful….TWATS 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

4BE46230-AB96-414D-AB90-2CCA10599D03.jpeg

• Heart

Jomo11

VIP Member
So in the press today, a man in his 30's has been arrested and bailed for the fire at car park at Luton Airport. It is said that the man had a car at the car park at the time!! There was a black range rover there ... SB is in his 30's;). You can see where I am going with this can't you? Unlikely but what if?Mystery of the missing range rover resolved ( and the currently missing SB!)

• Haha
  • Wow

Pisspotshow

VIP Member
Bunny is never going to do as she is told because KP never enforces the rules and Bunny knows it!
She doesn't enforce the rules because there are none!
Bar one.
Repeat what mummy says and then I'll say I love you.
Appears to me that bar Junior they are all under their mothers spell.
H through no fault of his own is nothing more than a performing monkey plying his trade in return for copious amounts of food that he just should not be eating, Jett is again following orders to remain at home and have rewards of the financial kind in effect for acting dumb, Bunny is bored to fuck and trying to be like mummy to gain the mearest slice of attention and affection and Princes just leaves me astounded at how she is able to stand & pout at the camera on her mother's tackytok live loving the attention whilst at the same time knowing how it must offend Pete & Emily who will be the ones having to handle the mess that Price is making of her life.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart

Sammiejayne444

Chatty Member
For those of you that kindly asked about my poorly laminitic spotty pony last Sunday. Well he is definitely better and back to his usual grumpy self.
No longer footy and eating his medication like a good boy. I have purchased him a grazing muzzle so fingers crossed he can go back out soon and return to his normal life. Just waiting on the vet to say he's better. Looks like we caught the laminitis early enough and will be watching him more closely than normal.

On topic - KFP you munter, this is how you look after your equines, not palm then off on some random. You dirty animal killing dickhead !

• Heart
  • Haha