Katie Price #32 on master chef the dirty tank, all her food is going to be rank

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Evening lovelies ❀ just catching up.

Happy birthday @Penguin86 hope you have had a lovely day β€πŸŽˆπŸŽ‚πŸ’πŸŽ‰πŸ·πŸ§πŸ₯ƒπŸ§πŸ’– and @BigBlue2018 hope you feel better soon my friend πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜

The rate this thread is moving get your thinking caps on guys and start some new thread title suggestions to give people plenty of time to vote πŸ‘πŸ‘

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Oh no, apparently they said in the OK clip on her stories they are going to be doing a reality tv show πŸ™„

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 6

I doubt any charity would see £5000, considering she keeps saying she is donating to charities, but never does. 😑

• Angry
Reactions: 13

I doubt any charity would see £5000, considering she keeps saying she is donating to charities, but never does. 😑
I got (before I got blocked!!) that I was a pal of Kierans or a friend of Michelle’s coming out to deliberately attack KP as they had had them on instahash beforeπŸ™„
I've been Peter, Nikki,Alex, Keiran's mum now Mrs Reid, Skeezer doesn't block just let's her minions loose! πŸ˜‚

The lothario that is Dean Gafney turned her down now that is saying something given that he'd hump a frog if it stopped hopping long enough πŸ˜‰
Happy birthday pingu 😘

Last edited:
  • Heart
Many thanks to my tattle friends for your lovely birthday wishes today, you all helped to make it a great dayβ™₯πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‰πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ₯° xx.

Happy birthday Penguin πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰,πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸ₯ƒπŸ’–πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx.

Get Well Soon Big Sid BlueπŸ’•β€πŸ’–πŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx.

Dolly I will make that for you tomorrow πŸ™‚β€πŸ’–πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx.

Back later πŸ₯°

Resizer_16196314975241.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Harvey’s frog just going on Depop 😑

loads of fur again tonight too...

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Evening lovelies ❀ just catching up.

The rate this thread is moving get your thinking caps on guys and start some new thread title suggestions to give people plenty of time to vote πŸ‘πŸ‘
Yep, time for thread suggestions and I will need someone to start the next thread because I will be at work, I can't see this thread ending before my bedtime.

Game on.

• Heart
Many thanks to my tattle friends for your lovely birthday wishes today, you all helped to make it a great dayβ™₯πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‰πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ₯° xx.

Happy birthday Penguin πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰,πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸ₯ƒπŸ’–πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx.

Get Well Soon Big Sid BlueπŸ’•β€πŸ’–πŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx.

Dolly I will make that for you tomorrow πŸ™‚β€πŸ’–πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx.

Back later πŸ₯°

View attachment 550446
Late in the day but Happy Birthday Pom and Penguin86- best wishes from the lovely island of Jersey πŸ‡―πŸ‡ͺ πŸ₯° πŸ₯° 🍰🍰🍾πŸ₯‚πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽπŸŽ

• Heart
Reactions: 7
You missed this BULLSHIT!!

Def not hot, wouldn't know how to look after kids in real life, let alone pretend, and can't act for toffee, wonder why she didn't get the role. Perhaps SJP was well jell of her lucky charms

• Haha
Thank you for all my birthday wishes πŸ₯³

Why would we want a reality show that is essentially just them being lazy in bed

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.