Katie Price #319 No contempt of court for the Skanky Liar … but give it time , it will backfire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if she can blame a tattle site for causing a possible fraud investigation?

I knew this was a logical conclusion eventually because ; Years ago she agreed to pay 12k a month, after expenses. This 12k
a month extra to her living costs has gone somewhere. That's suspicious as hell.
they keep getting it wrong in the papers too. Half the time it says 1200.00 not 12,000.00

• Heart
Reactions: 23
So, anyone got any Kylie wine to crack open? I have to skip the celebratory margarita tonight as I’d already taken sleeping meds. Oh well it can wait for tomorrow

• Heart
Reactions: 24
i wonder if its anything to do with the court fiasco last week ?
It's a good bet that something would be mentioned about a forensic investigation, so skank would want to keep that quiet while she was working on grifting some salons for her plasterclasses and drumming up interest in them, don't think there'd be to many takers if it was revealed she was being investigated.

Reactions: 30
It's a good bet that something would be mentioned about a forensic investigation, so skank would want to keep that quiet while she was working on grifting some salons for her plasterclasses and drumming up interest in them, don't think there'd be to many takers if it was revealed she was being investigated.
I can't wait to see what excuses she comes up with. She can't blame twolls or ex husbands for this one!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Can anyone spot the difference?

One is April after having them redone, one is now. What's the point of putting yourself at risk of infection or necrosis just to look exactly the same? Not to mention the cost? That Ellie woman is an enabler.

View attachment 2461768
the top looks like a pair of old ladies feet in leather soled slippers ( as someone already pointed out) and the bottom lip looks like a leather findus pancake, replusive and butchered not sexy and kissable:eek:

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Wonder why the plasterclasses have been cancelled 🤷‍♀️maybe P’s been told to back off by PA ?
---
I can't wait to see what excuses she comes up with. She can't blame twolls or ex husbands for this one!
She’ll try!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
the top looks like a pair of old ladies feet in leather soled slippers ( as someone already pointed out) and the bottom lip looks like a leather findus pancake, replusive and butchered not sexy and kissable:eek:
Oi you ain’t taking the piss out of my old slippers are you?🤣I’m an old Gal that loves her weary old slippers.🤣🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Forensic investigators = Fraud case, it has to be turning criminal.
I know a forensic accountant who does this type of work - they dig very deeply, and leave no stone unturned. The harder the case, the more determined they are to crack it.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
Also, she recounts finding K&J on the sunbeds together during the actual holiday & she wacked Jane - so are we to believe both families then finished the rest of the holiday together, travelled back together from 'the holiday that she paid for' called backgrid & drove round to the Poutneys for the 'showdown'. None of it rings true at all.

Yeah and came home and they both said on Instagram it was the best holiday ever 🤔
Remember though, she also saw them on CCTV on New year's Eve or something ...in the barn with the horses kissing.......each other, not the horses obviously 😱. ...she is so full of BS.

Reactions: 19
They're coming to get you Skanky, you and all your enablers!!!
WHOO HOOO I love it, Do you love it Skanky???

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
So, anyone got any Kylie wine to crack open? I have to skip the celebratory margarita tonight as I’d already taken sleeping meds. Oh well it can wait for tomorrow
i nothing to drink here either,its been a bloody hard week , oven blew up on sunday,microwave packed in tuesday and today my telly packed in. good news is ,im saving on electric..... no £23,000 bills for me skanky....oh i miss my telly :cry: :cry: :cry:

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.