Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

karma4klattie

VIP Member
Skank said he was on the sofa, pretty sure she was lying, didn’t hear a man speaking in the background, or any sign of him when she panned the camera around. SadBoys probably having one of his baby sulks, but he’ll be back soon when madam clicks her fingers. It’s all so weird with him, just think it’s a financial arrangement, he makes good coin off her, so won’t ever leave, but honestly what a 💩 unfulfilling life it must be, he’s an odd one.
I think Carl's a lonely lost soul, uneducated, insecure, low IQ but smart enough to suspect there's more to life (hence his toe-curling 'deep and meaningful' quotes lifted from the internet). A no-body on his own, possibly chemically castrated by use of steroids, separated parents and heavens knows what his relationship with his mother is like, but something has stunted his emotional growth hence his clinging to the abusive Skank. All that swagger and arrogance is a brave front for one of life's failures.
---

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 49

Stan Butler

VIP Member
Think turdo and Alves look like a scruffy pair of cunts and could've at least made an effort to look glamorous on their night out,, not like the elegant designer chic look of skank and sink boy when they have a night out. 🤣🤣🤣
Screenshot_20231022-050522.jpg
Screenshot_20231022-053151.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
People asking to see Harvey constantly, what is wrong with these people, what does he bring to their lives, it’s weird 🤦🏽‍♀️
---
Who the fuck is Eden?
Is Eden the new Scarlett!?
I don’t know who Eden is, appears she has a podcast that Skank was on today. Eden also appears to be blind as she just said Skank is one of the most gorgeous women she’s ever met, in real life she’s stunning and she also added she’s a great Mum. Eden has now gone home, thankfully 😁

• Haha
  • Sad

DC16

VIP Member
Be very interesting to see if she mentions the story about her MM being rented out, when quite clearly there was an advert through a reputable estate agents.
Or will she try to claim they made that up, just like someone made a fake account in the baby/horse sitters name and tried to sell her dogs, or posted her equestrian stuff on various Facebook marketplaces, again this Facebook has been running for years, even before F met KP. She just lies more and more and digs herself a bigger hole.

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
I haven't had much experience of people on coke or heroin.
Does Skank have the characteristics of someone using them / dependent on them?
Just wondering what people with experience of this think. Are there obvious signs? Mannerisms?
I don't doubt she is, I am just curious how to spot it apart from the wild empty eyes and erratic behaviour. Oh and the nose that seems to change shape weekly.
Many of the TT lives have deffo shown she is on ❄ The recording studio where SadBoy eventually left her to it is a classic example. She was combining drink and ❄ that night. She had a wine glass in front of her when the camera panned around, but she doesn’t drink 🤦🏽‍♀️ When she started the live she had recently taken a line, she was extra hyper, very excitable, extremely over confident, way more than normal and talking really fast, sniffing constantly with a very runny nose (that’s a classic sign) slurring and forgetting words. As the initial rush of ❄ wore off she starting slowing down in her behaviour, you could see she had dilated pupils and had that inane grin I’ve seen all too often in ❄ users 😁Eventually she was just sitting there slurring away, giggling, talking absolute 💩 then constantly singing, well shouting. When P phoned SB, reckon P knew she was high as a kite, P was telling SB to stop the live, P knew she was on it big style that night and was making an absolute ass of herself. She has been like that on numerous lives, she’s using heavily if you ask me, though saying that the last couple of lives she has been pretty normal, no signs recently. SB has currently disappeared, perhaps her supply has dried up for now 😁 but she’ll be on it again soon. She’s an addict.

• Heart

DC16

VIP Member
Had her extensions out yesterday, getting put back in tomorrow. Harvey still there.
Princess coming tonight. Lips all lumpy.
Nails being done on Friday
---
Brows and lashes done yesterday too.
Plenty of self care. 🙄

• Angry
  • Sick
Anyone think jet looks suspiciously like Andrew gould who kipper used to bunk up with? And already got pregnant by him once before? :unsure: 🧐
View attachment 2525571View attachment 2525574
Not really. There is a photo of Kieran as a kid somewhere. Jett is his spitting image....and Jett and Bunny both look so alike.
If there was any hint Kieran wasn't the kid's dad I think she would have played that card, she would have loved to twist that knife in!

