Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
There is something very very wrong here or something about KH that hasn’t been revealed. SS should hang their heads in shame at how long they can allow this to continue if it is trivial or just her being an arsehole. This will have such a huge impact on the people the children will be for the rest of their lives and is likely to affect how they build and maintain relationships with the people close to them forever. I do wonder whether one of the reasons she won’t return them is due to money!! She wouldn’t get child benefit or maintenance from the fathers if she wasn’t the main parent.
Correction - she might be "forced" to pay them!

Reactions: 9
And this.
Really not helping herself get back on TV :ROFLMAO: (y)

Interesting how that last article seems to confirm Septo Optic Dysplasia.

Reactions: 9

DJB73

Not all, Steph's packed lunch is getting the axe, not exactly a successful show.
I like Steph's Packed Lunch. Quite a variety of guests & subjects. Much better than This Morning & Loose Women. C4 are making a big mistake cancelling that show.

• Heart
Reactions: 8

caroleffinbaskin

VIP Member
Skanks off to Tulleys next week,, so that means all the red carpet and V.I.P pass events are over with that skank didn't get an invite to like last year🤣 but like last year and in true skank fashion she'll make out that she's been given a V.I.P invite and pass and take some selfies with the kids to rub kierans nose in it, says a lot when a farm doesn't want you on their guest list and you have to wait a week until all the other zleb events have finished before you can go. 🤣
What’s Tulleys?

• Heart
Reactions: 7