Katie Price #32 on master chef the dirty tank, all her food is going to be rank

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you for all my birthday wishes πŸ₯³

Why would we want a reality show that is essentially just them being lazy in bed
I'd be grateful for small mercies if I were you, I don't want to be seeing them doing much else in bed 🀒🀒😝

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Thread suggestion.

She's bleating she's the winner of masterchef, she couldn't make a packed lunch for her mate Steph

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
It’s never ending.
Depop over, will put on here tomorrow, need a 🍷🍷🍷now🀣

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I wasn't going to play, but changed my mind! 🀣

Thread title suggestion:

#33 Is the enganent ring fake we wonder while the MasterChef plop will make us all chunder.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Yup, another day done & I still dislike her. I cannot believe the heartless witch has even posted a pic of Harvey with his beloved train decoration on her deplop to sell it 😑. What kind of sick brainless bleep does that? HARV, YOU KNOW THOSE CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS THAT ARE YOURS FOR YOUR TREE? DO YOU LOVE THEM HARV? DO YOU? DO YOU LOVE YOUR FROG & TRAIN DECORATIONS? WELL YOU CAN'T HAVE THEM ANYMORE HARV BECAUSE I'VE SOLD THEM. DO YOU LOVE ME HARV? DO YOU LOVE MUMMY? DO YOU?

She is an absolutely vile piece of tit. I'm bleeping raging over this. My heart breaks for that poor young man 😭. She is pure scum 😑

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Yup, another day done & I still dislike her. I cannot believe the heartless witch has even posted a pic of Harvey with his beloved train decoration on her deplop to sell it 😑. What kind of sick brainless bleep does that? HARV, YOU KNOW THOSE CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS THAT ARE YOURS FOR YOUR TREE? DO YOU LOVE THEM HARV? DO YOU? DO YOU LOVE YOUR FROG & TRAIN DECORATIONS? WELL YOU CAN'T HAVE THEM ANYMORE HARV BECAUSE I'VE SOLD THEM. DO YOU LOVE ME HARV? DO YOU LOVE MUMMY? DO YOU?

She is an absolutely vile piece of tit. I'm bleeping raging over this. My heart breaks for that poor young man 😭. She is pure scum 😑
Come here lovely and have a Facehug πŸ‘½πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ she's an absolute bleep. Just look at it, is she really that desperate for Β£3 that she sells that? She's done it to wind people up deliberately, she must have. Xx

• Heart
I cannot believe she is actually selling poor Harvey’s Christmas decorations.
She is vile.

• Sad
  • Angry
Brilliant, that's a work of art Mrs birthday lady 🀣🀣 just look at that middle one, you've matched his face to that tie perfectly πŸ€£πŸ€—πŸ˜˜β€ xx
Thank you lol πŸ₯°πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„β€πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx.
The tie matches his tan lol or maybe it was a white tie until he used Katie's tan spray πŸ˜„πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Thread suggestion
Selling Harvey’s frog decorations, Katie just needs sterilisation πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Thread suggestion

She sells Harvs frogs and her soul
She’s plastic with a great big hole 🀒

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.