• Heart
Reactions: 47

Stan Butler

VIP Member
They don't need to flog much at that sort of a mark-up
You just know they wait for the orders then buy from these cheaper sites for £5 and when the items arrive just remove the labels and replace them with JYY labels then post off the crap to the idiots who bought them for £50 because skank advertised it. That's why people are waiting 28 days to receive their JYY crap and it stinks of fish because it's come from some sweatshop in China or the Philippines. 😎

• Sick

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
I’m out of this live TT now, can’t watch anymore, I’m just bored of it all, good on those continuing watching the shouting 😁 as she might say something bad for herself 🙏🏾 Think Jett talking about drugs was it for me, I can’t watch kids talking about drug taking, starting to find it all too depressing again, she’s still as cocky as ever, if not more so, prob bravado, but she still carries on doing what she likes, when will she be stopped.

• Sad
  • Wow

Stan Butler

VIP Member
Partnership my hairy arse, skanks trying to con people into thinking tik tok asked her to be in this partnership when in fact all skank and Jeyda have done is sign up to an online shop, skanks gone to tiktok HQ to probably sign the terms and conditions and got these idiot tiktok workers to pose for a photo to make it look like she's some kind of in demand zleb. Another skank scam of pretending it's a big thing when in reality it's an offer tik tok gives to anyone that sells on their platform. 😎🤣

• Haha

DC16

VIP Member
She's got to feed the horses after this.
Bunny has burnt her finger she said, but not bothered as asked Bunny to make her a cup of tea

• Angry
  • Sad

Jomo11

VIP Member
Well, IT can't be leaving the MM then, if this is to be believed. Sorry if I gave you false information/hope. Just seem's life goes on as usual for her. Nothing changed, still living like a lottery winner. Insulting her exes. Lying & cheating & using the kids, especially Harvey. As someone recently said, Bunny treated like Cinderella & looking after her mothers food needs. Both kids hearing & seeing inappropriate things. Yet no further forward it appears, to getting them back with their daddy. I'm losing hope again that KFP will ever 'pay the piper' & be held responsible for anything.
Please don't apologise @WillowTree21 - you give out solid info, and we're all grateful for it. I like your posts:). KFP is just a master of deception and all front just as other have said. She just pushes my buttons because I hate smugness and arrogance in a person. I just need to not let myself get so easily triggered! I am back on the faith train now!

Reactions: 46

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
Jett and Bunny's childhood is being ruined in front of our eyes, can't get those years back but hopefully some day they will be able to heal and move on with appropriate support

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 46

Stan Butler

VIP Member
Think the skanky bullshit-o-meter is hitting the red line, something either going on or skanks been told to get her shit sorted because it's near the end of her time living at Pricey Towers because the shits about to hit the fan.
New laminate flooring and painting
A full tank of heating oil.
A new kitchen.
Rivita the cleaner in 3/4 times a week staying until late.
Edam the new bestie.(trying to boost her followers on social media and tiktok).
New rental still in the Horsham area.
Horses being hidden in stables in Essex.
Skanks on her last legs and it's just figuring out what skanks being shafted for because it looks like skanks usual trick of bravado, denial, deflection is all bollocks so she can put her narrative on events and keep the truth from hitting the headlines. 😎

• Heart
Reactions: 45

DC16

VIP Member
She’s letting him have carrot cake. He’s got a whole cake.
Harvey has blocked the toilet downstairs.

• Sad
  • Wow
  • Angry

AimlessShameless

VIP Member
"Harv whose Dwight" "He's fucking Peter fucking andre."

"No who's Dwight" "he's Peter"

"No who's Dwight", "he's daddy".

• Sad
  • Angry
  • Wow

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Damn I just realised I got Rita the cleaner and Edam 🧀 mixed up on my last pic 😬🫢 xx.

Bloody embarrassment 🫣😄❤ ...

Resizer_16979010773681.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

Blodwin

I haven't had much experience of people on coke or heroin.
Does Skank have the characteristics of someone using them / dependent on them?
Just wondering what people with experience of this think. Are there obvious signs? Mannerisms?
I don't doubt she is, I am just curious how to spot it apart from the wild empty eyes and erratic behaviour. Oh and the nose that seems to change shape weekly.
I've spoken here before about a good friend of mine who got hooked on coke some years back. Got in with the wrong 'high flyer' crowd at work. Ended up losing his job and his house (due to debts) and hit rock bottom. Sorted himself out and been clean for years now, back to the lovely man that I always knew.

The things that remind me of him during that time are firstly the compulsive lies. They look you in the eye and lie. The lies become absolutely ridiculous and easily proved as lies but they don't care. The arrogance is astounding. They seem to have this invincible visions of grandeur air about them.

That's exactly what I've seen from her especially over this last 6 months or so.

• Heart