Katie Price #32 on master chef the dirty tank, all her food is going to be rank

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread suggestion:
#33: Katie thinks she’s really great but she’s a joke, mate

• Heart
Reactions: 6
What do they think they look like 😳😂
Dey is well-Gangsta man! LOL

Expect more stories later!
Don't worry about that! She'll be off to the Demon Butcher of Istanbul because he won't quibble about it

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So Depop last night Fur sales, supposedly being donated to charity £812, clothes etc £367, HARVEY’S Xmas decorations £89.50 sold, unsold £17 😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
It’s never ending.
Depop over, will put on here tomorrow, need a 🍷🍷🍷now🤣
Note in all this bullshit It is
"Slamming", "Opening up" and "Gushing" again

Its high time somebody bought those so-called journos at the Scum a Thesarus dontcha think???

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Thread suggestion: Skankys engaged again, what the hell ? It’ll be my turn soon and I’m a girl

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So Depop last night Fur sales, supposedly being donated to charity £812, clothes etc £367, HARVEY’S Xmas decorations £89.50 sold, unsold £17 😡
Great, I’ll add that to the total, I very much doubt she is donating the money but I’ll make a note and say that it should be. Like everyone else absolutely fuming about Harvey’s stuff. Seriously who is that mean and she can’t be that hard up for £90. 😡

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Great, I’ll add that to the total, I very much doubt she is donating the money but I’ll make a note and say that it should be. Like everyone else absolutely fuming about Harvey’s stuff. Seriously who is that mean and she can’t be that hard up for £90. 😡
She needs it towards the downpayment on that enagement ring; Cole's mummy stopped his pocket money

• Haha
Hi Katie you hypocritical piece of tit we all know you and your creepy cock monkey of a boyfriend read here, so how dare you a so called anti bullying campaigner and the so called ambassador of anti trolling online now call out a girl on social media saying Carl wouldn’t want to be with a dog like you. Proud of yourself much, oh ye you don’t care because there is a huge list of similar if not worse behaviour from you all recorded in print or on screen which for some inexplicable reason you are never held accountable for, I wonder why. Oh yes I’ve got it all your so called fans are just uneducated chavtastic wanabees who think a good mother is someone who hugs and kisses their children and tells them they love them whilst capturing it all on camera full stop that’s it the cameras off, now Harvey shut the duck up and eat your whole pizza and whole carrot cake, Harvey shut the duck up I don’t need you for a deflection story today but practice the swearing cunts still good but how about bellend instead of head what do you think Cole, Princess stop wearing my clothes but make sure you let your dad know you’re just like me make sure he knows now don’t forget to tell him you’re just like me me me me, Bunny just duck off leave me alone and play with some makeup or something, actually go get that tracking on again the angle wings thing we will get the resident photo guy do some pics they always go down well, what shall I caption it oh ye you’re so cute,Junior actually I don’t think I’ve seen that one in a while, small boy sat desperately trying to get his mums attention, sorry who the duck are you and what are you doing in my house 😡

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Nothing donated so far 😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Hi Katie you hypocritical piece of tit we all know you and your creepy cock monkey of a boyfriend read here, so how dare you a so called anti bullying campaigner and the so called ambassador of anti trolling online now call out a girl on social media saying Carl wouldn’t want to be with a dog like you. Proud of yourself much, oh ye you don’t care because there is a huge list of similar if not worse behaviour from you all recorded in print or on screen which for some inexplicable reason you are never held accountable for, I wonder why. Oh yes I’ve got it all your so called fans are just uneducated chavtastic wanabees who think a good mother is someone who hugs and kisses their children and tells them they love them whilst capturing it all on camera full stop that’s it the cameras off, now Harvey shut the duck up and eat your whole pizza and whole carrot cake, Harvey shut the duck up I don’t need you for a deflection story today but practice the swearing cunts still good but how about bellend instead of head what do you think Cole, Princess stop wearing my clothes but make sure you let your dad know you’re just like me make sure he knows now don’t forget to tell him you’re just like me me me me, Bunny just duck off leave me alone and play with some makeup or something, actually go get that tracking on again the angle wings thing we will get the resident photo guy do some pics they always go down well, what shall I caption it oh ye you’re so cute,Junior actually I don’t think I’ve seen that one in a while, small boy sat desperately trying to get his mums attention, sorry who the duck are you and what are you doing in my house 😡
Have you been recording at Trampy Towers again Gashers? Got her in one!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Come here lovely and have a Facehug 👽🤗😘 she's an absolute bleep. Just look at it, is she really that desperate for £3 that she sells that? She's done it to wind people up deliberately, she must have. Xx
She's EVIL! 😈
It's like selling a childs favourite cuddly toy!

