Katie Price #32 on master chef the dirty tank, all her food is going to be rank

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No sign of an engagement ring. :LOL: Did you notice the nose rubbing?
Given an engagement ring, which is the best ring ever, cos she didn’t have to pay for it, but not wearing it. 🤷🏻‍♀️ Oh yes, so much nose rubbing too.

Reactions: 10
How long before those earrings are on Depop 🤔
5, 4, 3, 2 & 1! She couldn't have worn more crap if she'd tried. Ugh.

Love how she has just been talking about fillers etc and then posts this....obviously doesn’t want to lose her free/discounted lip work!
Oh the irony! Oh the sheer hypocracy!

When is someone going to rig her up to a polygraph, it's about time she did one 😡

Bet she was blinking more than a set of hazard lights too
Lot of head nodding where she was clearly annoyed that someone else was being asked their opinion.

On Fern Pointy Chins IG, it is the wig hairdressers I think
Funny how she took a direct swipe about girls who get surgery to make their chins over-pointy.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
It's like Groundhog day on here sometimes!!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 13

Does any celeb get as much coverage as her.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Katie pwicy. What a bleeping liar she just can’t help her self.keep on digging pwicy your doing remarkably well Roll on court day 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Oops sorry for knocking into you - I'm sure I did that yesterday, and the day before and the...

Katie pwicy. What a bleeping liar she just can’t help her self.keep on digging pwicy your doing remarkably well Roll on court day 😡
She'll be abroad for that...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Gosh! She's really busy, how is she going to feed her five hungry fussy kids every night

Does any celeb get as much coverage as her.
Why don't we just call this planet 'Skanky's World', she seems think the whole world revolves around HER!!!
Beam me up Scotty, I want to get off 😡

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Gosh! She's really busy, how is she going to feed her five hungry fussy kids every night

Why don't we just call this planet 'Skanky's World', she seems think the whole world revolves around HER!!!
Beam me up Scotty, I want to get off 😡
She’d say beam me up Wankypoo. Turd encrusted shitbag.☹

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What do they think they look like 😳😂
Not saying they look stupid but they're the reason that instructions have to be printed on shampoo bottles.

Happy Birthday @Pom Bear and @Penguin86 May you have/have had a lovely day without balloon archways , cheap penny sweetie bowls and chavvy cake, well hope you had cake obvs but not one that was begged for and then you needed to tag to endorse they were the best cake makers eva!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.