Katie Price #32 on master chef the dirty tank, all her food is going to be rank

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you πŸ₯°β€πŸ’•πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx.

I have made the Cole catalogue pic as promised πŸ˜€πŸ˜„β€πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx
I've made the faces a bit bigger lolπŸ˜„ x

View attachment 550822
He looks like Mickey Pearce/Rodney from 'Only Fools and Horses' modelling for a Freemans catalogue circa 1970.

Bearing that in mind, I have some suggestions for her and Clearblue Coles duets on her new album. Also sent to Rick Live (career now dead by association).

I thank you!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Thread suggestion : she sold Harvey’s Frog the mean old witch , but it’s happy it’s escaped from that demented witch

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He looks like Mickey Pearce/Rodney from 'Only Fools and Horses' modelling for a Freemans catalogue circa 1970.

Bearing that in mind, I have some suggestions for her and Clearblue Coles duets on her new album. Also sent to Rick Live (career now dead by association).

I thank you!
Rick Live whose "career" is now as dead as hers. Shrewd move that was, tying yourself to skanky - Rick mate you is a plonker!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Daft witch , these papers will print any old tit that comes out of her gob , but most of it is old tit ,
She was talking about getting a medium in in 2014
She thought she was woken up by a ghost but Kieron said it was Kevin the dog ! In 2017 she saisd she was haunted by pensioners and had to get a medium in to stop her kids screaming through the night , Then there was celebrity haunted mansion when she said she got touched by a HUGE ghost , and she said she got a medium in then , then she had some so called paranormal expert lee roberts in and a cupboard door opened on its own , then she took pictures of ghosts , Now it’s a little boy and a talking candle WTF ! I believe she has been in contact with spirits , just not the ghostly type ,
She be straight down Asda buying up the Paxo sprinkling the sage and onion everywhere
Demented lying witch
I'll pass the pot to you Peeko once I've finished with it

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I have it here I’ve filled it up already.πŸ™will empty it for all of us.
I suppose because H is the only one she has permanent access to means she can do whatever she likes with his possessions, like snatch his toys away then flog them to buy more old crap wiv' cole; The other kids probably don't have a great deal of their things at her various hovels so their belongings are pretty much safe from the grasping old baggage who would sell their stuff as soon as look at them.

If EVER the SS needed any more ammunition to take H away from this gargoyle then surely taking his stuff and flogging it must be it?

How can we get her alleged donations looked into? And her raffling extensions/wig bollocks....she should've had a gambling license. And clearly she bleeping won't have bothered 😑
Of course not! I expect whoever-on-high who is protecting her would simply cover-up for her yet again but jeez she must hold something pretty terrible on them to get away with everything she has done in the past and carries on doing regardless. She's probably a chicken molester too ( a spot of Only Fools there peeps!) ;)

• Angry
Reactions: 10
I'll pass the pot to you Peeko once I've finished with it
How big is it ? Might need two, or three or four πŸ˜‚

I suppose because H is the only one she has permanent access to means she can do whatever she likes with his possessions, like snatch his toys away then flog them to buy more old crap wiv' cole; The other kids probably don't have a great deal of their things at her various hovels so their belongings are pretty much safe from the grasping old baggage who would sell their stuff as soon as look at them.

If EVER the SS needed any more ammunition to take H away from this gargoyle then surely taking his stuff and flogging it must be it?

Of course not! I expect whoever-on-high who is protecting her would simply cover-up for her yet again but jeez she must hold something pretty terrible on them to get away with everything she has done in the past and carries on doing regardless. She's probably a chicken molester too ( a spot of Only Fools there peeps!) ;)
Well she is a fowl fucker πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How can we get her alleged donations looked into? And her raffling extensions/wig bollocks....she should've had a gambling license. And clearly she bleeping won't have bothered 😑
She was reported to Action Fraud re her gambling license and questions asked as to where the money went . As it’s confidential you don’t find the outcome out .. there were no more though so maybe she was stopped πŸ€·β€β™€οΈThat we will never know .

• Wow
That has been bugging me aswell. She didn’t even say where the monies went to with the extensions. We know she pocketed it as she would have least had a couple of stories from it but it should be looked into further

Let's hope the papers pick up that she has sold Harvey's Christmas decorations and print a story on it. I'm sure she will get some stick over it.πŸΈπŸš‚

• Angry
Reactions: 11
What a bleeping witch! Selling Harvey’s frogs It’s like the junkie selling the son’s PlayStation one for their next hit of smack. I’d love to smack that witch stupid if anyone is on the newspaper’s comment page please make sure other people know what this cunts done βœ…. 🀬😑

• Angry
So she's been the only one whos a real friend...by splashing it all over her IG story. Good logic there πŸ™ŒπŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.