Harvey might be the oldest but he has the mentality of a seven year old. Why isn't she selling any of her other kids possessions, DOES SHE WANT HARVEY TO GET UPSET AGAIN, JUST SO SHE CAN FILM IT!!!!!! 😡😡

SS, GET OFF YOUR bleeping BACKSIDE AND HELP THE POOR LAD!!!!! 😡😡

Dolly, where’s that big pot I need it!!!!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Daft witch , these papers will print any old tit that comes out of her gob , but most of it is old tit ,
She was talking about getting a medium in in 2014
She thought she was woken up by a ghost but Kieron said it was Kevin the dog ! In 2017 she saisd she was haunted by pensioners and had to get a medium in to stop her kids screaming through the night , Then there was celebrity haunted mansion when she said she got touched by a HUGE ghost , and she said she got a medium in then , then she had some so called paranormal expert lee roberts in and a cupboard door opened on its own , then she took pictures of ghosts , Now it’s a little boy and a talking candle WTF ! I believe she has been in contact with spirits , just not the ghostly type ,
She be straight down Asda buying up the Paxo sprinkling the sage and onion everywhere
Demented lying witch

• Haha
Yup, another day done & I still dislike her. I cannot believe the heartless witch has even posted a pic of Harvey with his beloved train decoration on her deplop to sell it 😡. What kind of sick brainless bleep does that? HARV, YOU KNOW THOSE CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS THAT ARE YOURS FOR YOUR TREE? DO YOU LOVE THEM HARV? DO YOU? DO YOU LOVE YOUR FROG & TRAIN DECORATIONS? WELL YOU CAN'T HAVE THEM ANYMORE HARV BECAUSE I'VE SOLD THEM. DO YOU LOVE ME HARV? DO YOU LOVE MUMMY? DO YOU?

She is an absolutely vile piece of tit. I'm bleeping raging over this. My heart breaks for that poor young man 😭. She is pure scum 😡
The Deplop is in breach of ASA rules and regulations. False advertising. THEY WERE NOT OWNED BY KATIE PRICE. THEY WERE OWNED BY HARVEY PRICE WHICH I AM SURE SHE SOLD WITHOUT HIS PERMISSION!!!! Scumbag!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Was on her Instagram here. I've gone down poorly today so in bed. My husband reluctantly taped 'Stephs Crap Lunch' for me to review.
Thats enough to make anybody sick - its pure torture!!

I'll
Daft witch , these papers will print any old tit that comes out of her gob , but most of it is old tit ,
She was talking about getting a medium in in 2014
She thought she was woken up by a ghost but Kieron said it was Kevin the dog ! In 2017 she saisd she was haunted by pensioners and had to get a medium in to stop her kids screaming through the night , Then there was celebrity haunted mansion when she said she got touched by a HUGE ghost , and she said she got a medium in then , then she had some so called paranormal expert lee roberts in and a cupboard door opened on its own , then she took pictures of ghosts , Now it’s a little boy and a talking candle WTF ! I believe she has been in contact with spirits , just not the ghostly type ,
She be straight down Asda buying up the Paxo sprinkling the sage and onion everywhere
Demented lying witch
I'll say it again then - the only evil spirit in that place is HER!

Awwwww get well soon,shall I get Dr Skanky or Wanky to pop in and see you?😳😬❤
Yes. These two are world-reknowned for their medical miracles

What’s the deflection...🤔
Dear God, she even face-filters her bloody mother FGS!

I doubt any charity would see £5000, considering she keeps saying she is donating to charities, but never does. 😡
The only charity she's concerned with is the ME ME ME one. I still cannot fathom how that autism charity allowed it to attach itself to them when she is nothing but a frigging liability to H :(

Last edited:
  • Angry
She's EVIL! 😈
It's like selling a childs favourite cuddly toy!

Harvey might be the oldest but he has the mentality of a seven year old. Why isn't she selling any of her other kids possessions, DOES SHE WANT HARVEY TO GET UPSET AGAIN, JUST SO SHE CAN FILM IT!!!!!! 😡😡

SS, GET OFF YOUR bleeping BACKSIDE AND HELP THE POOR LAD!!!!! 😡😡

Dolly, where’s that big pot I need it!!!!
I have it here I’ve filled it up already.🙁will empty it for all of us.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.