Katie Price #319 No contempt of court for the Skanky Liar … but give it time , it will backfire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've often wondered why most of the events are more up north and look like they're in back streets, not even high end venues or hotels. If you factor in the travelling costs etc how much is the profit. And now she's got to pay P as well.
I highly doubt she will pay P, she will consider it part of her 'work experience' for her beauty course!

• Angry
Reactions: 18
What annoys me about this bankruptcy is that she seems to have fallen into this lovely gap where she doesn't have to pay tax but no conditions have yet been applied. It's no wonder she's happy to drag it out. Mystifies me how the system is able to fail like this.

• Sad
Reactions: 31
This picture of the two of them, from 2003, is genuinely lovely. It's a shame that she had no idea how to care for a special needs baby. His life, and her own, could have been so different.
The really sad thing is, if Harvey genuinely does have Prader Willi syndrome, the average last span of people with this illness is around 30 years. So why doesn’t she just let him live the rest of his life in peace and quiet, and stop using him for her own benefit, like a performing seal, which encourages people to parody him?

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
That's what i said yesterday skank wants Dionne for something and maybe it means someone is digging into skanks past behaviour regarding dare i say it the kids and gathering evidence of what an unfit mother she really is wasn't it around 2018/19 it went tits up with Boyson and skank was on benders leaving the kids with anyone while off on her jollies with various blokes and the "I love coke" video. Someone's digging and skank is panicking by the looks of it trying to get people on her side. 😎
I’m not going into the full story, but KFP & Dionne had a big fall out. All started with the Andrew Chatters/Charles Drury association,when KFP was heavily drugged/drunk & went to Turkey to stay in Chatters house. Dionne is owed money too. But as usual, with those connected to KFP, they get drawn into what they believe to be her ‘celebrity’ life, go to nice bars/restaurants, sucked in to holidays (they have to pay for), used and then dropped like a hot potato. Only themselves to blame. But shockingly, some do get lured back into her web. Like the LA pamper studio’s, Julie (evicted from the Alex wedding) with Lane’s Beauty etc. Complete moron’s. But, with the way she behaves now & fact she’s at rock bottom, I would find it hard to believe any sane person, would touch her with a long barge pole. She will only be after something. Dionne & her husband would surely be wary 😡

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 61
But surely this is illegal, as a bankrupt? 😡.
She's not named, it's Jedi, who if I were in her shoe's I'd be shitting myself for being dragged into the whole BH. The amount of companies she has/had with links to KP plus others and none of them show a profit.
4 of the companies that have opened and closed clothing ranges for KP kids.
Now tell us again Skanky how you don't exploit your kids.
Keeps All the companies small that there not eligible for audited accounts.
I'm sure the trustees are aware, FFS a blind person could see through these dealings.

• Angry
Reactions: 29
She looks disgusting. Why would anyone want their lips to look like that? They are such a weird shape now. I thought she said she had the lip lift so she wouldn’t have to have any filler again? Lying yet again.
I‘ve never known anyone spend so much time on themselves, with the sun beds, the nails, the lashes, the lips, the hair extensions. And yet she still looks like a bag of shite.
I think on one level this is just 'beauty' treatment ladies go for. What I can't understand that if its done properly it is necessary to be done so frequently.
However, on a deeper level, when she is in the salon she has someone giving her their whole attention and talking about her and her needs. This I see as all part of her need for constant attention and approval she is not getting elsewhere and that is the real reason for all these visits.
She is, or should be, paying for their time, work and attention, she is not spending time with a friend or someone who genuinely likes her.

If we consider the photos of CW, he always seems browned off to be with her, hardly a supportive soulmate.

• Angry
Reactions: 34
You’re all being so cute thinking Prinny will get paid for these plasterclasses.

The only people getting paid are Skank and Jeyda.

Prinny will discover exactly what her mother is like over the next few years, she will have to deal with her mother’s jealousy and vindictiveness soon enough now that she is transitioning to adulthood. I feel sorry for her, she must perform one hell of a balancing act.

Reactions: 33
I think on one level this is just 'beauty' treatment ladies go for. What I can't understand that if its done properly it is necessary to be done so frequently.
However, on a deeper level, when she is in the salon she has someone giving her their whole attention and talking about her and her needs. This I see as all part of her need for constant attention and approval she is not getting elsewhere and that is the real reason for all these visits.
She is, or should be, paying for their time, work and attention, she is not spending time with a friend or someone who genuinely likes her.

If we consider the photos of CW, he always seems browned off to be with her, hardly a supportive soulmate.
Yes I've always thought that. The beauty treatments revolve around people giving her attention. She loves spending hours in front of mirrors and people pandering to her. Then she gets another rush of attention when she 'announces' the new look. She always makes out it's such a big transformation. She is an attention addict.

Reactions: 38
Using your 16 year old daughter to try and rejuvenate your flagging career is pathetic. And exploitative.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
It's very interesting to see the difference in P&J when it comes to their mother in their later teen years.

I've a feeling Pete is probably letting them work it all out for themselves at this point. Give Skanky enough rope and she'll hang herself. There will come a moment where P is disgusted by her, I know it. At a certain age it doesn't matter what people say about your parents, you need to wise up and get a taste of just how bad they are for yourself. It'll come. It's just a matter of time.

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.