Katie Price #319 No contempt of court for the Skanky Liar … but give it time , it will backfire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How would journalists know this? Would it have been in the court transcripts they’ve likely applied for?
its brilliant news though!! hurrah 🙏

Reactions: 47
How would journalists know this? Would it have been in the court transcripts they’ve likely applied for?
its brilliant news though!! hurrah 🙏
It says from 'a source'. They will have checked out the source. It could be someone close to the creditors.

'Forensic investigators are probing how bankrupt Katie Price funds her lavish spending sprees.

A new team has been assigned to the ex-glamour model’s case and is looking to find any hidden income streams. The bankruptcy unit is examining if she has secret bank accounts to funnel her earnings and deals with photographic agencies. A source said: “There is going to be no stone left unturned, as they try to ascertain what is going on with her finances.”''

I'm guessing the person who left the DailyMail comment a few days ago was correct and her finances are being delved into!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 58
Said photographic agencies will have to cooperate, too, won't they? 👀

Oh, here's hoping she's absolutely shitting herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
The really sad thing is, if Harvey genuinely does have Prader Willi syndrome, the average last span of people with this illness is around 30 years. So why doesn’t she just let him live the rest of his life in peace and quiet, and stop using him for her own benefit, like a performing seal, which encourages people to parody him?
there is no publicity in that though

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Forensic investigators hahaha your answers and the amounts you submitted didn't match the answers and amounts Backgrid submitted then skank, let's hope the "no stone unturned" includes a look into all the clans accounts and black sheep, sink boy, Jeyda, slymi fat little duck Rymi. Skanks been thrown under the bus by one of them no wonder she's rattled. If this is true it's going to be a bloodbath skank and all the enablers trying to save their own arses but if i was sink boy I'd be very worried skanks already got you arrested and over a barrel for assault, coercive and controlling behaviour and theft so your arse is toast if it looks like skank is going down " it wasn't me hiding money your honour i was in a violent coercive and controlling relationship it was my nasty ex that controlled all the money" 🤣😎

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 63
She looks disgusting. Why would anyone want their lips to look like that? They are such a weird shape now. I thought she said she had the lip lift so she wouldn’t have to have any filler again? Lying yet again.
I‘ve never known anyone spend so much time on themselves, with the sun beds, the nails, the lashes, the lips, the hair extensions. And yet she still looks like a bag of shite.
In all honesty I think they make you look like a bag of shite long term. I am super invested in this sector and the worst thing you can do is lack patience. You might look fantastic, but you deny yourself the opportunity to know what you’ve got to work with- if you worry you’ll look your age and inflate yourself accordingly

Reactions: 16

Hmmmmmm :unsure: lets hope its true!!! 😈
Woohoo!!! I bleeping love it!! Do you love it!! ABOUT bleeping TIME 🥳🎉🥳🍾🍾🎉🎊🎉🍾

Ooh poor Harve Bear is going to be working overtime on deflecting for the bleep.
---
Anyone else wondering if she had an incline and that’s why she pulled the “Tattlers are after me” bullshit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
I wonder if she can blame a tattle site for causing a possible fraud investigation?

I knew this was a logical conclusion eventually because ; Years ago she agreed to pay 12k a month, after expenses. This 12k
a month extra to her living costs has gone somewhere. That's suspicious as hell.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
My faith has been rewarded with this news, now we just need all the other little chickens to come home to roost. Tick tock skanky, tick tock!

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Well,well,well we didn’t know about this then did we.Oh how delightful and wonderful,bleep
Face twisted ugly bleep,is in the 💩suck that cuntPrice,

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Yes, poor Junior, trying to get some attention for his new single and instead all the attention is on his bloody mother for him not mentioning her! I wonder why he went on LW in the first place though when it's a show with such close association with skanky? I'm guessing that't the only thing he could get on maybe? Same with his 'tour' or schools to promote his new single, not exactly A list stuff is it?
maybe the suggestion of not mentioning skanky, came from LW not Jr, didnt they sack her after the "i love coke" video ? she was working at LW at the time and rapped in the video " duck the media" while corvorting with 2 strangers. why would her former employers want to talk about her to Jr, they heard everything they didnt want to know, when she worked there, me me me me , skanky you bored the liver out of the panelists and the audience them,nobody wants to hear your lies and drivel.

Reactions: 24
Maybe this is why the hearing changed to a 'directions hearing'. There's now 5 months to investigate and prepare evidence to give back to the court. It could very well result in criminal charges.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
So this is why she kicked up a stink to get everyone removed from the hearing it also gave her a few more days to try and spin a story before the press could report. Not getting my hopes up about one big outcome but things are slowly eroding and she is too egotistical to be able to comply and sort things out it will have be be forced on her.
Just hope all the children/ young adults come through it all without too many issues ( none would be best but can't see this in the short term).

Reactions: 38
Maybe this is why the hearing changed to a 'directions hearing'. There's now 5 months to investigate and prepare evidence to give back to the court. It could very well result in criminal charges.
Could be the reason skank was trying to butter up Dionne with her BFF got each others back post,, the forensic accountant will be going back years and wanting to know how she paid people who worked for her aswell. 😎

• Heart
Reactions: 49
I'm glad idiot didn't coach P in this photo, but she obviously needs guidence, the whole picture does not seem to sell halloween or cheer. I'm sure she did the pic at skanks as Bunny was playing with the pom poms.
There's so much available to watch in regards to cheer leading to give her ideas. Sitting down for a start does not promote an activity , also if it was halloween was there not meant to be some kind of make up.

Maybe she needs to go to college to allow her brain to develop creatively, maybe even a marketing course, I'm an old fuddy duddy and maybe that's acceptable but I'm sure if she was at her home Emily and Claire would have helped her.
didnt look like mm,more like a travelodge type room by the muted colours, skanky meeting eggs again maybe ?

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Could be the reason skank was trying to butter up Dionne with her BFF got each others back post,, the forensic accountant will be going back years and wanting to know how she paid people who worked for her aswell. 😎
Yes, Dionne was employed the year Kipper was declared bankrupt :unsure:

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.