Katie Price #32 on master chef the dirty tank, all her food is going to be rank

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not saying they look stupid but they're the reason that instructions have to be printed on shampoo bottles.

Happy Birthday @Pom Bear and @Penguin86 May you have/have had a lovely day without balloon archways , cheap penny sweetie bowls and chavvy cake, well hope you had cake obvs but not one that was begged for and then you needed to tag to endorse they were the best cake makers eva!
That's why she never washes her own hair, because shampoo for dry hair she actually thinks you put it on without wetting your hair first 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Was on her Instagram here. I've gone down poorly today so in bed. My husband reluctantly taped 'Stephs Crap Lunch' for me to review.
Aww hope it is only a temporary blip - and do as your lovely hub's tells ya Mrs - he knows best! 🥛 🥪 🛏 🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I think even he has given up on price. She's far too contaminated for ol' Beezlebub's liking to the degree when she turns up at his gate you'll spot him pulling the bar across to stop it getting in because, let's face it, NOBODY wants price do they?
I'm a Roman Catholic and always panic if I wake up at 3am.

Was always told it was 'the devils hour', 12 hours after Jesus died on the cross at 3pm. Bet that pair of shites wake up at 3am cackling everyday.

I've just had a look at the Scum's latest collection of old cojones regarding price.
Yes she's "Gushing" again but now she's threatening morons who are messaging Wanky, calling THEM "dogs" FGS! :ROFLMAO:
Pots 'n kettles luvvie ;) LOL
Why do you guys think all comments on the Scum have been disabled? Will she still get paid?

Aww hope it is only a temporary blip - and do as your lovely hub's tells ya Mrs - he knows best! 🥛 🥪 🛏 🤗
Still managing to use my index finger from my sick bed!

Reactions: 12
Given an engagement ring, which is the best ring ever, cos she didn’t have to pay for it, but not wearing it. 🤷🏻‍♀️ Oh yes, so much nose rubbing too.
I commented on her Instasham that I like her CZ set in silver cocktail ring 😉 I got a right dressing down from her Skankettes 😁 according to one rabid "fan" I am Alex Reid's mum 🙄 the poor lady has dementia and is in a care home! bleeping eejits 🖕

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I was thinking more 'Harold and Maud'. Great film BTW!
Was she in 'Throw Momma from the Train'?

What’s the deflection...🤔
Yet there she was on SPL saying people should go natural - they are more beautiful that way they shouldn't use filters, all except her that is oh and Princess who is never gonna have surgery ever. So she opts for a pic of her mum over dolled-up.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
I commented on her Instasham that I like her CZ set in silver cocktail ring 😉 I got a right dressing down from her Skankettes 😁 according to one rabid "fan" I am Alex Reid's mum 🙄 the poor lady has dementia and is in a care home! bleeping eejits 🖕
I got (before I got blocked!!) that I was a pal of Kierans or a friend of Michelle’s coming out to deliberately attack KP as they had had them on instahash before🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Reactions: 7

Round and round.
Yup, we all fall down grrrrr.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Awwwww get well soon,shall I get Dr Skanky or Wanky to pop in and see you?😳😬❤
Being treated remotely by my good friend 'The Butcher of Istanbul, MD'
Ok then.... 😳 think she needs to manage you better 👋
Ok then.... 😳 think she needs to manage you better 👋
Been in 'hand to hand' combat with both Kirsty and Edward from Proseeders when Clearblue threatened to beat me up. Police contacted them. She left Edward to sort who was quite nice and professional. Kirsty just vanished and Clearblue left them to sort out. Refused to apologise even though requested by myself and the police.

Says it all.

• Angry
  • Heart
Was on her Instagram here. I've gone down poorly today so in bed. My husband reluctantly taped 'Stephs Crap Lunch' for me to review.
Oh no , sorry your not well hope you feel better soon ❤Only watch Stephs crap when your up to it , your health is more important.

No sign of an engagement ring. :LOL: Did you notice the nose rubbing?
How do the producers not notice her nose rubbing and how she can’t pronounce her words correctly?? And who advises her on her dress sense , those earrings 🤣. Horrendous !

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.