Katie Price #32 on master chef the dirty tank, all her food is going to be rank

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You are so brave! The rest of us tremble at the idea of being within a radius of that Ho
The smell was particularly rank, a combination of predominantly manky fanny mixed with unwashed trackie bottoms, nauseating body odour, anal gas and halitosis in a valiant but feeble attempt to be shielded by putrid wax melts and eczema inducing bath bombs, I can feel a knighthood coming 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I suppose because H is the only one she has permanent access to means she can do whatever she likes with his possessions, like snatch his toys away then flog them to buy more old crap wiv' cole; The other kids probably don't have a great deal of their things at her various hovels so their belongings are pretty much safe from the grasping old baggage who would sell their stuff as soon as look at them.

If EVER the SS needed any more ammunition to take H away from this gargoyle then surely taking his stuff and flogging it must be it?

Of course not! I expect whoever-on-high who is protecting her would simply cover-up for her yet again but jeez she must hold something pretty terrible on them to get away with everything she has done in the past and carries on doing regardless. She's probably a chicken molester too ( a spot of Only Fools there peeps!) ;)
How do her so called “fans” think it’s ok for her to sell Harvey’s items. I’m sure all they want is to own something that was associated with her. Some of the feedback on her deplop, saying things like, I’m so pleased my daughter is wearing something bunny once wore. 🤷‍♀️

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Help!! I've created the new thread but put it under Families by mistake - can anyone help please???

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.